John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    I posted a story y'all...Cause and Effect. It's got a drunk John, fluffiness, and hopefully humor.

I had to write something a little lighter so I can focus on the angst in Deception...which, I have to admit, has been put on the back burner. (But, I will finish it....I even have to all outlined out which is always a good sign.)
    ROFL!!! That was so awesome. I left a review. LOL
    Last edited by scifan; 29 October 2007, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Guys you are just hilarious..... Ronon with his shaved head...and oh boy the story of a very drunk John *ROFL*
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom View Post
        Hi, Sci.

I'm recovering, thanks. We lost two family members and an "internet" friend in the past seven days. Only could attend one of the funerals. It's been rough. There are two more who could go at any moment. Not fun.

Very stressed out right now. Maybe that's why I enjoyed Travelers so much. I could forget everything for a little while.

Anna
        Oh Anna, i'm sooo sorry for your loss, how are you?. You and your family are definitely in my prayers.
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
          Hey look what just landed in my Email box about Dopplegangerhttp://www.mediablvd.com/magazine/Ma...224517517.html
          Oh thank you
          Spoiler:
          So they noticed it too with JT!!!

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
          HI, to all, been awhile. Enjoying S4 so far.

Congrats to milestones, those adding new years to their old *G* and newbies.

For those experiencing RL in the worse way...my prayers and thoughts are w/you...hang in there!!

And for those who have shared all the wonderful caps and recaps...BIG THANKS!

I don't have lots to contribute, but I thought I would recommend this site. It has transcripts, interviews, a little of everything about most TV shows and this addy is direct to SGA. Many may already know of it, but I thought I would share anyway!

http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/atlantis/

Great week to all
          ooh thanks for sharing!

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
          Maybe
          Spoiler:
          his hair gets infected with a micro-bateria that makes him really ill and the only way to save him is to shave it off.

SCENE: Infirmary; Ronon has just woken up.

Ronon: Jen, what happened?

Jen: It's okay, Ronon, you're alright now. You were pretty out of it for a couple of days.

Ronon: What's wrong? What aren't you telling me?

Jen: Ronon... I'm so sorry, there was nothing we could do to save it. We tried everything...

Ronon reaches up and feels his shaved head. He jumps in shock and slouches down under the covers, staring at Jen with a sad look on his face.

Ronon: It's bad isn't it?

Jen: No - really, I think it suits you.

Ronon: You're just saying that...

Jen: No, honestly -

Ronon: Oh yeah? Prove it.

Jen: Oh I will...

hahahaha....oh man i can see it now
          Spoiler:
          who's gonna say the prayer when they bury his dreads!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
            Anonymous #1 writes: “Zabadoo writes: 2.)Will any other major characters (Sheppard, Ronan, Teyla, McKay, Zelenka, Keller, Carter) bite the dust this season?”
            Answers: 2)
            You left the answer to this question blank. Was that deliberate or was it just a typo?”

Answer:

Elizabeth writes: “1) Will you try to have Jack in season five? 2) Can you have another one of the episode dissections for Trio? Pretty please? 3) Does Sam meet the Wraith from Common Ground in The Seer?”

Answers: 1) We start discussing season five tomorrow. 2) I didn’t write Trio so I will not be offering up an in-depth discussion of the script. 3) Tune in and find out.

Inpa writes: “Did you guys originally have a plan to revisit Ford at some point which was just shelved as the direction of the show changed or was there no real plan to?”

Answer: We had no specific story idea in mind but elected to keep the door open.

Anonymous #2 writes: “Why did both Sheppard and Larrin trust the wraith to walk back unaccompanied to his ship?”

Answer: 1. Sheppard made a deal with the wraith and he is a man of his word. 2. A simple check of the life signs detector would have told them if the wraith had left the ship or not.

Anonymous #3 writes: “So the episode was short? If so, can you tell me what scenes you added to fill the time?”

Answer: I don’t believe it was short either. I believe it was juuuuuust right.

Jenny writes: “Just curious, what does JF think about playing Kirk...and always having it go so horribly wrong? “

Answer: Travelers was one of Joe’s favorite episodes of season four.

Anonymous #4 writes: “Picture this situation: Elizabeth Weir and Koyla are alone on Atantis battling it out for ownership of the city. Would Elizabeth have done the kiss to get the gun trick?”

Answer: No but of course there’s the fact that she’s a completely different character…

To those of you asking - yes, Jason did cut his hair. The dreads were becoming a bit of a pain and he asked us if he could go ahead and lose them. Paul and I wanted to accommodate him but were a little concerned given that the first episode of season 5 will pretty much pick up events as we leave them in the final episode of season 4, and we figured the fans might notice the not-so-subtle change in hairstyle. Well, after getting on the phone with Jason’s hair expert (no kidding), we arrived at a solution. Jason could lose the dreads provided he held on to them. A couple of weeks prior to the start of principal photography for season five, they would be reattached in a procedure that would take approximately four hours, and he would have them back for premiere. Thus, Jason is happy and continuity is maintained. As for the ultimate fate of those dreads - that, among many other things, is up for discussion this week.
            Thanks MrsB for the JM info!.
            Spoiler:
            Wow, so it's true, Jason cut his dreads off!!!. I have seen pics of him with short hair and he looks gorgeous with them or without them. I'm just curious how they will explain the shaving head in season 5. I know they will put them back on for the first episode for continuity but after that, i took it as they will remove them. I doubt he will want to go through the torture of 4 hours a day of adding those dreads.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            I'm hoping it's who we would like it to be.

Would you like the link to rotating sigs?

