Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Oh I think we all do...*lol*

There was not to long ago...I even shocked Camy with very long posts... I usually don't post way way to long discussions,,,and she thought that was the longest she had ever seen me write
    LOL. I must have missed that. LOL

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
    Hey Hope!!! Did you have a good birthday? I see you did some dancing on a table. LOL

Scifan and Nina, thanks for the happy birthday wishes.

Dancing on the table and chairs was fun, but there were a couple of times, let's just say the chair shaked and the shoe slipped.

Yes I had a blast.

How is everything with you guys.

Nina, I can't watch your last video on that link. Is it on window media player.
    LOL. I didn't realize you were such a wild child.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Hey peeps

Spoiler:
    Just wanna say hi and I'll be on later tonight so we can discuss some more J/T speculations and such. I was reading another thread on Teyla's pregnancy and stuff and I just gotta say I think the answer to the whole thing is either going to be very simple or very complicated.

Was that suppose to help? LOL
    Any good scoops.

Spoiler:
    I am waiting to hear Crescere's theory on it being John still, cause it raised my hopes big time just hearing someone say it LOL

But there seems to be much spec over it being asexual as well and I gotta say I'm leaning towards it as well, even though it throws off the whole "jealous" and "love interest" thing. Maybe both situations are unrelated.

Ok be back later and glad you had a great bday Hope!!

Ok. That last idea, for me, is just too weird. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      KITTY!!!! My feline friend.....My laps been getting cold!!!
      *hops from the floor into Linda's lap and purrs* miss me?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Hey peeps
        Spoiler:

Just wanna say hi and I'll be on later tonight so we can discuss some more J/T speculations and such. I was reading another thread on Teyla's pregnancy and stuff and I just gotta say I think the answer to the whole thing is either going to be very simple or very complicated.

I am waiting to hear Crescere's theory on it being John still, cause it raised my hopes big time just hearing someone say it LOL

But there seems to be much spec over it being asexual as well and I gotta say I'm leaning towards it as well, even though it throws off the whole "jealous" and "love interest" thing. Maybe both situations are unrelated.

Ok be back later and glad you had a great bday Hope!!
        Look forward to hearing you speculation MrsB.

Spoiler:
        It's kinda difficult to come up with just one answer. I flip between Doppelganger John... and Asuran experimentation at the moment. I know Connor was ment to have said that he thinks Michael may have something to do with it...I hope this is not the case... I'm sure JM said that there would be a wraith birth featured in the second half of the season.... I really hope this is not Teyla's birth. It just seems a huge stretch to think that this tiny quirk in her DNA (which Carson said was almost undetectable in The Gift) to suddenly cause these huge changes in her physically and biologically. I really can't get my head around the whole asexual theory. Again I can't see a tiny bit of Wraith DNA causing such huge changes in Teyla. Wouldn't she have to be half wraith or something to be able to reproduce like them. Thats almost like saying that John's ancient gene makes him capable of doing things that full ancients could do.

I don't think this love interest will have anything to do with the pregnancy. This will just be another spanner in the works to complicate things a bit more and keep us guessing. I must say I'm not fond of the whole baby storyline at all, but I know that the ptb had to go this route because of Rachels pregnancy. I just hope they really think through this scenario and don't just try and make things fit just to give us a pregnancy story. I guess we shall see soon enough.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          I recalls asking if Teyla would be in one or two scenes of the finale and he said it all is up to Rachel because the filming for the finale is really cutting it close for her so it is possible that Teyla will be in one or two scenes, but not the whole thing

Jack = funny! I loved the five seven seasons of SG-1 they were possibly the best! Jack I think was easy to love and Vala..... she's easy to hate (pardon the wordage used please!)
          I think that even if Rachel isn't in the finale her arcs and her character will be an important part of it.

I love Vala!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Hey Hope!!! Did you have a good birthday? I see you did some dancing on a table. LOL

Ruby there's gift for you in galleria.
          Thank you soooooooo much Scifan!!! I absolutely love it - as I said in the galleria the caps are just perfect.

Tons of mental green!!
          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06;7083526
            [COLOR="Purple"
            HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE[/COLOR]

Thanks, Linda,

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            Hope 24 you dont mind if i ask you how old you are if im not being cheeky
            Well let me see
            Spoiler:
            I am not 17. I have just left my thirties. A fact, I just can't believe. Everyone still tell me I look like I am in my thirties.

