• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Yes MrsB... you defo should write this fic I'd read it
    Woohooo!!!
    3 against 1!!

Comment

Seems like Carl was very well behaved... didn't give anything away I think I prefer him, he's nt as sarcastic as JM... though JM is hilarious... Torn. Torn.

I don't understand how people can't read spoilers... I have tried to not read them but I just get sucked in! I'm proud of those who don't, I really am!
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Seems like Carl was very well behaved... didn't give anything away I think I prefer him, he's nt as sarcastic as JM... though JM is hilarious... Torn. Torn.

I don't understand how people can't read spoilers... I have tried to not read them but I just get sucked in! I'm proud of those who don't, I really am!
        Yes he was nice. I can't wait to see how this season progresses.

Comment

DAILY VOTING LINKS

Vote for J/T on Adrift in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45066&page=123

Pics to follow for use in game: (Under spoiler tags with a description of why)
          Spoiler:

Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=44977&page=77
          (If one of your favorite John episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45133&page=67
          (If one of your favorite Teyla episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla & John Moment
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=46140&page=29
          (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

VOTING UPDATE

Adrift has now 23 votes...

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

MY LATEST JOHN SHEPPARD VIDEO

The latest John Sheppard video that was done for the Whump Marathon

John Sheppard #5 (Trouble)

*NEW* JOE FLANIGAN INTERVIEW

Watch part 2 of Joe answering fans questions...just some tiny spoilers in it...
          http://video.scifi.com/player/?fid=20030#videoid=176788

INFANITY SPECIAL ON STARGATE ATLANTIS

Check out the Infanity Special that was done on Stargate Atlantis. Behind the scene stuff, talking to the cast, stunts, costumes, visuals and some fan questions.

Video links

ARMAGEDDON CONVENTION IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA

Check out reports from some fans from the Armageddon Convention in Melbourne where fans got to meet Joe Flanigan

Report Links

Video Links
          Spoiler:
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=S0_F_BoDieY (bit of Joe's talk and him getting a taste of Vegemite...)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MXR8T54S (First 25 min of his talk)

Pics links
          Spoiler:
          http://flickr.com/photos/sgalvin/1568526508/

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....2&postcount=75

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=85223

You can find some awesome pics of Joe on the Armageddon Convention in Melbourne right here..
          http://in-the-bottle.livejournal.com/438296.html

Be aware though that the owner have asked that these pics are NOT to be reposted anywhere... you can snag them for your own enjoyment,,just not post them anywhere public like other pages and here at GW...so please respect that request from the owner of these pics

http://pics.livejournal.com/smileygidget/

ARMAGEDDON CONVENTION IN AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND

Check out videos from Joe Flanigan's talk (almost 40 min) and some pics of him from the Armageddon Convention in Auckland. When more turn up it will be added.

Report Links

Video Links

Pic Links
          Spoiler:

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE STARGATE ALTANTIS ACTOR??

Vote for your favorite Stargate Atlantis actor... take the poll now...

STARGATE ATLANTIS NOMINATED FOR THE PEOPLE CHOICE AWARD

Atlantis has been nominated for a People Choice Award for Best SciFi show..
          Go and vote people..
          http://www.pcavote.com/pca/index.jsp
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Yes MrsB... you defo should write this fic I'd read it
            Thanks gator!
            Originally posted by scifan View Post
            LOL. I won't be able to start one today, but I'm hoping tomorrow to do one. Maybe I can throw some darkness in there.
            (But I wasn't planning on it.) I'll see what I can do.

That's my girl GNB!!
            See we know you can do it better.

ROFL!! You're a riot!!!
            How about we both take a crack.
            Woohooo!!!
            3 against 1!!
            LOL You guys are too funny. Cant wait to read whatever it is your starting Sci.

Comment

Stopping by to say good morning all!

Mrs. B, I pmed you some stuff. Let me know what you think!
              Last edited by Guest; 12 November 2007, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                Stopping by to good morning all!

I think.............WOW. Wow, wow, wow........

And to gator and any others who havent read all my previous fics is one called The Queen. Its a dark side Teyla story I did awhile ago:http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/5036.html
                Last edited by MrsB108; 12 November 2007, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

I will try and finish in the next day or so!

Comment

Ruby - this is what i sent dude. See? it aint even good
                    Spoiler:
                    Teyla sits alone in one of Atlantis' isolated hallways. The bench is cold but she doesnt feel it as she stares out the glass paned windows at the night sky and the triple moons that cast a blue eerie glow on her face. Her hands rest on her large belly and she momentarily smiles although she has never felt more alone in this world than she does right now.

