X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    And ps -
    Spoiler:
    doesnt she look very "Athosian" in that pic? Almost like shes regressing or sees herself differently???
    Spoiler:
    Yea, If you look carefully you can see that her hair is simular to when John first met her.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Spoiler:
      Yea, If you look carefully you can see that her hair is simular to when John first met her.

You're right, she almost looks like she did in Rising. This is too weird. . .
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I am all happy over these pics. Am I the only one lol Did you guys see them before or what

Sci - Teyilia said she thinks its that scene as well. It totally fits. Thats the other moment in her life that he had such an intense effect on her

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Spoiler:

yup ythat's the first thing that came to my mind

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
            You're right, she almost looks like she did in Rising. This is too weird. . .
            I know. I feel the same way.
            Spoiler:
            That's why I think it because of Doppleganger John.
            It's weird enough that she is back to when she was in Athos, but to see Shep as the advance Buggy John, there has got to be a reason. Hmmm.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            I am all happy over these pics. Am I the only one lol Did you guys see them before or what

Sci - Teyilia said she thinks its that scene as well. It totally fits. Thats the other moment in her life that he had such an intense effect on her
            I saw these shortly after the S4 premiere.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            yup ythat's the first thing that came to my mind
            It's nice to know that I'm not the only one.

Comment

uh..... where the heck did you get those?!
              Last edited by Princess Awinita; 09 September 2007, 08:00 PM.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Okay, I have Chapter 11 of It All Started With A Kiss up...it's very long so read it when you have the time....hope you guys like it cause that fic is really doing a number on me!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2639592/...ed_With_A_Kiss
                Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 09 September 2007, 07:57 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies.

Comment

OK guys, Lost and Wounded is UP!!!!

Comment

Hey all, if you quoted me in your post, please edit out my quote. VB threatened to report me unless I did, so no traces of them please.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                        HYPE! where did you get those from...? No I hadn't seen them....is this a clip that I missed? do you have the actual clip...you are so right, it does look just like the scene in Allies! wooohooo! thank you so much, Hype!!! woohooo!

Okay, I have Chapter 11 of It All Started With A Kiss up...it's very long so read it when you have the time....hope you guys like it cause that fic is really doing a number on me!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2639592/...ed_With_A_Kiss

I"m so excited for these caps now...and they are for lifeline, you said? Woohoo!

A NEW CHAPTER! YEAH!!!

Congrats Camy on 9800 posts!!!!

Comment

AHHHH!!! What a tease.
                          Thanks for the awesome gift. It was sweet of you to think of us.
                          Last edited by scifan; 09 September 2007, 08:52 PM.

Comment

That's a JT moment for sure, in fact we wont report you in this thread, we are one big very crazy happy family, right guys?

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                              Hey all, if you quoted me in your post, please edit out my quote. VB threatened to report me unless I did, so no traces of them please.
                              you mean your words within the quote yes?

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                                you mean your words within the quote yes?
                                NO TRACES OF THE CAPS, please. I don't want to be banned.

Comment

Working...
                                X