No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah.... i guess it's usually pretty easy to tell ancient especially when it's on an atlantis picture

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
      yeah.... i guess it's usually pretty easy to tell ancient especially when it's on an atlantis picture
      Sure is! It helped that I have the ancient font too.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

I like the first image - its a better close up image of the two looking at one another.

Comment

thanks guys i kinda like the first one better too (that intense stare is marvelous )....

and angelique, do you perhaps have a WORKING version of the normal ancient font?? if so, where did ya get it??

Comment

i got it at that German site, I'll have to look for the link. The only way I could get it to work was to have it open when I was trying to use it.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

OK, heres the link:

Ancient Font

Comment

WOOHOO!! it worked!! thanks!!

Comment

You're welcome!

Comment

did you change your sig??? it looks redder....

Comment

lil bumpy to get it back to page 1
                      sigpic

Comment

wasn't much sheyla in before i sleep... maybe next week

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                          wasn't much sheyla in before i sleep... maybe next week
                          Watch out for 'Letters From Pegasus' more Teyla and Sheppard interaction than 'The Brotherhood'.

So has anyone got a scene that they think would add to the Sheyla ship - ie touch of a hand or some extra words being said etc. I've already mentioned mine in my first post here but its best for you to wait till you've seen 'Letters From Pegasus'.

Comment

do I need to move that font to a certian folder to get word to recognise it?

Comment

move the font into your fonts folder and see what happens... hope that helps
                              sigpic

Comment

fonts folder being in the control panel

Comment

Working...
                                X