Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
    Fly by post before I go to bed...

Lol I'm not surprised - I started it aaaaaaaaages ago!!

No, not soccer. FOOTBALL.

Awesome Sci!

Weeeell... I think she's gonna be more like Carson was - you know, in the main cast but kind of in the background still.

Yeah, I had literally no idea how to spell jawol.

I'll see about that story - I don't even have a title for it! it's saved on my computer as 'So this is a restaurant'

So... I'm gonna take the quizzes, check out the vid and then go to bed! Good night everyone!
    Thanks Ruby and goodnight.

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
    I still want Teyla to beat the cr*p out of Bates!

It's refreshing. Now we just need a scene with Kavanaugh getting what he deserves.
    LOL. Awesome clip GNB.

Comment

Well i'm off,my bed is calling me...Night night guys sweet Sheyla dreams!

Sheyla powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
      sigpic

Comment

GNB - Oh cool. Does that mean we can expect some J/T vids from you as well as the artwork? hey, tell me how you really feel about kavanaugh huh? LOL You gotta admit though, everywhere you go in this world there is someone just like him. School, work, neighborhood...theres kavanaugh's everywhere......lol

Linda
        - I am numpty today dude. Numpty dumpty lol Yeah I hope
        Spoiler:
        Bates is a mental case after being discharged from the service and working for the IOA. Maybe he'll be all mercenary-ish and be even more aggressive than before since he doesnt have to answer to military anymore

Comment

GNB - I'm actually gonna get my hair dyed now so don't go thinking your alone here haha i wont be gone long .....

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            Allright Discussion time

What do we think of
            Spoiler:
            Bates coming back? Personally i HOPE he is still hot headed and gives Shep crap about Teyla and his way of dealing with things because it was a good chemistry before of a mixed ignorance and fear which makes for good drama. I hope hes not all apologetic and meek now.
            I hope he's the same annoying person he was.
            I still want Teyla to beat the cr*p out of Bates!

It's refreshing. Now we just need a scene with Kavanaugh getting what he deserves.
            I love this clip!
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Ok the dye is seeping through my brain as I type.

I gotta say I'm kinda surprised but wicked glad Gateworld is releasing this many different spoilers. It feels like alot even though I always want more of them lol.

Can anyone tell me
              Spoiler:
              what else the clip the Donna posted earlier had besides the Rodney, the puddle jumpers, and meteor thing? I heard there was more than that but I can;t see it

Comment

I gotta say I'm kinda surprised but wicked glad Gateworld is releasing this many different spoilers. It feels like alot even though I always want more of them lol.

Can anyone tell me
                Spoiler:
                what else the clip the Donna posted earlier had besides the Rodney, the puddle jumpers, and meteor thing? I heard there was more than that but I can;t see it
                Where you able to watch the fanvid. It's what you have on your site.
                Underneath the vid are arrows for the next vids. Check it out again.

Comment

GNB - Oh cool. Does that mean we can expect some J/T vids from you as well as the artwork? hey, tell me how you really feel about kavanaugh huh? LOL You gotta admit though, everywhere you go in this world there is someone just like him. School, work, neighborhood...theres kavanaugh's everywhere......lol
                  [B]
                  I don't know. I have to figure out how to work it first. And I don't have any clips.

This is how I feel about Kavanaugh
                  Spoiler:

my ships

Comment

Can anyone tell me
                    Spoiler:
                    Teyla's in the control room with some of the techs. She has some reaction shots.

my ships

Comment

GNB - I'm sure you can get the clips easily enough. Just ask one of the girls if you want to do that.

Say it loud, say it proud - GNB does NOT like Kavanaugh.

Thanks Sci!

Um.....where the heck did everyone go???

Comment

GNB does NOT like Kavanaugh

I need ALL J/T clips. I don't have any.

my ships

Comment

GNB - I'm sure you can get the clips easily enough. Just ask one of the girls if you want to do that.

Thanks Sci!

You're welcome. Did you get to see it?
                          I'm not sure if I'll get to fic tonight. Well, not until the kids go to bed. I'm gonna need quite time for this one and maybe the next.

Comment

Thanks Sci!

hmmmmm new target!!! I wonder how loud he screams if I put this second collar on him? *holds a second collar + button* this one has..... oh look at that, three kilowatts of power! here you go GNB you'll want this!

I went for a LONG jumper flyby and just got back

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

GNB does NOT like Kavanaugh

I need ALL J/T clips. I don't have any.
                              Amen to that.

I betcha Elf or Sci will help ya out dude. Wish I knew how. Make a really good vid once your all set!!!

Comment

Hey Scifan, where's that Teyla Whumping siggy you made for me? *is trying to find it*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X