John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Mayra!

I've got to call it a night now guys, sweet Sheyla dreams!
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Night Ruby......Yes sweet Sheyla dreams!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post

PTDR !!! My favourite is the last one !

Comment

I'm off to bed now.....see ya's tomorrow!!

Sheyla powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! heehee,i luv that!
          sigpic

Comment

Mdr !! Bonne nuit et ?* demain ^^

Comment

Dudessss whats up??

Ruby - Your Mp's are hysterical as usual. I like the last one best!

Majortrip - Your ideas are very interesting. I agree that this season should prove worthy of our ideals and the whole team dynamic is always a precedent. J/T can use this
              Spoiler:
              pregnancy for fuel for their relationship IF and only IF it is delivered correctly.

Blue - How much do we know about Doppleganger Shep?
              Spoiler:
              It looks like he comes to life but at first he is in their dreams right?? Tell me (cuz I still feel like he is such a strong candidate to be the dad) how you think it could play out. Do you think they would be outlandish enough to have her get pregnant in her dreams??

Sci - Excellent wallie for Hope!

Linda - Thanks goodness for your spoiler tutoring..how much do i owe ya lol

Camy - The Walk in the Woods fic cover is BOMB... I really like how you detailed Johns face!!

Elf - That fic rec was THE BEST!! Whoo hoo my fav scene from my fav ep!! Thanks for looking out dude!

Comment

Doppleganger John

Spoiler:
                The only thing I've heard about it all...is that it seems it might be able to take form towards the end,,,since it seems to be that John needs to fight "himself".......but who ever the heck knows..that it might not just be he has to enter the dreamworld to fight him...oh well guess we will have to see...

Also I wonder if it haven't been said somewhere too,,,that we as an audience might not even know which is which at the start...

all I know is that this is one epi I'm really looking forward to see..
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Yeah me too NINA!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  I actually think he takes several forms of Shep. Did I hear that right? So maybe its like YAPPICHICKS Multiplicity but to extremes. Yeah your right he def takes form but do you think its enough time to impregnate her or that if its him will it happen in her dreams?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    Yeah me too NINA!!!
                    Spoiler:
                    I actually think he takes several forms of Shep. Did I hear that right? So maybe its like YAPPICHICKS Multiplicity but to extremes. Yeah your right he def takes form but do you think its enough time to impregnate her or that if its him will it happen in her dreams?
                    I agree

Spoiler:
                    According to the Comic Con 2007 teaser, we can see a wraithSheppard like Sheppard in mutation having a moment of fight with Teyla. And we see him before with McKay and he looks like normal except the evil glance...

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      Doppleganger John

Spoiler:
                      The only thing I've heard about it all...is that it seems it might be able to take form towards the end,,,since it seems to be that John needs to fight "himself".......but who ever the heck knows..that it might not just be he has to enter the dreamworld to fight him...oh well guess we will have to see...

Also I wonder if it haven't been said somewhere too,,,that we as an audience might not even know which is which at the start...

all I know is that this is one epi I'm really looking forward to see..
                      Yeah me too NINA!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      Originally posted by Sheppynette View Post
                      I agree

Spoiler:
                      According to the Comic Con 2007 teaser, we can see a wraithSheppard like Sheppard in mutation having a moment of fight with Teyla. And we see him before with McKay and he looks like normal except the evil glance...
                      Spoiler:
                      I am really looking forward to Doppelganger the more and more I hear about it. They did show the clip of Buggy shep in the promo you are talking Sheppynette..All I can do about all of this SQUEEEEE! I'm ready for it!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Oh yeah Elf!
                        Spoiler:
                        Whats the consensus on that bug shep clip anyways? Are we certain its a new one and not from Conversion?
                        Tell me dudes cuz this laptop cant handle watching vids right now lol

Comment

Yeah me too NINA!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          I return with a question......

how can somebody concieve a child in a DREAM?!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I go to bed. Bonne nuit and May the Sheyla and the Whump be with you ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              I return with a question......

how can somebody concieve a child in a DREAM?!
                              Hey Teyilia... Don't forget... We are in Stargate... And... With a little Stargate Everything is possible ^^

Comment

I go to bed. Bonne nuit and May the Sheyla and the Whump be with you ^^
                                The latter is with me always, and sometimes the first too but then again they both are....

Hey Teyilia... Don't forget... We are in Stargate... And... With a little Stargate Everything is possible ^^
                                Good point

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X