John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theicero View Post
    Yes, it is ironic... I mean, who is quoting stuff onto JM's blog from the Shep/Weir thread... it would be ridiculous... that's why they don't... because we already know where the writers stand on that. However, John/Teyla is a show ship work in progress, so anti-shippers come here and on JM's blog ranting in an effort to thwart John/Teyla progress.
    That's nothing new, it's been going on since day one, and probably won't ever change, so we've always decided to enjoy our ship and just KNOW it's the best and only one that works.......It's worked well so far...

R.I.P Wraithlord
    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
      That's nothing new, it's been going on since day one, and probably won't ever change, so we've always decided to enjoy our ship and just KNOW it's the best and only one that works.......It's worked well so far...
      ...very positive attitudes...

Yes, they KNOW of the JT ship and are now actively working on TPTB to keep the writers from going any further with what they already see is happening between John & Teyla... an exercise in futility.

The season has already been written, filmed, and segmented into episodes. The actors are gone on hiatus.

Comment

Yes, it is ironic... I mean, who is quoting stuff onto JM's blog from the Shep/Weir thread... it would be ridiculous... that's why they don't... because we already know where the writers stand on that. However, John/Teyla is a show ship work in progress, so anti-shippers come here and on JM's blog ranting in an effort to thwart John/Teyla progress.
        And fortunately for us, the more they gripe and complain, the more evil enjoyment JM seems to get out of it. Thank goodness for his sense of humor! It would be SICK if such antics actually had an affect.
        Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

...very positive attitudes...

Yes, they KNOW of the JT ship and are now actively working on TPTB to keep the writers from going any further with what they already see is happening between John & Teyla... an exercise in futility.

The season has already been written, filmed, and segmented into episodes. The actors are gone on hiatus.
          speaking of the season how many episodes have aired so far? I'm lost on that, and I find it nicely amazing that you have a good thought here Theicero, those that know of the ship and how it is actually turning out (I think TPTB are trying to tell us something, that this is not fic maybe but I could be and most likely am wrong) We all saw how it started in Rising and where it went from there infact it was really actually John that trusted Teyla first and formost in Hide and Seek when she came up wit the idea of using the 'gate to get rid of that blackness

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

AMEN!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              speaking of the season how many episodes have aired so far? I'm lost on that, and I find it nicely amazing that you have a good thought here Theicero, those that know of the ship and how it is actually turning out (I think TPTB are trying to tell us something, that this is not fic maybe but I could be and most likely am wrong) We all saw how it started in Rising and where it went from there infact it was really actually John that trusted Teyla first and formost in Hide and Seek when she came up wit the idea of using the 'gate to get rid of that blackness
              Ep 404 airs tomorrow. It's DG! YAY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                And fortunately for us, the more they gripe and complain, the more evil enjoyment JM seems to get out of it. Thank goodness for his sense of humor! It would be SICK if such antics actually had an affect.
                I like JM mostly for Cookie Monsters cookie likeing skills, guess what he said? he said out of all the cookies I had listed he said to eat the CC one (Chocolate Chip) and he was amazed a bit that the Double Fudge Brownie was actually fudge from Mackinac City MI USA Earth!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                  Ep 404 airs tomorrow. It's DG! YAY!!!!
                  WoooohooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh, hi guys...Night!
                  sigpic

Comment

Like LoveConquers has pointed out, JT shipper are awaiting "how far" the writers will take them. That's pretty much where we stand... we don't know. I'm enjoying the suspense of it all really.

Comment

Like LoveConquers has pointed out, JT shipper are awaiting "how far" the writers will take them. That's pretty much where we stand... we don't know. I'm enjoying the suspense of it all really.
                      Well, I've been in suspense for three seasons, I think it's time for the suspense to scare the crap out of me by showing me what others doubt will never be!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                        WoooohooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh, hi guys...Night!
                        Hi Camy! Night Camy! Sleep well Camy!

Theicero: you are kinda like me, though I have to wait until the season comes to DVD, sadly I am unable to get a good cable hookup, heck not even for what John here calls the "Superbowl" what the heck is that? a huge food dish of some kind?

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                          Hey ladies! I need some cheering up!

One of the teachers I work with in the lab and her student were discussing Atlatis this morning. He wanted to give us ladies spoilers but neither of us would here it. I mentioned that all I knew was that Teyla was going to be pregnant due to Rachel pregnancy. After saying cool the prof said "I bet it's Ronans!" I was like nooooooooooo! They both agreed it was Ronans. "She has a thing for Ronan". If I hadn't been at work in the lab and the woman wasn't a friend and professor I probably would have screamed at her or something. I had to tell them I was a J/T shipper and they didn't get it. How can people think those two together? After the hug tomorrow night I'll see what Ms. Ronan/Teyla fan has to say.
                          Well they can think all they want that it's Ronon. We know better. JM and RL have already said that he's not the father. And honestly only someone who wasn't paying much attention to the show would think Teyla and Ronon have some kind of thing and that John and Teyla don't. I love Ronon, you all know that I do, but I've never from the first day I saw him thought he had any chemistry with Ronon. It's just not there. And, I would remind them of all the times John and Teyla are together and that Ronon is always trying to fix them up. You might also tell them that Ronon is going to get his own girl in a few eps- Dr Keller!

Comment

I like JM mostly for Cookie Monsters cookie likeing skills, guess what he said? he said out of all the cookies I had listed he said to eat the CC one (Chocolate Chip) and he was amazed a bit that the Double Fudge Brownie was actually fudge from Mackinac City MI USA Earth!
                            OT
                            The Cookie Monster Song
                            (I don't think I remember this perfectly, but here goes...)

C is for cookie
                            that's good enough for me
                            C is for cookie
                            that's good enough to eat
                            C is for cookie
                            cookie, cookie, cookie
                            C is for cookie
                            that's good enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
                              Well they can think all they want that it's Ronon. We know better. JM and RL have already said that he's not the father. And honestly only someone who wasn't paying much attention to the show would think Teyla and Ronon have some kind of thing and that John and Teyla don't. I love Ronon, you all know that I do, but I've never from the first day I saw him thought he had any chemistry with Ronon. It's just not there. And, I would remind them of all the times John and Teyla are together and that Ronon is always trying to fix them up. You might also tell them that Ronon is going to get his own girl in a few eps- Dr Keller!
                              Speaking of Dr. Keller, in my Teyla Whump filled story that Teyla still hates me for writing, I have her in it instead of Beckett, only thing is, I'm kinda wondering if I wrote her rightly or not, let me get the link to the story though.

oh and Sanssong, would it be possible for me to join JTC?

Comment

OT
                                The Cookie Monster Song
                                (I don't think I remember this perfectly, but here goes...)

C is for cookie
                                that's good enough for me
                                C is for cookie
                                that's good enough to eat
                                C is for cookie
                                cookie, cookie, cookie
                                C is for cookie
                                that's good enough for me.
                                nice song! I wondfer if someone were to post that in JMs Blog Cookie Monster might answer?

Comment

Working...
                                X