• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    Hey GNB!

You probably already know this: (OT)
    Spoiler:
    Dean Cain is going to be on Smallville Thursday night. I saw on sig lois/clark, I love that show. I have 4 seasons on DVD! I love him in the suit! He's HOT!
    OT
    Spoiler:
    Well I don't watch Smallville but THUNK for Dean Cain - Lois and Clark was just the cheesiest and therefore (to my mind) the greatest show...

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Link to Caty's post over at the Shep whump thread...a small piece of the infanity special that she typed up... got to say I laughed at the things Joe said *lol* wish I could see it though

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=97738
    Ooh, thanks!

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Is this better for fic cover???

Be honest guys.

BRB
    Well, I really like it this way, but if everyone else prefers the other... I think this one better shows off the many facets of the story. I love how you got rid of Ronon and Rodney - very skillful - and I also really like that the word Revelations is in black. I like that you have to look for it.

But that's just MHO.

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    OT for Teyla's hair
    Spoiler:
    LOL! No, and I don't want to. I liked the season 2 and 3 wigs a lot better, but that's just my opinion. The season 1 wig looked too red IMO, and the long hair is just impractical for missions. Just read Casualties of War to get an idea what might happen. . .

Seriously though, I have hair that's like two and a half feet long, and even though I keep it in a ponytail it gets in the way when I do martial arts.
    HA! You quoted COW! That's just funny. What a stupid story... see what happens when I'm bored at work?

As for the hair I was SOOO glad that they changed the wigs. Dear lord it was awful. The very first scene it's fine, but then you really see it in its full 'glory' in Hide and Seek, 38 Minutes etc and no no no no no.....

But very interesting...
    Spoiler:
    if she's back to long hair for the end of the series. Is it a flashback? A dream? Or has she left Atlantis for some reason and let her hair grow long? Hmm... Or am I being dense and were they filming Doppelganger at the time? Lol ignore me it's 1.30am...

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
    Can we burn this one too? The wig I mean.
    Spoiler:

I liked season 2 and 3 hair a lot better. And toward the end of season 1.

I like Ronon's dreads.

See above for my thoughts on this. Needless to say I agree!
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Quick, slightly OT question:

Spoiler:
      Do you think Keller's friends would call her Jennifer, Jen, Jenny or J-Dog? LOL, I'm trying to figure out what sounds right in my mind. I'm leaning towards Jen...
      LOL
      Spoiler:
      I'm pretty sure I've seen it written somewhere as Jen... by one of the PTB... can't remember whom...

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      JM BLOG UPDATE was nada. It was his birthday and he showed a pic of his new SGA phone.
      I WANT that phone. Seriously. I'm thinking of asking him where to get one. And signing my name as Frederique...

He has the same birthday as my brother. Aw.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
        Well, I really like it this way, but if everyone else prefers the other... I think this one better shows off the many facets of the story. I love how you got rid of Ronon and Rodney - very skillful - and I also really like that the word Revelations is in black. I like that you have to look for it.

But that's just MHO.

HA! You quoted COW! That's just funny. What a stupid story... see what happens when I'm bored at work?

As for the hair I was SOOO glad that they changed the wigs. Dear lord it was awful. The very first scene it's fine, but then you really see it in its full 'glory' in Hide and Seek, 38 Minutes etc and no no no no no.....

But very interesting...
        Spoiler:
        if she's back to long hair for the end of the series. Is it a flashback? A dream? Or has she left Atlantis for some reason and let her hair grow long? Hmm... Or am I being dense and were they filming Doppelganger at the time? Lol ignore me it's 1.30am...

I said no burniong teh HAIR!!!!! ya do that and Teyla over here goes hairless and John will be royally fracked off, trust me he will be mad, I now have my feeding hand in a splint after trying gtot make a run for Teyla, I gotta learn that only those in Death Row are eatable

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          I said no burniong teh HAIR!!!!! ya do that and Teyla over here goes hairless and John will be royally fracked off, trust me he will be mad, I now have my feeding hand in a splint after trying gtot make a run for Teyla, I gotta learn that only those in Death Row are eatable

By the way, everyone, I think I've won the 'squee war'. Your puny attempts were nothing in the face of my sheer squee awesomeness....

sigpic

Comment

OT
            Spoiler:
            Well I don't watch Smallville but THUNK for Dean Cain - Lois and Clark was just the cheesiest and therefore (to my mind) the greatest show...

Ooh, thanks!

But that's just MHO.

