John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    I had to post this in here! This is too funny! OMG!...*Elf comes up for air*
    Now, that is hilarous.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      i posted this in the Galleria
      Niiiiiicccceeeee!!!! Awesome Donna.

Comment

Hey we havent heard from Kingdom, Sariana or Sheppynette lately,....I wonder where they are....

Comment

I myself asked where Sheppynette and Sariana was a few days back, I miss them.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            WOW!!! Sheylafan these are sooooo awesome. Thanks for sharing.

You guys are doing so great on bringing out hot points on your favorite eps that it's getting harder for me to chose.
            That's hard for me to answer. I have so many I love on different levels..

Let's see:

Rising..'cuz that's what started it all.
            38 mins...'cuz that was the really first Shep Whump.
            Conversion...Buggy Shep and THE KISS..
            Common Ground..Excellent JF performance and Whump requirement..
            TLG..He cares for you more than you know..from Thalen in John's body...saying that definitely had a deeper intention.
            LFP- The scenes in PJ When Sheppy asked Teyla..What else do you want from me..Besides Teyla checkin' Shep out with binoculars..
            Sateda- Of course..the mess hall scene..C'mon!
            The Ark-John's reaction to Teyla's being trapped in device and what the freaky old holding her at gunpoint trapped with him..C'mon, he whipped out the blow torch!
            The Return- When they come back to PG..and Head touch thing..YES!
            Sunday- John's reaction to Teyla being injured..the scene in John's quarters when Ronon asks him about Teyla..and of course Teyla's crush she mentions...
            Vengance- Teyla calling for John when she is strapped down by Micheal with Iratus Bug Crawlin' up her body..
            Submersion- Where Teyla is trying to concentrate and John and Ronon are talking and you can see how concerned and worried John is for her...

So, I do not have three I can pick! It is just not possible for me..So, I listed just some of my favorite ones..
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
              Elf have you seen the last chapter of my fic yet?
              And has anyone seen sci around?
              Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              Sorry WP i dont Know where Lea is Tonight i was hoping to catch her on messenger
              Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
              I have doing fine. Thanks for asking. How is everything with you?
              WP, Donna and Hope. I'm soooo sorrry I missed you guys.
              A friend of my helped me escape from my house for a littel while. I go to go shopping and go out for Chinese food. No kids and no hubby. I was a happy girl.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              I'm not sure but i think she said earlier that she won't be on messenger,i know someone said something about that but i can't remember if it was her or not!

Anywho i'm off to bed to catch some Sheyla dreams

Sheyla powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
              Thanks Linda for giving them the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                Right. . .Now! Alright guys, here it is, the last chapter! A big THANK YOU to everybody who made me continue!

Spoiler:

Epilogue

When SGA-1 stepped through the gate into Atlantis, Dr. Weir had been walking down the staircase to greet them. Her eyes widened when she saw the condition the team was in, and the fact that they had Teyla with them. She practically ran down the remaining steps toward them.

“John, what on earth happened out there?” she asked.

“Long story,” he replied with a grimace. Now that the adrenaline had worn off, his leg was starting to become really painful. He felt it throb with every heartbeat, even the weight of the knife still in the wound was agony. Apparently Teyla was having a similar problem, because suddenly she went completely limp in Rodney's arms.

“Whoa,” McKay said, catching her. “A little help here?” he called to the medical team who had just entered the gateroom. John saw Teyla being taken from Rodney's arms laid gently on a gurney. Then his leg shot pain through his body and he everything went black.

John slowly opened his eyes, feeling the soft sheets of the infirmary beneath his arms and hearing the soft beep of a heart monitor. Looking quickly down to his leg, he saw only the outline of his body underneath the clean white blankets. No knife sticking out of his leg. Good.
                Then a thought raced through his mind. Teyla! Where was she? Did they really find her, or had it all been a dream? He quickly turning his head to the left, and breathed a sigh of relief. Teyla was stretched out on the bed next to him, fast asleep. He examined her closely. Her face was no longer as pale as it had been, and her right shoulder was bandaged. Just like him, she was hooked up to an I.V. going down to her arm.
                John felt like he need to touch her, to make sure she wasn't some cruel figment of his imagination. So many times in the past two days he thought she had been lost forever, that he would never see her again. She was so close now, he could nearly reach her—he sat up in his bed, removing his I.V. from his arm. Trying not to use his bad leg, he lifted himself out of his bed and onto the chair next to Teyla. He leaned forward and took her small hand in his trembling one. It was a little cold, but it was real. He closed his eyes in relief. She was there, and they were all safe. For the first time in what seemed like an eternity, he could rest. He lay his head down on the bed for a moment. Just a moment, he thought, then he would go back to his bed.

Ten minutes later, Elizabeth walked into the infirmary. Noticing John's empty bed, she was just about to call for a nurse when she saw a tuft of dark hair sticking up from the other side of Teyla's bed. Drawing closer, she saw that John had fallen asleep in the chair next to Teyla, his head resting on the edge of her bed and her hand firmly grasped in his. She smiled softly, understanding.
                Perhaps this one time, she would overlook his disregard for authority. After all, what the IOA didn't know wouldn't hurt them. She took one more look and the two slumbering team mates, then left the infirmary as quietly as she could.

