No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys! I'm sorry but I haven't had a chance to write the beginning of the Round Robin tonight, and as it's now almost 1am I need to be getting to bed. I will definitely write it tomorrow afternoon though, which will be morning to most of you. Sorry again!

Anyways, enjoy Outcast, and sleep well!
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

G'night Linda and Ruby!

OT-
      Spoiler:
      I just came in from shoveling the snow in the front and the back of our house... and my hair looks like i just dunked my head in the lake. COMPLETELY UTTERLY SOAKED. uggh. I really hate winter right now. At least my mum is paying me to do it! and this is the second time i've shoveled today, so i get double the pay! but my back it beyond sore... *tries to sit up straight but can't*

I've got to wait for iTunes to put up Outcast before I can watch it
      --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
        Better late than never, right?

I finally took some time to make suggestions for the cover for the last Round Robin fan fic, Chaos Theory. I read it, trying to choose a particular scene to put on the cover but there were just too many so I decided to focus on the title instead. Hope they're to your liking.

EG, nice artwork! I am liking the first one the best.

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
        So sorry to hear that Tey...I hope all goes well with her and she isn't badly hurt.

I don't mind the kid being around but they writers will have to keep my interest in the storyline.

I have my doubts about this eppy...

Hi Hope, bummer about having to re- register. Well , now you get to make milestones twice in a row.

Oh yes I love these.Good Job EG

I don't Know I am kind of conflicted on the thought. Hope the writers can spin a good story though.Or maybe that's my wishful thinking.

Scifan please be safe!
        Hi Maffieg, it is a bummer especially the way I post.
        sigpic
        Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
        Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
        WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
          G'night Linda and Ruby!

OT-
          Spoiler:
          I just came in from shoveling the snow in the front and the back of our house... and my hair looks like i just dunked my head in the lake. COMPLETELY UTTERLY SOAKED. uggh. I really hate winter right now. At least my mum is paying me to do it! and this is the second time i've shoveled today, so i get double the pay! but my back it beyond sore... *tries to sit up straight but can't*

*sympathy* and

OT
          Spoiler:
          I've actually never shoveled snow in my life, but every summer we have to drink our air. I was once in NWT for Christmas and it got down to 20C below 0. Plenty of snow, but they never made me shovel it.

Comment

Saw this on GW first page...

Read at own risk...major spoilers for a continueing story from both The Kindred and The Last Man...this is from the season 5 premiere..Search and Rescue...even though the cast list haven't been announced yet they say just the names showing up in the first epi ... and I have one things to say about one name that I saw mention,,,however only a character name...no name of who is even cast for it yet...weird... the one word being is *sigh*
            also it mentions the new woman onboard... but thank heavens no one they can toss over at John *pheww*
            Spoiler:
            Kanaan (How many different ways are they going to take on him *lol* ) even though I have to say it's kind of intresting how they go and say about him...who Teyla believes have fathered her child...hrmm I'm not sure how to take that one ..sounds a little odd... wouldn't been easier saying ..the father of Teyla's baby...hrmmm..oh and by the way can someone kill him here then...I don't want him in season 5...

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...isis_sea.shtml
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Crescere View Post
              I guess I won't be pining over this alone. Sorry you have to wait two whole days. I'm going to try to work on my fic tonight and finish a sig I've been making. It's probably better this way.
              Spoiler:
              I'm still in angst over that certain line Shep drops. If it sucks, I won't be too bothered because I rewrote the whole visit Earth and the fam scene. It makes me happy and in the end, that's all that matters.
              Nope, you're not alone.LOL. Don't worry, I'm sure it was taken out of contents.

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
              Hey guys! I'm sorry but I haven't had a chance to write the beginning of the Round Robin tonight, and as it's now almost 1am I need to be getting to bed. I will definitely write it tomorrow afternoon though, which will be morning to most of you. Sorry again!

Anyways, enjoy Outcast, and sleep well!
              No Problem Ruby. Get some sleep and get us all on a good start tomorrow.

G'night Linda and Ruby!

OT-
              Spoiler:

Oh no hun. That stinks.
              Spoiler:
              I know how you feel. I have to do it when my hubby is at work and our live-in friend hides upstairs. Luckily once my brother in law and my nephew shoveled us out and once a neighbor plowed us out.
              Hope you feel better.

Is any one planning on staying up to recap tonights ep?

Comment

Originally posted by Crescere View Post
                *sympathy* and

OT
                Spoiler:
                I've actually never shoveled snow in my life, but every summer we have to drink our air. I was once in NWT for Christmas and it got down to 20C below 0. Plenty of snow, but they never made me shovel it.
                *accepts drink happily* Thanks so much dude ahhh, nice warm cocoa!
                OT-
                Spoiler:
                Never? you're kidding! wow, I'm shoveling like a spaz over here. Only cuz I'm the only one in my family who'll do it, and since i'm the only way it gets done, they pay me cha-ching! *lol*
                --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Nope, you're not alone.LOL. Don't worry, I'm sure it was taken out of contents.

No Problem Ruby. Get some sleep and get us all on a good start tomorrow.

Oh no hun. That stinks.
                  Spoiler:
                  I know how you feel. I have to do it when my hubby is at work and our live-in friend hides upstairs. Luckily once my brother in law and my nephew shoveled us out and once a neighbor plowed us out.
                  Hope you feel better.

