John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    *is wary of Camy, who now weilds the ability to knock all fan fic writing sense out of me*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Go and read my PM's to you
    !!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      There aint no way in hell I'm catching up with the whole damn thread that I missed lol but I will repeat the one post I made awhile back regarding my fav scene from SOW:

Spoiler:
      "John, help me..."

BOOM BOOM BOOM.....

Freaking awesome scene.....

and I think its cool, (even coming from someone who seeks out spoilers) that the hug at the end was a surprise.
      HOla Senora!!!

IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!! *Camy jumps up and down*

I have to celebrate the little moments, cause the big ones are gonna big hard!!!!

LOL

btw, I just remembered this little bit..John and Teyla musht have had some conversation during or before or after or somehow because in that SOW spoilers

Spoiler:
      balcony scene he mentioned that she hadn't wanted to know what the sex of the baby was...so I have to assume that at some point John and Teyla have discussed her pregnancy because he must or she must have told someone that she didn't care to know the sex of the baby...do you think he went to Ronon to seek some more answers after she told him..I can see it! and Ronon telling him she didn't want to know the sex of the baby.....so, either he's been secretely asking about her condition or he has actually spoken to her before SOW!...

or did I misunderstood that ?
      sigpic

Comment

There aint no way in hell I'm catching up with the whole damn thread that I missed lol but I will repeat the one post I made awhile back regarding my fav scene from SOW:

Spoiler:
        "John, help me..."

BOOM BOOM BOOM.....

and I think its cool, (even coming from someone who seeks out spoilers) that the hug at the end was a surprise.
        LOL. I loved so many parts in this ep.
        And that was the cherry to the perfect sundae.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
          HOla Senora!!!

I have to celebrate the little moments, cause the big ones are gonna big hard!!!!

LOL

btw, I just remembered this little bit..John and Teyla musht have had some conversation during or before or after or somehow because in that SOW spoilers

Spoiler:
          balcony scene he mentioned that she hadn't wanted to know what the sex of the baby was...so I have to assume that at some point John and Teyla have discussed her pregnancy because he must or she must have told someone that she didn't care to know the sex of the baby...do you think he went to Ronon to seek some more answers after she told him..I can see it! and Ronon telling him she didn't want to know the sex of the baby.....so, either he's been secretely asking about her condition or he has actually spoken to her before SOW!...

Oh. That's so good you caught that Camy.
          Spoiler:
          And Duh that I didn't even think of that. That would make some sense. I would have been before the mission that they had the convo or you're right and maybe some one else mentioned it to him. He did catch her saying that fairly quickly. If he didn't say anything I might have missed it... the first time watching.

Comment

Spoiler:
            "John, help me..."

BOOM BOOM BOOM.....

didn't end up being a surprise to me,,only where it would be..since the notion was above a spoiler tag so I ended up being spoiled even without clicking on spoiler tags...
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

HOla Senora!!!

LOL

Spoiler:

Hey dude!!!

It was such an intense scene and well performed by the Wraith chick and JF.
              Spoiler:
              I get the feeling that the dialogue isnt up to par as much with the storyline sometimes though cuz I feel like they are trying to get across the feeling of tension and animosity between Shep/Teyla over the pregnancy, making it seem like a touchy subject and then he says something like that about not wanting to know the sex, as if we're too assume they have had regular ole' conversation about things like that, which i find highly unlikely. But whatever, I dont really care as long as the power behind their connection continues on this whirlwind path of uncertainty and pain.
              Originally posted by scifan View Post
              LOL. I loved so many parts in this ep.
              And that was the cherry to the perfect sundae.
              Dude, what was your fav part though? If you had to pick one!!

Comment

Oh. That's so good you caught that Camy.
                Spoiler:
                And Duh that I didn't even think of that. That would make some sense. I would have been before the mission that they had the convo or you're right and maybe some one else mentioned it to him. He did catch her saying that fairly quickly. If he didn't say anything I might have missed it... the first time watching.
                Or maybe it could have been a little tag to a scene and it was done off screen,,,
                Spoiler:
                I just got the feeling he had been avoiding her and the topic when she came to him in the locker room,,, they might have discussed it sometime between then and the end of the epi... but off screen...but since I got the feeling he was pretty much avoiding her and that they had hardly talked at all since she told him,,,it might also be that he has talked to Ronon about it...since I think he can understand both sides to it all...being a JT shipper and all
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  didn't end up being a surprise to me,,only where it would be..since the notion was above a spoiler tag so I ended up being spoiled even without clicking on spoiler tags...
                  LOL Poor Nina Oh well, at least it was a "good' spoiler right

Comment

that whole episode was pretty much spoiler free for me cause not until the other day that someone here posted someone else's reviews of it, did I even know that Teyla would play such an important role in this one...which was GREAT! *squeals*

but, one more thing I remembered...and bare with me, cause I might have a lot more! LOL

