• Show
Clear All

Good Morning CAMPERS!!!!

Oh, sorry wrong thread.......

Hiya Folks!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Are you referring to the ep now?
      Such a tease.(if that's what you meant. )
      Yeah, this ep.

Spoiler:
      I loved the beginning with them and the whole baby kicking thing. That was cute. And here I thought they weren't stuck together!

sigpic
      Sig by me!
      My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by Spectrum View Post
        Quarantine
        Spoiler:

Not too much shippyness J/T wise. More for Ronon/Keller and Rodney/Katie.

JT are trapped together of course and when Atlantis first seals itself off, John looks at Teyla's stomach expecting her to go into labor because as Shep puts it, "that is what happens in all the movies." LOL!

And the baby kicked! That might be SQUEEE worthy!

I love LOTR!
        OMG!!!
        Spoiler:
        the baby kicked! that is totally SQUEEE worthy!
        Spoiler:
        SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, now i'm going to bed.... see y'all tomorrow!
        --Kate

Comment

Oh Yay you know it.
          Spoiler:
          We have all three extended DVD sets.
          I can't wait for PJ to do the Hobbit. The last rumor I saw says he's gonna do it.
          he is, and i'm looking forwards to it myself! I wionder how he is gonna do the "Battle of the Five Armies"

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Quarantine
            Spoiler:

JT are trapped together of course and when Atlantis first seals itself off, John looks at Teyla's stomach expecting her to go into labor because as Shep puts it, "that is what happens in all the movies." LOL!

I love LOTR!
            Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
            Oh yeah!
            Spoiler:
            Me too! It's not a rumor anymore though! He's doing it in 2 parts, the first released in 2010 and the second in 2011.
            Ican't wait that long! and YAY more LOTR lovers!! (might start a "LOTR For the sheer heck of it talk/debate thread" somewhere)

Spoiler:
            Wanna see wanna see but must wait until tomrrow and I think that was actually unintended but happened anyhow during filming because when filming the scene Rachel was, like we all know, when child at the time

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Quarantine
              Spoiler:

I love LOTR!
              Woohoo on both counts!

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              he is, and i'm looking forwards to it myself! I wionder how he is gonna do the "Battle of the Five Armies"
              *is very, very, happy at the thought*
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

So?.... How much J/T did we get in Quarintine?

my ships

Comment

Well, goodnight everyone. I will catch up on recaps tomorrow. I got some of squeee already thanks to DoodleyDog in R/K thread.

Quarantine:
                  Spoiler:
                  I guess that means no heated exchange?

We have 28 people in here and 19 are Lurkers!!!

Comment

Quarantine:
                    Spoiler:
                    I guess that means no heated exchange?
                    Spoiler:
                    I think they already gave us the heated exchange. BAMSR or SOW.
                    But I could be wrong.
                    Ask JM

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      I think they already gave us the heated exchange. BAMSR or SOW.
                      But I could be wrong.
                      Ask JM
                      GNB, I love, love, love your sig!! Go M/S! OK, wrong show, but I love Mulder and Scully! Excellent work, my dear!
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

*squee overload from quarentine*
                        Spoiler:
                        sorry, I just loved this ep *snort* I just loved how everyone (except lorne) was paired off

I kinda feel the reason she got all teary-eyed after the baby kick thing was that she missed Kanan and she's so torn about not having Kanan because he's so far away but also so torn because John's so close but she feels like she can't have him *angst* Poor girl! I felt like she was begging John to take on the job of daddy ^^

I'll be poking my head around later for caps

Comment

I honestly loved this episode
                          Spoiler:
                          Even though there was not any shipping as far as JT is concerned I think they shared a very sweeet moment. It was on point. There was nice character development too. John sharing his story about his cop friend, Ronon about his ex girl, and Keller about her overall life. It was sweet. I loved the moments between Keller and Ronon. John and Teylas facial expression when Keller sat down at the table was great.Loved loved this ep.

Comment

Spoilers for Quarantine
                            Spoiler:
                            I love how John reassured Teyla that no matter what, the baby (and she) would have a FAMILY there on Atlantis. LOVE the whole baby kicking scene. It was a really sweet moment. As the moment stretched just a tad it was like John couldn't handle the intimacy of the whole thing and went looking for ways to get out of the room. Wonderfully done.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Ok. Having trouble sleeping.

Spill it guys.

What happened between JT.
                              Spoiler:
                              I know there were alot of R/K scenes. ( Can't wait!)
                              But I keep hearing little glimps of some little Squees.

Ruby. From what I hear so far, I think you're right.
                              And...
                              Spoiler:
                              Doesn't JM's poem say something about Rodney losing a love one. Maybe it meant Katie breaking up with him.
                              I just read it. So sad for Rodney. He needs some loving too.

Comment

I think
                                Spoiler:
                                the baby kicking was actually NOT in the scrpit so they left it in... I could be wrong though

Comment

Working...
                                X