Footsteps.

She turns and Colonel Sheppard stares at her, the intensity of his stare capturing her tired eyes and they are motionless together, their eyes reflecting the months of pain shared between them, the growing precipice on which they gingerly sit. She turns away.

"Please John. I wish to be alone...."

"I came here to apologize Teyla. I've been acting like a real jerk and you deserve better than that."

He comes closer and hesitantly sits beside her, noting silently to himself how the moon's reflections make her eyes almost glow and she looks as beautiful to him as she ever had. He looks away for fear of making her even more uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry we haven't found your people yet, and I'm sorry you're going through all this without.....without Kanan. But I want you to know you are not alone."

Teyla bites her lip at his words. He always knew what she was feeling, thinking. He knew her better than she would ever let him know.

"Thank you John."

His eyes meet hers and she sees his pain mirrors her own. She cannot help but reach out to him and she raises her hand to his cheek, causing him to jump slightly at her touch. He quickly grabs her hand and brings himself closer to her on the bench, their faces merely an inch apart.

The mounting turmoil and cruel words that had passed between them all these past months melted away, holding no power over them.

"Teyla, I...."

"You do not have to say anything John...."

"I'm so sorry......I should have told you before......"

"John, please don't-"

"I-I......"

He lifts his eyes to meet hers and she sees the meaning behind his silent words. Her heart has waited for this for what feels like a lifetime, her body feels electric with anticipation and yet her mind holds her tongue, fear and confusion constricting her movements.

The earpiece in Col. Sheppards ear rings out loud. "Colonel Sheppard....You better get to the gate room immediately. We've just located the missing Athosians."
                    ohhhhh, man!!! way to leave me hanging, mrs.B! please continue this awesome fic!
                    --Kate

Comment

I will try and finish in the next day or so!
                      Awesome Hope....can't wait!
                      Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                      ohhhhh, man!!! way to leave me hanging, mrs.B! please continue this awesome fic!
                      Thanks jt4life!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                        Good points....really like your thinking...

Missing...
                        Spoiler:
                        I guess you have a good point there, but for me her *please* was a denial of it. But you are right, she didn't say no or yes. However, the fact that Keller immediately opened up the conversation and chose to point it out after they pass the gate, makes me wonder if Keller also saw Teyla's remark as something that she was hiding from John in particular. She didn't have a problem smiling at Keller and didn't comment anything to Keller where as she did for John. So that in a way tells me, she felt comfortable with Keller in a non-responsive way, but she did respond rather quickly and her tone almost denying it or questioning it as truthful or not to John. She had no problem admitting it later to Keller whom she doesn't know, but that alone tells you that admitting this relationship to those whom she does know is going to be a difficult thing for her to share.

That's how I saw it.

But very good point! *wink*

No tomatoes here hon!
                        Thanks Camy!

Spoiler:
                        Did you see that smile when she said please?

Hope:
                        I agree with you on this...
                        Spoiler:
                        I took her response as a vague answer and maybe somewhat of a brush off. It was nice that he notice she was looking good though.

And I'm sure John didn't say anything about Larrin.
                        He was trying to avoid the whole conversation and instead of boasting that she was hot and got a kiss out of it, he instead lowered his head and snapped that she had him beat.
                        Thanks Sci! Yes it was nice he did noticed!

Originally posted by Camy View Post

Alright, Mrs. B lightened my mood a bit with a little fic that she wrote and her wise words...so Mrs. B...this one is for you!

Spoiler:

I haven't given up on JT, you guys.... it's just a stumbling block...is all!
                        Camy, beautiful artwork!!! Absolutely, just a stumbling block!

Ruby - this is what i sent dude. See? it aint even good
                        Spoiler:
                        Teyla sits alone in one of Atlantis' isolated hallways. The bench is cold but she doesnt feel it as she stares out the glass paned windows at the night sky and the triple moons that cast a blue eerie glow on her face. Her hands rest on her large belly and she momentarily smiles although she has never felt more alone in this world than she does right now.

Footsteps.

She turns and Colonel Sheppard stares at her, the intensity of his stare capturing her tired eyes and they are motionless together, their eyes reflecting the months of pain shared between them, the growing precipice on which they gingerly sit. She turns away.

"Please John. I wish to be alone...."

"I came here to apologize Teyla. I've been acting like a real jerk and you deserve better than that."

