John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    ROFL! Oh my gosh, I just busted out laughing, and my team is staring at me. And on that note, I'm running away before the war starts. LOL! Too funny!
    Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
      Hehe, virtual greens are great too! Thanks! I was in Paris when I first hears the news and was SHOCKED! I took over my friend's computer trying to read as much as I could and was so depressed! LOL!
      Well, lets be honest, it could have been horrible for us, and in the beginning, we didn't know which way they were going to go. But I think from the very first JM was on the blog assuring us that John and Teyla were going to get close this season, and then JF was expressing his support for JT (as always! I love JF!). Then Rachel with her amazing interview saying how they were going to get closer romantically. It just made me realize even more that TPTB are invested in this ship.

Comment

OT:

Spoiler:
        Oh, that reminds me. If you have any more J/T icons, could you upload them? I need three more buttons for BlackPanther. Thanks!!!!
        Yup...I got new ones from the new ones that I made....I'll be right back!

Glad I made you laugh Steph...I don't think Suz is gonna like it though! *wink*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
          Well, lets be honest, it could have be horrible for us, and in the beginning, we didn't know which way they were going to go. But I think from the very first JM was on the blog assuring us that John and Teyla were going to get close this season, and then JF was expressing his support for JT (as always! I love JF!). Then Rachel with her amazing interview saying how they were going to get closer romantically. It just made me realize even more that TPTB are invested in this ship.
          I hope you are right, Suzie!
          sigpic

Comment

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! OMG, that is just too dang funny. But you can't keep him all to yourself Camy! He needs to someone to share his scenes with!

Comment

I hope you are right, Suzie!
              You DARE to question the ALL KNOWING INSIDER!!!!! *giggle* Don't worry your little head, we're set for this season. I know it may be a very emotional angsty ride, but at the end of the day, John and Teyla will be standing by each other's side.

Comment

Dude, Camy, you had me laughing out loud. Great!
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks!!! Oh, I think Camy can be added to Seer as well!
                  Update:

“The Seer” –WingedPegasus, Maffieg, girlinabox, Mayra, LoveConquers, and Camy

“Spoils of War” –Major Trip and Linda
                  “Quarantine” –Donna Booth, Crescere, and scifan
                  “Outcast” –Mrs. B

Spoiler:
                  I am reading at a snail's pace right now. Sorry it's taking me so long to respond.

Comment

Steph...

Some of these were scattered..don't know if you have these...but I think this is it for now!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
                      You DARE to question the ALL KNOWING INSIDER!!!!! *giggle* Don't worry your little head, we're set for this season. I know it may be a very emotional angsty ride, but at the end of the day, John and Teyla will be standing by each other's side.
                      That's all I care about...and that it's done right!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                        Dude, Camy, you had me laughing out loud. Great!
                        Now, that means I did real good! LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

That's all I care about...and that it's done right!
                          My thoughts exactly. I just trust the writers, they've not let me down yet, despite a bunch of bitter folks, saying they will.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Steph...

Some of these were scattered..don't know if you have these...but I think this is it for now!

Very pretty! I like them all!

Comment

This is wonderful, Camy!!!
                              Spoiler:
                              I know you're very skeptical about the Ronon/ Keller ship people are talking about. This was a very creative way of expressing your opinion. Hmm...yes, very creative I can absolutely see Ronon complaining like he did about meditation in the ep Echoes.

Comment

How's this one, Crescere...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X