John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I guess the server was down.
    Tey. I loved your PNN. I left you a review.

G'night guys.

Comment

I hope this gets posted. I do not know about any of you but, I have been getting a message that the server and try again later here on GW! Or the site comes up and then it goes back to the same message.

I know it has nothing to with JT but, I did not know anyone else was experiencing the same thing.
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

G'night guys.
        Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        I hope this gets posted. I do not know about any of you but, I have been getting a message that the server and try again later here on GW! Or the site comes up and then it goes back to the same message.

I know it has nothing to with JT but, I did not know anyone else was experiencing the same thing.
        GOOD! It wasn't just me getting the busy server message! I feel better now!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

GOOD! It wasn't just me getting the busy server message! I feel better now!
          LOL. Nope it wasn't you.
          I was driving me nuts too. And just when we were on a roll.

Comment

Ohhh, from JM's blog tonight:

Spoiler:
            It [The missing Athosians] was to be, at the time we got together to brainstorm the idea, the impetus for Teyla’s dark turn - an exploration of her character that we were poised to follow through on - until we learned that Rachel was pregnant. Congratulations were in order! Congratulations and a quick reconsideration of the game plan. On the one hand, this curveball forced us to rethink the arc we had envisioned. On the other hand, it afforded us the opportunity to develop a different aspect of the character - and throw our own curveball into a hitherto comfortable friendship. But more on that interesting little development in the coming weeks. Yeah, again, WE know, but WE ain’t telling.

I love this! He doesn't say it's John, but I'm confident it is because we know from his interview about a month ago he said the team would be surprised but happy for Teyla, except for one, who would have a hard time with it. I forget the exact wording, but a few lines later, he then mentions John having trouble with the news. So I'm pretty sure this difficulty of John handling the news is the curveball he is talking about again here. It sounds like they're planning to stir things up a bit for them. As I said before, I think John's in for a bit of a wake up call this season. And no, I don't expect to see them fall into each other's arms at the end of the season. As I've said a million times, this is Stargate and we have to keep it within that context. But I am confident we'll see some awareness, discomfort, and jealousy on his part. He will learn he can't take her presence for granted.
            Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Don't worry y'all I noticed that since the boards are back up more folks are popping up!

I really wanted to pop in and say is that I have been enjoying reading all of the different POV's about Missing. Everyone has really put in some awesome keypoints.

What I also find very interesting is that we all almost have all the questions and concerns for our JT. Isn't just wonderful the way great minds all think a like at times!....
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Fic rec written by LC - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3874548/1/Big_Bad_Monsters
                Dunno if any of you have read this yet!

Elf will love this,it's got Shep whump!
                Oh, thanks Linda!!! So glad you liked it!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                  Ohhh, from JM's blog tonight:

Spoiler:
                  It [The missing Athosians] was to be, at the time we got together to brainstorm the idea, the impetus for Teyla’s dark turn - an exploration of her character that we were poised to follow through on - until we learned that Rachel was pregnant. Congratulations were in order! Congratulations and a quick reconsideration of the game plan. On the one hand, this curveball forced us to rethink the arc we had envisioned. On the other hand, it afforded us the opportunity to develop a different aspect of the character - and throw our own curveball into a hitherto comfortable friendship. But more on that interesting little development in the coming weeks. Yeah, again, WE know, but WE ain’t telling.

I love this! He doesn't say it's John, but I'm confident it is because we know from his interview about a month ago he said the team would be surprised but happy for Teyla, except for one, who would have a hard time with it. I forget the exact wording, but a few lines later, he then mentions John having trouble with the news. So I'm pretty sure this difficulty of John handling the news is the curveball he is talking about again here. It sounds like they're planning to stir things up a bit for them. As I said before, I think John's in for a bit of a wake up call this season. And no, I don't expect to see them fall into each other's arms at the end of the season. As I've said a million times, this is Stargate and we have to keep it within that context. But I am confident we'll see some awareness, discomfort, and jealousy on his part. He will learn he can't take her presence for granted.
                  OMG! That is from tonight? When checked earlier tonight he still had not updated!!

Spoiler:
                  So, was JM trying to say that they were going to go more in relationship way than a friendship way or what? I'm confused but suddenly SQUEEEEEEEEING!! for some reason. I just felt a SQUEEEE come our when I read that!!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

I would love to one of the guys POV's of this eppie!
                    This is where Spydude would be great or maybe Ritter! I would love to read their takes on Missing.
                    Me too! Where's Toomi or Nick or Spydude when you need them?! LOL!

Comment

OMG! That is from tonight? When checked earlier tonight he still had not updated!!

Spoiler:
                      So, was JM trying to say that they were going to go more in relationship way than a friendship way or what? I'm confused but suddenly SQUEEEEEEEEING!! for some reason. I just felt a SQUEEEE come our when I read that!!
                      Yep, it's from tonight!
                      Spoiler:
                      And we don't know what he means exactly either, but I think it's a good thing. Either way, we know they are at least thinking about John and Teyla's relationship and throwing some curveballs at them! Sounds nice and angsty to me.

Comment

Me too! Where's Toomi or Nick or Spydude when you need them?! LOL!
                        That's what I want to know... It would be so awesome to get their POV's since they are guys. Because, let's face it we are a majority of ladies and believe or not we tend to spot the same things!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
                          It's from an interview for Rachel Lutrell.
                          Spoiler:
                          She was talking about a scene that she had just filmed for this seasons and said that she and Joe were talking about John's reaction to the pregnancy and that he felt that John was jealous and that's the way he played the scene. She went on to say in that same interview that the pregnancy would strengthen the already existing romance/friendship bond they have between them. I don't remember where the interview was, but perhaps some of our other intrepid folks around here will.
                          Suz is exactly correct. I don't have the link saved anymore, but if you really want to find it, you can search through the thread. It came out between 2-3 months ago I'd say. But she summed it up exactly correct. It came out a little while before the Kanan article did.

Comment

Yep, it's from tonight!
                            Spoiler:
                            And we don't know what he means exactly either, but I think it's a good thing. Either way, we know they are at least thinking about John and Teyla's relationship and throwing some curveballs at them! Sounds nice and angsty to me.
                            No wonder I feeling some Squeeness escape some!!!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

I do love this! I have read this many times! This is the fic that Steph wrote for the Whump-a-Thon for me!! And the wonderful fic cover too!!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                              Thanks for the rec Ninja. That was bomb LC. You need to write more often!!!
                              Thanks guys!!! I'm overwhelmed by the response from this one because I thought it was one of my weaker stories. I just haven't written much for SGA, so you guys aren't used to my stories like Mayra is. But THANK YOU for the encouragement!!! I really appreciate it! And speaking of Mayra, she's the one that made the beautiful companion banner for it! It was posted in the Galleria or is on my LJ if you haven't seen it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

G'night guys.
                                I got it too! I also got that error warning and I was JUST HITTING post reply too! (just like the last time)

Now that I think about it I might add some really funny chapters to that PNN (all in regards to Pegasus News Network!) what did you think of the Wraith party thingy, I made that up on a whim and needed something to pass the fifteen minute time in the courtroom and that hit me so I used it

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X