• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Loving your new sig Ruby
    Thank you!! I made a wallie too.

I'm still squeeing!!

slightly OT
    Spoiler:
    I just explained to my mum (who has never in her life watched any Stargate Atlantis) about the importance of what Martin Gero said on the DVD commentary for Sunday.

She now thinks I'm completely insane.
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

By the way, in case anyone is wondering why I've changed my avatar to Ronon, it's because I feel an affinity with him as a fellow Sheyla shipper...

We need more Ronon-as-a-Sheyla-shipper in season 4!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
        New Manip!!!!!!! Hope you like it:

Spoiler:

So, is it a keeper or not????
        WOOHOO....AWESOME.......HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
        Thank you!! I made a wallie too.

I'm still squeeing!!

slightly OT
        Spoiler:
        I just explained to my mum (who has never in her life watched any Stargate Atlantis) about the importance of what Martin Gero said on the DVD commentary for Sunday.

She now thinks I'm completely insane.
        So if your completely insane that means..........OH NO,WE'RE ALL INSANE
        Spoiler:
        AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
          New Manip!!!!!!! Hope you like it:

Spoiler:

So, is it a keeper or not????
          Awesome Manip Devine!!! definitely a keeper!
          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Hey guys get this! in my Kittens Story Teyla goes to... who else... RODNEY for kittencare advice before John gets back from a recon mission

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

Spoiler:
              Well, we've admitted it - they say that's half the battle...

OT
              Spoiler:
              Were your team playing today? How'd they do?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                Hey guys get this! in my Kittens Story Teyla goes to... who else... RODNEY for kittencare advice before John gets back from a recon mission
                I love that Rodney is a cat person - it totally endeared him to me in Rising...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm a halfwit I never battle anyone with lesser weapons then me, which also means I'm with you Linda!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I love that Rodney is a cat person - it totally endeared him to me in Rising...
                    there is a picture of Rodney on DA called Man's Best Friend and he is at his laptop and has a cat in his lap, just like me in Linda's lap

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that.

John in leather.

But:
                      Spoiler:
                      Chaya looks alot like Teyla. I fooled someone with that cap one time. He must like women with certain color hair. Most of them are simular.
                      Yea I can't wait to see what Bate back too.

LOL!!!...i love that smiley!!!!.

True,
                      Spoiler:
                      Chaya does have some similarities to Teyla. LOL!!! cool, you were able to fool someone with the pic of Chaya!. Yup, John definitely likes brunettes from the looks of it!.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      Team wallie and sig....

Awesome Blue!!!...definitely gets you hyped up for season 4!!!
                      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Alright...I've listened to commentaries on both The Return 1 and Phantoms...
                        Spoiler:
                        Darn what The Return 1 was a letdown too..just as aweful as Sateda was...*sigh* what is it with them,,and not being able to fully talk about what is on the screen...the actors...their performance...sheez is it so hard to do... darn I think they need to take lessons from CSI New York crew...they sure know how to comment on actors performance...

I mean those cute and beautiful scenes between J/T and nothing... not one darn word of the scenes itself...just some darn babble fest of nothing intresting...

Phantoms is actually the one that is best so far...Martin Wood and some other guy is doing that one...now here was more about what they wanted to tell with the scenes...how it was shot... how you were just able to tell how much they were slipping into the weird state that they was in... location..the cave was actually fake and the outside shot at the end they are on a cliff of some kind so they said if Joe would walk to far on one way when he was walking like that and talking he would had fallen off the cliff... he better watch where he is going .....
                        And how some scenes were changed..the ending scene with J/T wasn't like that I think they said from the start... and actually nice comments on how they thought Joe was awesome in this episode...how well he played through it all...and also just how they thought Rachel did a beautiful job being the natrual centered person in this episode...
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          Alright...I've listened to commentaries on both The Return 1 and Phantoms...
                          Spoiler:
                          Darn what The Return 1 was a letdown too..just as aweful as Sateda was...*sigh* what is it with them,,and not being able to fully talk about what is on the screen...the actors...their performance...sheez is it so hard to do... darn I think they need to take lessons from CSI New York crew...they sure know how to comment on actors performance...

I mean those cute and beautiful scenes between J/T and nothing... not one darn word of the scenes itself...just some darn babble fest of nothing intresting...

Phantoms is actually the one that is best so far...Martin Wood and some other guy is doing that one...now here was more about what they wanted to tell with the scenes...how it was shot... how you were just able to tell how much they were slipping into the weird state that they was in... location..the cave was actually fake and the outside shot at the end they are on a cliff of some kind so they said if Joe would walk to far on one way when he was walking like that and talking he would had fallen off the cliff... he better watch where he is going .....
                          And how some scenes were changed..the ending scene with J/T wasn't like that I think they said from the start... and actually nice comments on how they thought Joe was awesome in this episode...how well he played through it all...and also just how they thought Rachel did a beautiful job being the natrual centered person in this episode...
                          Spoiler:
                          Region 2 DVDs come out on 30th September, so just over a week and I can watch them too! Yaaaaaaaay!!

That does suck about the commentaries... though still, major squee for Sunday!!
                          sigpic

Comment

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Good night all! Sweet Sheyla dreams...
                            sigpic

Comment

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              Good night all! Sweet Sheyla dreams...
                              Good night Ruby!
                              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Well, we've admitted it - they say that's half the battle...

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                Were your team playing today? How'd they do?
                                Ruby
                                OT
                                Spoiler:
                                Are you talking about footie or Rugby....Well my footie team got beat 2-1,UGH,useless piece of.......OK moving on,Scotland play tomorrow in the Rugby against New Zealand!

Spoiler:
                                Region 2 DVDs come out on 30th September, so just over a week and I can watch them too! Yaaaaaaaay!!

That does suck about the commentaries... though still, major squee for Sunday!!
                                HUH,i thought it wasn't out till the 14th January

Ok night night Ruby!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X