Is any one planning on staying up to recap tonights ep?
                  Hey Sci, thanks for the sympathy.
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm gonna try a nice long hot bath with epsem salts cuz the stuff's supposed to relax your muscles. Do you have any snow near you? We got almost a foot of the stuff just from today.
                  --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

Read at own risk...major spoilers for a continueing story from both The Kindred and The Last Man...this is from the season 5 premiere..Search and Rescue...even though the cast list haven't been announced yet they say just the names showing up in the first epi ... and I have one things to say about one name that I saw mention,,,however only a character name...no name of who is even cast for it yet...weird... the one word being is *sigh*
                    also it mentions the new woman onboard... but thank heavens no one they can toss over at John *pheww*
                    Spoiler:
                    Kanaan (How many different ways are they going to take on him *lol* ) even though I have to say it's kind of intresting how they go and say about him...who Teyla believes have fathered her child...hrmm I'm not sure how to take that one ..sounds a little odd... wouldn't been easier saying ..the father of Teyla's baby...hrmmm..oh and by the way can someone kill him here then...I don't want him in season 5...

WOW!!! Thanks Nina.
                    Spoiler
                    Spoiler:
                    Ok. as for K. It either means that it was a dream that Teyla has in Kindred I or it's a flashback in S&R. I'm hoping the flashback/backstory from Michael or something.

Otherwise. It sounds really good for S&R. Mayber Porter will be on Lorne's team.

Comment

Thanks GNB. I'm back safe.

Thanks Hope, JT4L and TF.

A standoff. You'd kick my butt. No contest there.
                      I like the second one too.

Thanks Laura. Sorry hun.
                      I don't remember what Rodney says.

Thanks Hun and I was. Pete ever stayed home to be with Alex.

Awww. Thanks MrsB.
                      I hope so.

I'm nuetral.

That would be funny with Rodney.
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm still hoping Shep is there for the birth.
                      Sci, that what friends are for.

Thanks guys for prayers, thoughts and crossing fingers.

So we just have to wait til Ruby starts Right. We're not skipping either are we? I won't be on until late Saturday.
                      You are welcome. Will continue to pray for your family.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                      No skipping..and I won't be here until Tuesday. Laura said she won't be able to write her part until tomorrow night. This is the relaxed Round Robin

OT--
                      Spoiler:
                      And I'm glad to hear that your drive was safe! We're driving up the state tomorrow...basically going from Los Angeles to San Francisco. With two kids under 4. Yup, Babe and I are nuts.
                      YC, you are taking some videos on this drive right? On second thought, I don't know if the videos will help. Good luck!!!
                      sigpic
                      Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                      Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                      WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Hey Sci, thanks for the sympathy.
                        Spoiler:
                        I'm gonna try a nice long hot bath with epsem salts cuz the stuff's supposed to relax your muscles. Do you have any snow near you? We got almost a foot of the stuff just from today.
                        We did..
                        Spoiler:
                        We've had some rain lately. I'm just hoping it doesn't turn to ice. This last one was alot. It was nice wet snow too, so the kids and I made a snowman and a snow chair. I froze cause I don't have snow gear. Unfortunately, Pete didn't get to bring them sledding either. Winter's not over yet.

Take some motrin or whatever you have now, so you won't hurt so much later. Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                          Sci, that what friends are for.

You are welcome. Will continue to pray for your family.

YC, you are taking some videos on this drive right? On second thought, I don't know if the videos will help. Good luck!!!
                          Awww you are so sweet.
                          Thanks hun. ((((HUGS))))

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                            Spoiler:

Spoiler:

LOL man....
                            Spoiler:

He's dead...no he's not...yes he is....he's the dad...no he's not..he's only believed to be.....lol The confusion is awesome, I have no freakin idea what the hell to expect now

Comment

WOW!!! Thanks Nina.
                              Spoiler
                              Spoiler:
                              Ok. as for K. It either means that it was a dream that Teyla has in Kindred I or it's a flashback in S&R. I'm hoping the flashback/backstory from Michael or something.

Otherwise. It sounds really good for S&R. Mayber Porter will be on Lorne's team.
                              Yeah I know...

Spoiler:
                              Well I read that the list of name might not be a 100% for the episode...so who knows...really ,,but yeah I do hope it's either a flashback or something,,and if it isn't and he is alive in the first epi...please Michael I will actually like you for about 5 seconds if you kill him *LOL* I know I'm evil..I just don't want that dude alive in season 5...

Hrmm you know I do hope she is on Lorne's team..he doesn't have anyone that always is on his team ... I just hope that with this baby storyline,,if it stays Teyla will step down more from the team and this chick ends up on John's team...oh hell no...no messing with the team dynamic... I want the 4 of them and only the 4 of them... I don't want that messed with,,,I want the team to be 100% intact...

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                              LOL man....
                              Spoiler:

He's dead...no he's not...yes he is....he's the dad...no he's not..he's only believed to be.....lol The confusion is awesome, I have no freakin idea what the hell to expect now
                              Yeah I know... everytime I read something,,it's that then it's that...in the end I've ended up with more questions than answers *lol*
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

WOW!!! Thanks Nina.
                                Spoiler
                                Spoiler:

Ok, i just read that article...
                                Spoiler:
                                WE'RE GONNA SEE CANOE!eek: Sci, what dream were you talking about Teyla having? Ahhh, can't wait for Kindred!!!! problem is, I'll be driving up north to meet with a bunch of friends the day after it airs/the day i have to download it from iTunes... NOOOOO! I'll have to get up super early to see it I guess...

We did..
                                Spoiler:
                                We've had some rain lately. I'm just hoping it doesn't turn to ice. This last one was alot. It was nice wet snow too, so the kids and I made a snowman and a snow chair. I froze cause I don't have snow gear. Unfortunately, Pete didn't get to bring them sledding either. Winter's not over yet.

Take some motrin or whatever you have now, so you won't hurt so much later. Trust me.
                                Thanks hun (((hugs))) That's why...
                                Spoiler:
                                I was born in spring and not winter. I'm not the biggest fan of it. I like snow on Christmas eve/day, but after that, I'm good until next year.
                                --Kate

Comment

Working...
                                X