Spoiler:
                    wasn't it interesting that John chose to leave Lorne and his team with Teyla and go on a clearly dangerous mission with only Rodney who is good for nothing when it comes to actual dangerous confromtations, and Ronon....he chose to leave her with Lorne...gosh if he only knew that Lorne sat so close to her....Hey, Lorne ain't no idiot! He did it behind his back and when he was clearly in harms way! LOL

btw..I just recalled that little scene from EG's AWESOME banner in the Galleria....
                    sigpic

Comment

that whole episode was pretty much spoiler free for me cause not until the other day that someone here posted someone else's reviews of it, did I even know that Teyla would play such an important role in this one...which was GREAT! *squeals*

but, one more thing I remembered...and bare with me, cause I might have a lot more! LOL

Spoiler:
                      wasn't it interesting that John chose to leave Lorne and his team with Teyla and go on a clearly dangerous mission with only Rodney who is good for nothing when it comes to actual dangerous confromtations, and Ronon....he chose to leave her with Lorne...gosh if he only knew that Lorne sat so close to her....Hey, Lorne ain't no idiot! He did it behind his back and when he was clearly in harms way! LOL
                      Oh I went prtty much spoiler free for it too...never knew the extent of Teyla's role in it at all...the only thing I had seen was the preview..

Spoiler:
                      Even though I'm sure Teyla would be capable to take care of herself is he left Rodney there,,,but then I think he went with the thought of he had more use of Rodney since it had to do with reading data and all... and maybe he just felt better with Lorne there with her as he could protect her if it came to it..even though Rodney can do some if he really truly have too..but I think it was the simple thing that he needed Rodney more to read the whole deal and know where to find things... yes yes if only John knew what Lorne was doing *lol* but I think he feels pretty safe when it comes to his men,,,hrmm maybe everyone around him knows to stay clear of Teyla in that way..only Athosian men haven't gotten the memo *loL* .....since I'm sure they could be suspecting something *lol* I was kind of amused at Lorne's look in the locker room when Teyla went straight for John...it was like he was thinking they are gonna start to argue like an old married couple *lol*
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

John knows his team...and I agree he did need Rodney there, this was afterall his idea!

And yes, that's exactly my sentiment, he knew that for Teyla he can only leave the best next to him and that would be Lorne...he wasn't going to risk her and that's what my point was...*wink*

And I agree, all the men in Atlantis know!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes I did. I love Teyla's outfit.
                          So do I.

Spoiler:
                          "John, help me..."

BOOM BOOM BOOM.....

MrsB and her violenc* LOL

Oh I went prtty much spoiler free for it too...never knew the extent of Teyla's role in it at all...the only thing I had seen was the preview..

Spoiler:
                          Even though I'm sure Teyla would be capable to take care of herself is he left Rodney there,,,but then I think he went with the thought of he had more use of Rodney since it had to do with reading data and all... and maybe he just felt better with Lorne there with her as he could protect her if it came to it..even though Rodney can do some if he really truly have too..but I think it was the simple thing that he needed Rodney more to read the whole deal and know where to find things... yes yes if only John knew what Lorne was doing *lol* but I think he feels pretty safe when it comes to his men,,,hrmm maybe everyone around him knows to stay clear of Teyla in that way..only Athosian men haven't gotten the memo *loL* .....since I'm sure they could be suspecting something *lol* I was kind of amused at Lorne's look in the locker room when Teyla went straight for John...it was like he was thinking they are gonna start to argue like an old married couple *lol*
                          I loved Lorne in this one. He was so sweet and he definately has a clue to how they(as in JT) feel about each other.

my ships

Comment

Lorne is growing on me slowly!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey dude!!!

It was such an intense scene and well performed by the Wraith chick and JF.
                              Spoiler:
                              I get the feeling that the dialogue isnt up to par as much with the storyline sometimes though cuz I feel like they are trying to get across the feeling of tension and animosity between Shep/Teyla over the pregnancy, making it seem like a touchy subject and then he says something like that about not wanting to know the sex, as if we're too assume they have had regular ole' conversation about things like that, which i find highly unlikely. But whatever, I dont really care as long as the power behind their connection continues on this whirlwind path of uncertainty and pain.

Dude, what was your fav part though? If you had to pick one!!
                              Oh man!! Why do you do that to me.
                              Favorite JT moment:
                              Spoiler:
                              Can I say all.

Favorite scene:
                              Spoiler:
                              The scene with Teyla and the queen. I think the whole back and forth thing was so cool. I want to do a sig so bad with that scene, but it might be too spoilery( is that a word. ) LOL

Spoiler:

btw..I just recalled that little scene from EG's AWESOME banner in the Galleria....
                              I also liked it that he kinda...
                              Spoiler:
                              Made her feel that she was needed to stay behind rather telling she is staying behind. And you know she hated she got snagged when she almost feel in front of them.

Comment

It's hard to pick a favorite part...
                                Spoiler:
                                but the scene where Teyla goes one on one with Queenie was too cool!!!

Favorite JT moment:
                                Spoiler:
                                The end scene with the hug!

my ships

Comment

Working...
                                X