Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Forgot one thing about the vid....

And no not the major thing *LOL* sorry... fearing I might be hunted down for that *lol*

Spoiler:
    There is also a scene in where Keller approach a table I'm guessing the mess hall... and as usual Teyla is sitting next to John *lol* I'm finding Keller to be a little more in the group then Beckett ever was...she goes up to them and asks if she can join them,,and John tells her *sure go ahead*... so I like that fact...
    Spoiler:
    That's Right. It is the mess hall. I had to watch it again to make sure. I think you are right about Keller being in the group more that Beckett.
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      Spoiler:
      That's Right. It is the mess hall. I had to watch it again to make sure. I think you are right about Keller being in the group more that Beckett.
      Yeah...I feel that's the case... I didn't really feel he was there outside of his profession.... sitting with them...just talking to them... actually showing friendship... I feel that is the case more with Keller... and I like that approach...

Oh and did you notice there in that scene...

Spoiler:
      When Keller asks that,,and John responds...you can see Teyla looking over at Ronon,,with a tiny grin on her face...like oh she knows alright that something it there..just like Ronon is with J/T *lol*
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        HA! Np Sci! I know how it feels!!!!
        Thanks MrsB.

Try this link maybe it will work...if not that I don't know how to help ...
        http://video.scifi.com/player/?fid=20030#videoid=169322
        Thanks Nina. I finally got to see it!!

Can I just this about the beginnning clip.
        Spoiler:
        SQEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see that ep.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Thanks MrsB.

Thanks Nina. I finally got to see it!!

Can I just this about the beginnning clip.
          Spoiler:
          SQEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see that ep.
          *lol* See I was able to work my magic so you could see it... the link that was first posted didn't work for me either...so I hunted it down in there *lol*

Hrmm that epi could very well be Quarantine... maybe...
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            OK Blue. I'll do that next.

JT needs one more cap to make 50 on the ship game. Wooooohoooo!!!
            Done!!

Yay!! I've just seen the Jewel Q&A.... thanks to Nina.

Oh my.....

Spoiler:
            Keller and Ronan KISSING!!! where is sanssong!! She sounds really nice .... I love what she said about David and how he has been teasing her since she started and then he missed landing on the stuntmat by a mile... so she had the last laugh..
            sigpic

Comment

*lol* See I was able to work my magic so you could see it... the link that was first posted didn't work for me either...so I hunted it down in there *lol*

Hrmm that epi could very well be Quarantine... maybe...
              Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              Done!!

Yay!! I've just seen the Jewel Q&A.... thanks to Nina.

Oh my.....

Spoiler:
              Keller and Ronan KISSING!!! where is sanssong!! She sounds really nice .... I love what she said about David and how he has been teasing her since she started and then he missed landing on the stuntmat by a mile... so she had the last laugh..
              Thanks Blue. I voted for teh hair too.

Jewel vid.
              Spoiler:
              Did you also see the eye exchange between R/K at the messhall table. SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!! How long until that ep?

MrsB. Sorry to say.
              Spoiler:
              Some of the stuff she said was her comparing Keller vs her Firefly character. She mentions that DH teases her alot and feels justice after he fails to execute a fall onto a mat and lands on his face.( Maybe Trio.) She also mention how she's the new kid and stuff like that. There is alot awesome clips. I wish I could show you. But I'm still SQEEing over the clip with her and Ronon.
              Last edited by scifan; 19 October 2007, 05:36 AM.

Comment

okay so 38 Minutes has now reached 50....

Which next?????
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks Sci but do not faint: NINA's link worked for me as well!! Goooooo nina! If I had a cheerleader smilie I'd paste it here lol

Comment

Thanks Sci but do not faint: NINA's link worked for me as well!! Goooooo nina! If I had a cheerleader smilie I'd paste it here lol
                    Something like this

sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I say we do Suspicion. Or Misbegotten. Or Adrift, though that would mean spoiler tags. That's not a big deal though.

Anywho, so good news bad news as far as my day goes: my lecture gets cancelled giving me a free afternoon , I discover the essay I have to write is due in much later than previously thought , the sun is shining , I come here to find that there is a new video with Jewel Staite... ...

IT WON'T WORK FOR ME!!!

That's it. Good day over.
                      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

okay so 38 Minutes has now reached 50....

Which next?????
                        OH. Good!!! Major Sqeee right?
                        Did you see..
                        Spoiler:
                        Teyla in Mess hall. Unless they are still hiding her belly, she's definately showing. And Wraithfodder got a couple of questions in. Awesome.

Comment

I've had a bit of a rubbish day myself Need pointing in the direction of some JT love episodes, or the like. Ruby, read your fic. Great! Reviewed over on ff.net Cheer me up ladies & gents,pleases?
                          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                            I say we do Suspicion. Or Misbegotten. Or Adrift, though that would mean spoiler tags. That's not a big deal though.

Anywho, so good news bad news as far as my day goes: my lecture gets cancelled giving me a free afternoon , I discover the essay I have to write is due in much later than previously thought , the sun is shining , I come here to find that there is a new video with Jewel Staite... ...

IT WON'T WORK FOR ME!!!

If you keep trying it, it should work eventually. I think if too many are trying to play it at the same time, it won't work.

Keep trying honey..!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Something like this

LOL Just like that!!!!
                              IT WON'T WORK FOR ME!!!

Even Nina's link wont work???

Sci OT-ish- Yep.
                              Spoiler:
                              J/T looked very happy together chillin in the mess hall! But the "almost kiss" was good, as well as Ronon's line about "well what did you have in mind?" when he was in the infirmary!!

Comment

IT WON'T WORK FOR ME!!!

Ruby:
                                Spoiler:
                                That sounds great for you. I'm so glad you're having a great day. Try Nina's link. It worked for me and MrsB.

Comment

Working...
                                X