Comment

Who me? I have my moments.

Scifan, did you have time to make my present?

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post

Who me? I have my moments.

Scifan, did you have time to make my present?
                I'm sorry hun. I forgot how you wanted it.

Comment

*hops from the floor into Linda's lap and purrs* miss me?
                  Yes i missed you.......Now where's the other part of your story!

*scratches top of Kitty's head*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                    Sweetie, I read your fic..and it's AWESOME! very well written and the characters were spot on!

Now, I'm still trying to post it in LJ Beya cause the LJ isn't recognizing the cut and paste thing that I"m doing. So, I sent it to Ubi. She knows everything. Steph format it for me in Word, but it's still giving me the run arounds.

But, here's the cover, hope you like it!

For WP fic A Walk In the Woods

Scifan...I Love the COVER!
                    Thank you so much Camy! That cover is beautiful! Mental green!
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      Look forward to hearing you speculation MrsB.

Spoiler:
                      It's kinda difficult to come up with just one answer. I flip between Doppelganger John... and Asuran experimentation at the moment. I know Connor was ment to have said that he thinks Michael may have something to do with it...I hope this is not the case... I'm sure JM said that there would be a wraith birth featured in the second half of the season.... I really hope this is not Teyla's birth. It just seems a huge stretch to think that this tiny quirk in her DNA (which Carson said was almost undetectable in The Gift) to suddenly cause these huge changes in her physically and biologically. I really can't get my head around the whole asexual theory. Again I can't see a tiny bit of Wraith DNA causing such huge changes in Teyla. Wouldn't she have to be half wraith or something to be able to reproduce like them. Thats almost like saying that John's ancient gene makes him capable of doing things that full ancients could do.

I don't think this love interest will have anything to do with the pregnancy. This will just be another spanner in the works to complicate things a bit more and keep us guessing. I must say I'm not fond of the whole baby storyline at all, but I know that the ptb had to go this route because of Rachels pregnancy. I just hope they really think through this scenario and don't just try and make things fit just to give us a pregnancy story. I guess we shall see soon enough.
                      Spoiler:
                      I too am kinda sick of the whole baby storylines myself, if you recall this will be the third one, first there was Daniels kid which was not really his kid it was more the kid of Apophis. Then there was Adra (who was killed off by Teyla in my Trilogy), now there is Teylas baby.... Here is what I hope to see out of three possible ideas.

1 Teyla has her baby, it is a normal human baby but more Ancient then John is. end of baby story right there

2 Teyla has the baby but then the baby is not seen any more unless once or twice every few episodes. End of baby story

3 The baby is born then later on dies off like in my story Grieving the Young, but not fully like that. end of baby story

Those are just ideas that were floating in my head
                      *purrs as head is scratched* you missed me ey? I was just down in the gateroom visiting Winged, poor girl had to pull double duty last night! So I went to visit her about 4 am this morning

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        I'm sorry hun. I forgot how you wanted it.
                        Surprise me.

I will be back later to catch up. I have to cook and watch some football on the TV as well as clean up.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          I too am kinda sick of the whole baby storylines myself, if you recall this will be the third one, first there was Daniels kid which was not really his kid it was more the kid of Apophis. Then there was Adra (who was killed off by Teyla in my Trilogy), now there is Teylas baby.... Here is what I hope to see out of three possible ideas.

1 Teyla has her baby, it is a normal human baby but more Ancient then John is. end of baby story right there

2 Teyla has the baby but then the baby is not seen any more unless once or twice every few episodes. End of baby story

3 The baby is born then later on dies off like in my story Grieving the Young, but not fully like that. end of baby story

Those are just ideas that were floating in my head
                          *purrs as head is scratched* you missed me ey? I was just down in the gateroom visiting Winged, poor girl had to pull double duty last night! So I went to visit her about 4 am this morning
                          It's always nice to have a furry back to rub when you're bored. You have to admit, though, the sunrises on Atlantis are beautiful!
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                            It's always nice to have a furry back to rub when you're bored. You have to admit, though, the sunrises on Atlantis are beautiful!
                            they sure are pretty! *purrs in Linda's lap*

Comment

What's the first episode in which Teyla's short hair appears?
                              sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Underground I think, then again in Storm/Eye of S1

Comment

Working...
                                X