Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Hi Hope,

Did you do anything exciting for your birthday?
    Went out to dinner with friends. Danced on a couple chairs and a table. I really had a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Speaking of the fadeaway chapter.......When will you have it up!!!

Um,hello.....Aeryn and Crichton.....But i have to admit they're not a patch on John/Teyla,i was never obsessed with them as i am with JT!!!

WOW,GORGEOUS!!!

Ah yes,i would so love to see her sing on the show again!

Spoiler:
      I loved Carter on SG-1,i watched it all but i didn't really like the last 2 season's after Jack left....I thnk they should have ended it then,it just wasn't the same without him.
      Anywho i must admit i was a little worried about Carter coming onto Atlantis but i think that Teyla has established herself as the leading lady so i really can't see them pushing Carter to the forefront,if they did i would be very ANGRY,as much as i like Carter i don't want her taking over.
      I liked the romantic tension between Jack and Sam but because they were both in the military we knew nothing could ever happen but with JT it's different,Teyla's not military or from Earth,but it's just something about these 2 that captured the imagination!
      Ok,now i'm rambling,shutting up now
      Thanks you so much Linda.
      I love your POV and I missed Jack too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
        Hello, everyone.

I have at least 15 pages to catch up with. Man, you guys have been busy.
        Hey Hope!!! Did you have a good birthday? I see you did some dancing on a table. LOL

Ruby there's gift for you in galleria.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppynette View Post
          Great Job ! I adore Steve Jablonski's musics... ^^
          Thanks

I'm glad you liked the video and my choice of music
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Went out to dinner with friends. Danced on a couple chairs and a table. I really had a good time.
            Sounds like you had a blast
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Yeah,i do sometimes kinda ramble on a bit which probably one of the reasons why i like this thread so much,at least i'm not the only one
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Yeah,i do sometimes kinda ramble on a bit which probably one of the reasons why i like this thread so much,at least i'm not the only one
                LOL. I know I've had my moments too.

Comment

LOL. I know I've had my moments too.
                  Oh I think we all do...*lol*

There was not to long ago...I even shocked Camy with very long posts... I usually don't post way way to long discussions,,,and she thought that was the longest she had ever seen me write
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hey Hope!!! Did you have a good birthday? I see you did some dancing on a table. LOL

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    Sounds like you had a blast
                    Scifan and Nina, thanks for the happy birthday wishes.

Dancing on the table and chairs was fun, but there were a couple of times, let's just say the chair shaked and the shoe slipped.

Yes I had a blast.

How is everything with you guys.

Nina, I can't watch your last video on that link. Is it on window media player.

Comment

Hey peeps
                      Spoiler:

Just wanna say hi and I'll be on later tonight so we can discuss some more J/T speculations and such. I was reading another thread on Teyla's pregnancy and stuff and I just gotta say I think the answer to the whole thing is either going to be very simple or very complicated.

I am waiting to hear Crescere's theory on it being John still, cause it raised my hopes big time just hearing someone say it LOL

But there seems to be much spec over it being asexual as well and I gotta say I'm leaning towards it as well, even though it throws off the whole "jealous" and "love interest" thing. Maybe both situations are unrelated.

Ok be back later and glad you had a great bday Hope!!

Comment

Scifan and Nina, thanks for the happy birthday wishes.

Dancing on the table and chairs was fun, but there were a couple of times, let's just say the chair shaked and the shoe slipped.

Yes I had a blast.

How is everything with you guys.

Nina, I can't watch your last video on that link. Is it on window media player.
                        It's a download link.... and when you have it downloaded it's a windows media file...
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                          Thanks Mrs. B.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          It's a download link.... and when you have it downloaded it's a windows media file...
                          Thanks, Nina.

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            Interesting questions Donna, but like Nina I don't think he knows if Rachel will be in the final either, due to her pregnancy. I have a feeling that she won't be featured too much, so if she is unable to appear in it they won't have to change things too much.

Spoiler:
                            I think JM is keeping quiet on anything to do with Teyla's arc and since most of the answers will only be revealed in the second half of the season, he probably wants to keep it a surprise. I know a lot have asked if Rachel would be in the season final and I'm sure he answered it a while back saying it depended on how Rachel is feeling, so I don't think he will answer that one again. Maybe you could ask a general question about how Teyla's ark effects the rest of her team and will it be resolved before the season final.
                            I recalls asking if Teyla would be in one or two scenes of the finale and he said it all is up to Rachel because the filming for the finale is really cutting it close for her so it is possible that Teyla will be in one or two scenes, but not the whole thing

Jack = funny! I loved the five seven seasons of SG-1 they were possibly the best! Jack I think was easy to love and Vala..... she's easy to hate (pardon the wordage used please!)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                              Hey peeps
                              Spoiler:

Just wanna say hi and I'll be on later tonight so we can discuss some more J/T speculations and such. I was reading another thread on Teyla's pregnancy and stuff and I just gotta say I think the answer to the whole thing is either going to be very simple or very complicated.

I am waiting to hear Crescere's theory on it being John still, cause it raised my hopes big time just hearing someone say it LOL

But there seems to be much spec over it being asexual as well and I gotta say I'm leaning towards it as well, even though it throws off the whole "jealous" and "love interest" thing. Maybe both situations are unrelated.

You know,the whole
                              Spoiler:
                              love interest thing could be John,he just said there was a love interest but didn't say who it was so it's possible that it's John but i still don't believe that it's a normal pregnancy...I'm still leaning towards the Asurans or Wraith!

Anywho hopefully i'll see ya later MrsB!
                              sigpic

Comment

KITTY!!!! My feline friend.....My laps been getting cold!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X