John woke up to a crick in his neck and a throbbing leg. Where was he? He lifted his head. Oh. He must have fallen asleep in the chair last night. He was about to lift himself back into his bed when he noticed that he had never let go of Teyla's hand. As he began to loosen his fingers, he suddenly realized that he had no wish to let go. Come to think of it, why did he have to? Taking a quick glance around the infirmary, he didn't see anyone around who could blackmail him for holding his team member's hand. Maybe he could stay there a little longer.
                Suddenly the fingers he was holding began to move, and Teyla's eyes fluttered.

“Teyla?” he said quietly. Her head turned toward his voice, and brown eyes opened lazily.

“John?” she whispered, her voice sounding tired. He smiled.

“Yeah, it's me,” he replied.

“What happened?” she asked.

“You passed out in the gateroom. The docs fixed you all up, you're safe now,” John said. She was looking at him through half-lidded eyes, a small smile playing about her lips at just being able to see him.

“Thank you,” she said.

“For what?” John asked. Her eyes began to drift shut.

“For everything,” she said quietly. John smiled.

“You're welcome.” he said softly. “Any time.” And he meant it. No matter what happened, he would always come for her. And he knew, without a doubt, that she would do the same for him. It was who they were. A team. More than that, they were a family. And that feeling was something John wouldn't have given up for the world.

The End
                WOHOO! I love this WP! You mean to tell me he wasn't nekkid, under a bedsheet and feverish..you'll have to work on that..
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                  I had to post this in here! This is too funny! OMG!...*Elf comes up for air*
                  ROFLMBO!!!!!! I'll be heading there in a min. LOL

Teyilia Congrats on 1800 posts!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    Yes Suspicion is a good one too! Bates says his personal feelings are in the way VERY good part!!

Refresh my memory on Aurora as far as J/T stuff. All I can think of is that MP someone made with Shep and the curling iron lol
                    When John and Rodney was arguing over who should be the one to go into the stasis pod, I can't remember the exact words right now, but Teyla says to Rodney, between him and John who is more important if something should happen when one of them is in the stasis pod. The look that John gives Teyla and the look Teyla gives him. Priceless! Dex in the background smiling.

Comment

ROFLMBO!!!!!! I'll be heading there in a min. LOL

Teyilia Congrats on 1800 posts!!!!

DITTO!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Hm. . . I think my favorite J/T episodes are Rising, the Ark, and Sunday. (even though carson dies.) The endings of both The Ark and Sunday were just so sweet.

STANDING O!!!!! That was so moving and awesome. I loved it. I hope to see more fics soon.
                        Thanks sci! It was fun. What's crazy is all I had wanted to write was a little McKay oneshot where he got his foot stuck in a trap. The rest of it practically wrote itself!
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Sci - Hmmmmmmmm....I DEFINITELY want a cool icon...thanks!! How was shopping???
                          It was fun. Thanks. As usual I ended up buying for other people than myself. I took advantage that hubby gave me money and got small gift for friend for Christmas. LOL. She's hoping we can do it once a month.

What cap do you want to use for icon? Have you seen all of Camy's?

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE - OH ME OH MY
                            Spoiler:

Flying Fig writes: “Since you had Jerry from EXTRA! on the set as a Genii, does this mean that the infotainment show is going to feature a segment on SGA? If so, did he hint when?”

Answer: Yes, Extra’s feature on Stargate Atlantis will air a couple of days before the premiere. I’ll let you know when I have a date.

Anonymous #1 writes: “1.Will Teyla get a love interest,well maybe not a love interest as such but maybe someone taking an interest. 2.Will there be lots of Teyla Whump in S4.”

Answer: Yes on both counts.

HELPING NATURE ALONG
                            http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...ithouthelp.flv

Comment

WP, Donna and Hope. I'm soooo sorrry I missed you guys.
                              A friend of my helped me escape from my house for a littel while. I go to go shopping and go out for Chinese food. No kids and no hubby. I was a happy girl.

Thanks Linda for giving them the heads up.
                              Hey, Scifan good for you. A girl needs a little time away.

By the way, congratulation on your milestone!

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE - OH ME OH MY
                                Spoiler:

Flying Fig writes: “Since you had Jerry from EXTRA! on the set as a Genii, does this mean that the infotainment show is going to feature a segment on SGA? If so, did he hint when?”

Answer: Yes, Extra’s feature on Stargate Atlantis will air a couple of days before the premiere. I’ll let you know when I have a date.

Anonymous #1 writes: “1.Will Teyla get a love interest,well maybe not a love interest as such but maybe someone taking an interest. 2.Will there be lots of Teyla Whump in S4.”

Answer: Yes on both counts.

HELPING NATURE ALONG
                                http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...ithouthelp.flv
                                One last thing and now I MUST go take my shower:
                                Spoiler:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Hee hee. . .that's my first squee ever. I feel so stupid. . .
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X