He comes closer and hesitantly sits beside her, noting silently to himself how the moon's reflections make her eyes almost glow and she looks as beautiful to him as she ever had. He looks away for fear of making her even more uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry we haven't found your people yet, and I'm sorry you're going through all this without.....without Kanan. But I want you to know you are not alone."

Teyla bites her lip at his words. He always knew what she was feeling, thinking. He knew her better than she would ever let him know.

"Thank you John."

His eyes meet hers and she sees his pain mirrors her own. She cannot help but reach out to him and she raises her hand to his cheek, causing him to jump slightly at her touch. He quickly grabs her hand and brings himself closer to her on the bench, their faces merely an inch apart.

The mounting turmoil and cruel words that had passed between them all these past months melted away, holding no power over them.

"Teyla, I...."

"You do not have to say anything John...."

"I'm so sorry......I should have told you before......"

"John, please don't-"

"I-I......"

He lifts his eyes to meet hers and she sees the meaning behind his silent words. Her heart has waited for this for what feels like a lifetime, her body feels electric with anticipation and yet her mind holds her tongue, fear and confusion constricting her movements.

The earpiece in Col. Sheppards ear rings out loud. "Colonel Sheppard....You better get to the gate room immediately. We've just located the missing Athosians."
                        Mrs. B, why I am I not surprise you it ended like this!
                        Spoiler:
                        You are such a whumper!

Comment

Yup, it's that MERRY time of year!

Getting into the spirit of the holidays, I'm working on a bit of a Christmas project for everyone...but I need your help!

I want to put a complation of your favorite fanfic stories. Each, hopefully, with a cover, dust jacket, or whatever you want to call them

So, if you have written fanfic this year, please PM me a link to your favorite story that YOU have written. It could be the story that you're most proud of, the one that everyone else seems to love, or something brand, spankin' new. It doesn't matter how long it is (or how short). I would prefer to have them all completed stories since the point of the compliation is the "Best works of 2007"

If it has a cover...include that in the PM along with who created it. If it doesn't, please throw out a request in the Galleria. I'm sure there are some wonderfully talented people who would love to help out.

I'm trying to get this done in the next three weeks...so if everyone could get their fics to me ASAP (The cutoff date will be December 1), that will be great!

I *know* there are a TON of fic writers in here! So, I expect LOTS of great stories! I *know* there are a TON of talented artists in here! So, I expect LOTS of great "Book Covers"!

Thanks and I can't wait to see which stories are headed my way.

And yes, this will be one of those things I nag you about every week until I get a fic from everyone
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks gator!

LOL You guys are too funny. Cant wait to read whatever it is your starting Sci.
                            I'm hoping to do it tomorrow. Cross your fingers.

Stopping by to say good morning all!

Good Morning Hope.

And to gator and any others who havent read all my previous fics is one called The Queen. Its a dark side Teyla story I did awhile ago:http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/5036.html
                            That was an awesome fic.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                            Yup, it's that MERRY time of year!

Getting into the spirit of the holidays, I'm working on a bit of a Christmas project for everyone...but I need your help!

I want to put a complation of your favorite fanfic stories. Each, hopefully, with a cover, dust jacket, or whatever you want to call them

So, if you have written fanfic this year, please PM me a link to your favorite story that YOU have written. It could be the story that you're most proud of, the one that everyone else seems to love, or something brand, spankin' new. It doesn't matter how long it is (or how short). I would prefer to have them all completed stories since the point of the compliation is the "Best works of 2007"

If it has a cover...include that in the PM along with who created it. If it doesn't, please throw out a request in the Galleria. I'm sure there are some wonderfully talented people who would love to help out.

I'm trying to get this done in the next three weeks...so if everyone could get their fics to me ASAP (The cutoff date will be December 1), that will be great!

I *know* there are a TON of fic writers in here! So, I expect LOTS of great stories! I *know* there are a TON of talented artists in here! So, I expect LOTS of great "Book Covers"!

Thanks and I can't wait to see which stories are headed my way.

And yes, this will be one of those things I nag you about every week until I get a fic from everyone
                            I'll try to send it to as soon as I can.
                            I can't promise covers for all of them.

Ok. I tried to make a collage, but I'm not good with them. Oh well. Here it is.

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Well...I'm only wanting one story per person...so it shouldn't be too much work!

And I LOVE your collage!! Love the green and the black colors...
                              It looks great!
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I'm hoping to do it tomorrow. Cross your fingers.

Good Morning Hope.

That was an awesome fic.

Spoiler:
                                This is wonderful Sci! Are you kidding me! I love it myself!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X