I always wondered what exactly the rotating signs thing was lol. I was just saying i could change may sign every so often. What is it exactly, i'm curious because i have noticed that you and Camy rotate signs. I didn't even know there was a link! LOL!.
            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
              Come join us in the Galleria this Thursday for the John and Teyla 24 hour Whumpage Marathon....

Fics
              Vids
              Fanart
              FicPics
              Caps
              Motivational Posters
              Top Ten List
              and a whole lot more.....ALL DAY LONG THIS THURSDAY!

Great idea Camy!!!...i'm totally in!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              Hey look what just landed in my Email box about Dopplegangerhttp://www.mediablvd.com/magazine/Ma...224517517.html
              Thanks for the post Donna!.
              Spoiler:
              I just love how this person saw the J/T shippiness in this episode!!! YAY!!!

Maybe
              Spoiler:
              his hair gets infected with a micro-bateria that makes him really ill and the only way to save him is to shave it off.

Jen: It's okay, Ronon, you're alright now. You were pretty out of it for a couple of days.

Jen: Ronon... I'm so sorry, there was nothing we could do to save it. We tried everything...

Ronon reaches up and feels his shaved head. He jumps in shock and slouches down under the covers, staring at Jen with a sad look on his face.

LOL! oh ruby, you really know how to crack me up! LOL!
              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                Thanks MrsB for the JM info!.
                Spoiler:
                Wow, so it's true, Jason cut his dreads off!!!. I have seen pics of him with short hair and he looks gorgeous with them or without them. I'm just curious how they will explain the shaving head in season 5. I know they will put them back on for the first episode for continuity but after that, i took it as they will remove them. I doubt he will want to go through the torture of 4 hours a day of adding those dreads.

I always wondered what exactly the rotating signs thing was lol. I was just saying i could change may sign every so often. What is it exactly, i'm curious because i have noticed that you and Camy rotate signs. I didn't even know there was a link! LOL!.
                LOL. Here's the link Mayra. http://www.imagerotation.com/index.php

Spoiler:
                You can list an endless amount of sigs in this free site and once you set the mins or days you want it for, it will automatically rotate for you. Let me know when your ready and I'll do my best to walk you through. Poor Jess had to walk me through the first time. I just didn't understand, and I hope I can explain it well enought to help you get them up.

Comment

How's the Spoilergeek doing today?
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Hey J/T maniacs..Whats happening.....I miss anything?

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    LOST spoiler---> Any LOST fanatics, head over to my blog cuz I know someone else who makes it off the island!

ELF -
                    Spoiler:
                    LOL Doing good dude, busy as all hell here at work, going home soon. How you feeling man??
                    Last edited by MrsB108; 29 October 2007, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      Hey J/T maniacs..Whats happening.....I miss anything?

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      LOST spoiler---> Any LOST fanatics, head over to my blog cuz I know someone else who makes it off the island!

ELF -
                      Spoiler:
                      LOL Doing good dude, busy as all hell here at work, going home soon. How you feeling man??
                      Thanks MrsB.
                      Ahhhh!!!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      Kara's dad is Halling!!! Well, you know what mean. Right? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                        Come join us in the Galleria this Thursday for the John and Teyla 24 hour Whumpage Marathon....

Fics
                        Vids
                        Fanart
                        FicPics
                        Caps
                        Motivational Posters
                        Top Ten List
                        and a whole lot more.....ALL DAY LONG THIS THURSDAY!

Count me in! I may even have two fics, one Shep whump and one Teyla whump, both JT! Apparently, it just takes little challenges like this to kick-start my muse . . .

Does anyone have any more info on TR? It looks great and I'm really excited to see it and Missing.

Yeah!!! Ruby is gonna be here Thursday!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with.
                        Well, it's not much, but this was put in TR's ep description on Oct. 20.
                        Spoiler:
                        NEW! October 20 - "The crew suffers from amnesia after plant samples from their new home planet unleash a virus that affects everyone except Teyla and Ronon."
                        (TV Guide episode description)

Maybe
                        Spoiler:

LOL!
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                          I posted a story y'all...Cause and Effect. It's got a drunk John, fluffiness, and hopefully humor.

I had to write something a little lighter so I can focus on the angst in Deception...which, I have to admit, has been put on the back burner. (But, I will finish it....I even have to all outlined out which is always a good sign.)
                          I LOVED this YC - I left you a review!
                          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

ROFL!!!
                            Spoiler:
                            John can't call him Wookie either.

Ronon is walking down the corridor and for the first Rodney sees Ronon with his recent shave and haircut. He can hear the soft sighs escaping from the lips of the various women walking by. He hears a familar sigh come from behind him and it's Katie. He give her a heartbreaking look. She tries to comfort him by saying it was meant for him, but he doesn't believe her.

"Oh, this is not fair. He shaves, cut his hair and he goes from a Wookie to a giant, walking, Baywatch lifeguard model," whines Rodney.
                            LLOL!!! That is just the kind of thing the writers would have Rodney say!!!
                            sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                              Count me in! I may even have two fics, one Shep whump and one Teyla whump, both JT! Apparently, it just takes little challenges like this to kick-start my muse . . .

Well, it's not much, but this was put in TR's ep description on Oct. 20.
                              Spoiler:
                              NEW! October 20 - "The crew suffers from amnesia after plant samples from their new home planet unleash a virus that affects everyone except Teyla and Ronon."
                              (TV Guide episode description)

LOL!
                              How are you WP?

Oh. I can't wait for your fics on Thursday!!!

Thanks for the description from TV guide.

LLOL!!! That is just the kind of thing the writers would have Rodney say!!!
                              LOL.Thanks Ruby.

Comment

Hey all of you fic writers, YOU!

I need 8 really good adjectives...Can ya help me?
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X