• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    ROFLMBO!!!!
    That bad huh?

Spoiler:
    I hope with all his comments that keep going back to JM doesn't get him in any trouble.

Congrats Blue on 4900 posts!!!!

Spoiler:
    DITTO!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      ROFLMBO!!!!
      That bad huh?

Spoiler:
      I hope with all his comments that keep going back to JM doesn't get him in any trouble.
      Nah, it wasn't *too* bad. But, I got use to Adobe Photoshop when I had it. But, I don't have a visually creative bone in my body. Hence why I do quilting and cross-stitching. Step by step creativity. LOL

Slightly OT-

Spoiler:
      Actors and TPTB disagree at times. Based on that (and other) con reports he didn't like the way Paul got the boot. He's been telling people to write to TPTB to get Torri back. At the end of the day will it bother JM or the other PTB? I doubt it...JF is the star of the show. I think the cons are a way for the actors to vent about frustrations they have.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
        Spoiler:
        what,what happens...Doe's he tell her or not huh huh.come on tell us!!!

I blame MrsB for teaching you guys how to use cliffies!

Well ok BBL!!!
        Didn't the fact he went back to the 'comfort of denial' tell you that he wasn't?? There is no cliffy... Not sure there will be any mor stories
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          Silly, if you were going to send a fic for the "book" project I'm doing, I need it soon.

Laura, if you were going to do a cover, I need it too!

And to keep y'all motivated:

LOL at the MP.

Do the fics have to have a happy ending? If so, can someone make a cover for "I hope You Dance"? And if they don't, "Broken"!
          Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
          "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
          sigpic
          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
            LOL at the MP.

Do the fics have to have a happy ending? If so, can someone make a cover for "I hope You Dance"? And if they don't, "Broken"!
            Hey Silly how's you?.... o.O *sees a hugemongus Replibug behind Silly* You might wanna work on Paintball War if I was you, Repliy is in a reading mood and just reached the end of chapter three.....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              Hey Silly how's you?.... o.O *sees a hugemongus Replibug behind Silly* You might wanna work on Paintball War if I was you, Repliy is in a reading mood and just reached the end of chapter three.....
              *swats Repliy away* I've got housework to do today, but I'll write more tonight. Be back later!
              sigpic
              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

*swats Repliy away* I've got housework to do today, but I'll write more tonight. Be back later!
                Hugemongus as in twice the size of you, but if you got housework I'm happy I';m a kitty and only have to worry about my litter (Teyla's baby kitten Telianna and my little baby kitten Jerin)

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Writing some now, but I've got jack for inspiration. Jack as in, nothing, zip, zero, zilch.

Tey, I'm gonna alternate between Paintball war and Shattered, I think. And since I can't write for Chapter four, three of shattered's beginning.
                  sigpic
                  dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Writing some now, but I've got jack for inspiration. Jack as in, nothing, zip, zero, zilch.

Tey, I'm gonna alternate between Paintball war and Shattered, I think. And since I can't write for Chapter four, three of shattered's beginning.
                    Insperation you need insperation ya get! (I also know Elfie's gonna like this one!)
                    Spoiler:
                    now get writing Silly!

Comment

Insperation you need insperation ya get! (I also know Elfie's gonna like this one!)
                      Spoiler:
                      now get writing Silly!
                      YAY! Whumpage!

BTW, there's gonna be some physical whump in chapter three of Shattered.
                      sigpic
                      dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Spoiler:
                        now get writing Silly!
                        Be still my Whumpy heart! I love this one! It is one of my faves!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          Be still my Whumpy heart! I love this one! It is one of my faves!
                          ya can't really see the bug though...... hmmmm would you bee happy if I did a bit of looking Elfie for one with a better view of the bug?

Comment

YAY! Whumpage!

BTW, there's gonna be some physical whump in chapter three of Shattered.
                            let me guess on whom is gonna get Whumped, most likely Teyla maybe John, or perhaps both?

*phone rings* Elfie for you!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

ya can't really see the bug though...... hmmmm would you bee happy if I did a bit of looking Elfie for one with a better view of the bug?
                              You mean like this...
                              Spoiler:

And, of course, this one ...... there are no words to which I can express myself to what I love about it...
                              Spoiler:

But, we are really in here for this...

Spoiler:
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

Character for season 5...
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm not really sure what to think about it...bringing Carson back as a recurring or regular after killing him off then the question in the end would be why in the world bother to kill someone off if it's only because it's a scifi,,,nothing stays dead...

Weir...why then make the change and also keep snarking off at people who asks about her...times I get the impression,,tptb don't want her back..

Carter has been said if it goes down well with her she would be asked to return for next season as well... I haven't really seen way way to much against her if you don't count ones that nagged already before she was there... and from the ones I've heard and read reviews for ,,she seems to have gone well and has been pretty well recieved...

Keller... I don't mind either having her back,,, and I think it has been said if everything works out there too...they would have no problem asking her to stay...

Larrin...oh don't get me started on that ,,that,,,boring someone number 2...
                                She didn't manage to pull the over ratings they thought it would... I haven't really heard any real fan favorites comments about her either... I just got the picture she wasn't really well recieved...I think the ones that think and does and write and produce and act or whatever..think a hot halfdressed sexy character is going to make everyone get glued to the screen...get real... so I would rather toss her out an airvent...or bury her in the sand in the ending of the season... cause let's face it...if she can just do what she did in Travelers...look sexy halfdressed..hardly able to even kick a Wraiths ass.. and yap those stupid sexy comments,,then that woman is going to be even more boring the longer the time goes.. it's like a one track with her... and for me that would be boring to see in every darm epi she is going to be on...

JM has also said the ones who think there will be romance between John and Larrin is going to be dissapointed since it wont happen... besides the actors terms of love intrest rarely is anything like what tptb have in mind,, and if a woman or man is there and flirt with whoever,,it seems they think that is the defenition of a love intrest..while JM seems it as flirt.. and not romance.. and a love intrest to me sounds romance not maybe one sides flirt or just fun..

Sure Joe has talked about Larrin..and all that and even mentioned love intrest and bla bla whatever... but he could just be saying love intrest even though it wont be more then it was in Travelers..maybe that is their defenition of a love intrest...while we and tptb see it in another way...and even if Joe might think that there could be romance for John in the future it doesn't even have to mean that he thinks or means that it's going to be Larrin... just becasue he tossed her name around in the same area when talking about Travelers,,Larrin and whatever stupid flirting it went down there,,,it doesn't have to mean he means she will be the one...
                                That is one of the hardest things with written words...so easy to miss something in context... he said something and when it get's written some of it might not even had been said,,or said it like it sounded in a report... he mentions something and people then assume he said something to some effect while he in all didn't even have to mean it like that... you can argue a report,,,because there is no way it would be 100% correct unless you have the audio recorded and could play it back while you wrote...but it's harder to dispute a video... the written words can mean alot...people even here on GW get missqouted.. or being told to be less mean,,the person maybe didn't mean to be rude but it came of in the writing word... so anything written I don't take us 100% proof..unless a hear it on a video or something... I can't remember how many times I've seen a video with him and him saying something if I've read it only I thought he would be mad for even thinking it..but when seeing it on video he had either a grin on his face or sounding cheeky like he didn't mean it at all..only joking,,,that's another thing you can't see when you read a report..

So let's just wait until we hear something who this someone is going to be... I rather have the team like it is today..the leader there is today... and blow up the Travelers or something,, and let the Wraith get a snack with Larrin..since that is one of the ones I don't want them either bother to consider for season 5.... RANT OVER
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X