But very interesting...
            Spoiler:

Thanks Ruby, I posted both On Beya, but I added the white script on top of the the black.

Comment

By the way, everyone, I think I've won the 'squee war'. Your puny attempts were nothing in the face of my sheer squee awesomeness....

No fair I didn't even try:

Spoiler:
              AHEM
              SQueeee....ech...um...ugh *Cough*... *cough* .......wheeze

Ok, you win!

Dang my flu!
              Spoiler:
              Maffieg

Comment

In answer to this I really must do this.... .... for wanting to bur n Teyla's really pretty hair
                Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                No fair I didn't even try:

Spoiler:
                AHEM
                SQueeee....ech...um...ugh *Cough*... *cough* .......wheeze

Ok, you win!

Dang my flu!
                *gives Maff some flu medicne*

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

hmm *looks on a menu* I wonder who's on the Brig Death Row today.... later guys I gotta eat oh and if you guys have been keeping an eye on my LJ read my next to last post (the one titled a Little info of me, or maybe it is About Me I don't remember)

Winged, I have a hair covered body (long to medium) and it doesn't get in MY way, though sometimes it does get in Teyla's way. alsi the hairstyle i use in ALL my Atlantis fics for Teyla is the style and length (only darker brown) from 38 Minutes... BTW I read that (what Ruby posted in here at least, does that count?)
                  OT for hair
                  Spoiler:
                  I figured you read it, it was just so good I had to give the link I think the reason she cut it in season 2 and started putting it up in season 3 is because it does get in the way. Trust me, I've had long hair all my life, and it gets ANNOYING when you're trying to do any type of sport.

You read correctly
                  So Rachel actually had her baby? I was kind of hoping we were going to have the same birthday. Oh well!
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Can we burn this one too? The wig I mean.
                    Spoiler:

I liked season 2 and 3 hair a lot better. And toward the end of season 1.

I like Ronon's dreads.
                    If it's a choice between this hair and season 2 or 3 hair--yes. Now where'd I put that lighter fluid?
                    *No offense to Tey*
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

OT for hair
                      Spoiler:
                      I figured you read it, it was just so good I had to give the link I think the reason she cut it in season 2 and started putting it up in season 3 is because it does get in the way. Trust me, I've had long hair all my life, and it gets ANNOYING when you're trying to do any type of sport.

So Rachel actually had her baby? I was kind of hoping we were going to have the same birthday. Oh well!
                      Actually is Season 1 is when you see it short for the first time, then at the length you see it in seasons two and three, only in the latter part of two and most, if not all of, season three she had her hair up, though I actually WONDER what she would look like with that lovely purple top and long hair?

Comment

If it's a choice between this hair and season 2 or 3 hair--yes. Now where'd I put that lighter fluid?
                        *No offense to Tey*
                        You guys REALLY want to risk John's Wrath don't you? what about Steve and Bob? I know that I myself am still starving, but then I actually can eat like a normal human being.... but then John will be sooooo royally freacked off if you guys make Teyla hairless

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                          Posted these in the galleria and thought I post it here also:

These are in anticipation for the next eppy ...........Doppelganger

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                          Beautiful Maff! MENTAL GREEN!!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                          Quick, slightly OT question:

Spoiler:
                          Do you think Keller's friends would call her Jennifer, Jen, Jenny or J-Dog? LOL, I'm trying to figure out what sounds right in my mind. I'm leaning towards Jen...
                          Jen sounds about right to me too. And we do need a Keller smilie! Somebody should go request one!

OT
                          Spoiler:

Ooh, thanks!

But that's just MHO.

But very interesting...
                          Spoiler:

Of course I quoted COW. It's bloody hilarious!! (The fic, not the abbreviation. Although that's pretty funny too . . . )

Mrs.B: I never got to tell you that I really liked your last update to your halloween story. Things are getting creepy . . . John better go find Teyla!
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                            JM BLOG UPDATE was nada. It was his birthday and he showed a pic of his new SGA phone.
                            Sweet! I want one! lol

my ships

Comment

In answer to this I really must do this.... .... for wanting to bur n Teyla's really pretty hair

*gives Maff some flu medicne*
                              Aw Thanks Tey ..virtual pills cool!!! cuz that other stuff's not working!!

Thanks WP I collect all mental green in my mental virtual box.
                              Spoiler:
                              Maffieg

Comment

Sweet! I want one! lol
                                Me too!

He did say in his blog that he's getting Robert C. to visit over the weekend to answer DG questions. Sounds interesting!
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X