John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    I saw it, but I thought maybe I missed something else.
    Spoiler:
    Poor Vala and Daniel.

Hmm. I don't know.
    Spoiler:
    Not to offend, but I'm still rooting for Jack.
    Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
    OT,but Oh well......

The implication was very subtle.
    Spoiler:
    First, Carter goes to Teal'c for comfort after Landry dies and then at the end of the ep, just before the team leaves for another mission, they ask Teal'c if anything interesting happened (or something like that) and he looks at Carter. It reminded me of Jack in "Window of Op". I think JoeM even mentioned it in his blog.

It also makes me wonder....
    Spoiler:
    If Teal'c appears in 'Midway' and then they have a no so subtle reference to her personal life in 'Trio' (the very next episode), will Teal'c end up being her main squeeze?
    Spoiler:
    I thought she went to Teal'c because they had been friends for so long and with Daniel being wrapped up with Vala and Cam being kinda jerky to her, he was the only one she could talk to. And I took his looking at Carter because she was the one who finally fixed everything

Also, I heard that (spoilers for Trio)
    Spoiler:
    they cut the scene in Trio that talks about her personal life. It's gotta be about Jack though...Isn't Teal'c still in a relationship with that woman who led the women Jaffa?

No offense at all, I'm just really passionate about my ship.
    Now, to get back on topic, I'm really excited about the next couple of episodes. I feel like this season is getting off to a great start. Plus, I want to see
    Spoiler:
    the hug between them.
    sigpicsig by starlover1990 Thanks!
    I ship Sam/Jack because "always" is a very long time and he'll "always" be there for her.

Sam/Jack-John/Teyla-Booth/Brennan
    Danielle

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      Sci:
      Spoiler:
      If you want to post your kitty please do so! I already posted my mother in the gateworld members pets thread, hehe. Jerinta is a little girl and she is the kitten that Teyla found on the mainland for me to take care of since I myself can't have kitten because of Michael

Everyone: I will soon have Kittens Melt Hard Hearts and Strengthen Love ready to post!
      Spoiler:
      I'll see if I have one on my pc. later.

Oh, I've been a Jack/Sam fan for some time, but after ten years.....truthfully, I could care less. It's all J/T for me, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Oh. Ok.
      For me, JT first then others after. LOL.

Originally posted by vball2003_1999 View Post
      Spoiler:
      I thought she went to Teal'c because they had been friends for so long and with Daniel being wrapped up with Vala and Cam being kinda jerky to her, he was the only one she could talk to. And I took his looking at Carter because she was the one who finally fixed everything

Also, I heard that (spoilers for Trio)
      Spoiler:
      they cut the scene in Trio that talks about her personal life. It's gotta be about Jack though...Isn't Teal'c still in a relationship with that woman who led the women Jaffa?

No offense at all, I'm just really passionate about my ship.
      Now, to get back on topic, I'm really excited about the next couple of episodes. I feel like this season is getting off to a great start. Plus, I want to see
      Spoiler:
      the hug between them.
      Spoiler:
      I'm sure about Teal'c. I have to admit that I wasn't all into after RDA left. Jack was so awesome. Don't get me wrong I love Ben, but it just not Jack. LOL. I guess I love sarcasm.

Camy Jess's got a fic going too.
      Last edited by scifan; 11 October 2007, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vball2003_1999 View Post
        [SPOILERS]No offense at all, I'm just really passionate about my ship.
        Spoiler:
        the hug between them.
        We shall see.....

Any who, did you mention a hug? You mean like this one.....

Spoiler:

Comment

We shall see.....

Spoiler:
          I really hope you are part time lord so you can regenerate yourself..... *no offense but I just gotta stab you for giving away the hug scene!!!!* in fact what eppy is ythat in? did we ever finish that betting pool?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

We shall see.....

Spoiler:
            Yeppers
            I ship Sam/Jack because "always" is a very long time and he'll "always" be there for her.

Danielle

Comment

I really hope you are part time lord so you can regenerate yourself..... *no offense but I just gotta stab you for giving away the hug scene!!!!* in fact what eppy is ythat in? did we ever finish that betting pool?
              Uh, what? I posted this link nearly 20 pages ago. It's from Doppelganger!

Comment

Oh yeah, it's from Doppleganger and you know what that means. . . .

I won.

OK, OK, and LC too. . .

P.S. Have you seen Doppleganger yet? (that goes for you too, Danielle! )
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Dee Congrats on 300 posts!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=scifan;7206654]

Oh, thanks! Yeah, I'm kinda slow..... Uuurrr, posting wise, that is.

Comment

CONGRATS ON 300 POSTS DEE!!!
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I guess I might as well delurk. I've been skimming the posts here for the past hour and a half. I'm trying to catch up on a bunch of internet stuff. OT
                        Spoiler:
                        I hate the thought of having to get internet access in my apartment in the future but it might be necessary.

Here's an update
                        Bookie's log—

“The Seer” –WingedPegasus, Maffieg, girlinabox, Mayra, LoveConquers, Camy, and Devine27
                        “Spoils of War” –Major Trip and Linda
                        “Quarantine” –Donna Booth, Crescere, and scifan
                        “Outcast” –Mrs. B

Comment

Uh, what? I posted this link nearly 20 pages ago. It's from Doppelganger!
                          Time Lord, you know, The Doctor? any thoughts of him? I know a really sweet Time Lordess named Lilith, heck i went on a trip to her homeworld not too long ago and the place is a total mess now....

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post

I won.

OK, OK, and LC too. . .

no I have not, heck I heard there was a mistake and Dopp was in place of Adrift, where was that?.... anyhow

Yess yess you won you won, now please don't thorw it at me also am working on that chapter Winged should be out by 1st November because I'm going to try my paws at National Novel Writing Month in two weeks....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post

I won.

OK, OK, and LC too. . .

Nope, not yet. I have it, but I really want to watch the episodes in order. This weekend though, I'm definitly watching both of them and I'm excited.

Danielle

Comment

[QUOTE=Devine27;7206663]
                              Originally posted by scifan View Post

Oh, thanks! Yeah, I'm kinda slow..... Uuurrr, posting wise, that is.
                              That's ok. Some of us is more gabbier than others. Me included. LOL

Originally posted by Crescere View Post
                              I guess I might as well delurk. I've been skimming the posts here for the past hour and a half. I'm trying to catch up on a bunch of internet stuff. OT
                              Spoiler:
                              I hate the thought of having to get internet access in my apartment in the future but it might be necessary.

Here's an update
                              Bookie's log—

“The Seer” –WingedPegasus, Maffieg, girlinabox, Mayra, LoveConquers, Camy, and Devine27
                              “Spoils of War” –Major Trip and Linda
                              “Quarantine” –Donna Booth, Crescere, and scifan
                              “Outcast” –Mrs. B
                              Spoiler:
                              Internet is our friend. LOL. I'm just tired.

Thanks for the update and voting.

G'night all.

Comment

Time Lord, you know, The Doctor? any thoughts of him? I know a really sweet Time Lordess named Lilith, heck i went on a trip to her homeworld not too long ago and the place is a total mess now....

no I have not, heck I heard there was a mistake and Dopp was in place of Adrift, where was that?.... anyhow

Yess yess you won you won, now please don't thorw it at me also am working on that chapter Winged should be out by 1st November because I'm going to try my paws at National Novel Writing Month in two weeks....
                                OT
                                Spoiler:
                                Yeah, iTunes released it instead of Adrift by mistake. It's on youtube if you want to see the whole episode!
                                Don't worry, I won't gloat. I got all that out of my system a when I first heard.
                                Good luck with the National Novel Writing thing!
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X