No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheppard's results... this is hilarious!

Country - Canada!! LOL!!!

Book - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Douglas Adams

Animal - Goose!!! Read the description it's so funny and right:

http://bluepyramid.org/ia/aqgoos.htm?
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Ok Just got back from Dunkin Donuts. Hey do they have DD in England and Scotland?

Anywho, I'm gonna take your quizzes now Elf!

SCIFAN
      -
      Spoiler:
      That ficlet was EXCELLENT!!! I like how you incorporated For, Carson, Beckett, everything in it. I would imagine thats how delirium would be.
      Great job!

I'm Iceland??

Ruby
      - Your sig is BOMB dude!
      I've had DD before, and they're around, but doughnuts (the correct way of spelling it, you Yank ) aren't as big over here.

And thanks!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        I love this! How sweet and protective!
        Spoiler:
        I love how they left all of the confession out except the family part. It shows that they are protective of him and the fact that Teyla would whack them in the head with her Bantos sticks if Rodney or Ronon spilled...
        Thanks Elf.
        LOL. How true.

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
          I've had DD before, and they're around, but doughnuts (the correct way of spelling it, you Yank ) aren't as big over here.

And thanks!
          Oh yeah,i didn't notice how she spelled doughnuts!

Doughnuts are quite popular here but we don't dunk them in anything,we eat them the way they are!
          sigpic

Comment

Ok lol Well thats how Dunkin Donuts spells it lol You two wiseguys.....

Comment

1. Squee
              417 up, 51 down

A noise primarily made by an over-excited fangirl, however it has spread rapidly and is now widely spread among the web community.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=squee

Could not help myself. Just in case anyone wonders what this is....

Example:
              Omg!! Commando Shep!! Omg Squee squee! omg!!!
              Thought I would share this you too! I just changed the example of course. I figured if any newbies ever wondered what this is...Here's a link and definition.

Only Elf would find a geeky yet plausible link to back terms up...
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Oh yeah,i didn't notice how she spelled doughnuts!

Doughnuts are quite popular here but we don't dunk them in anything,we eat them the way they are!
                This is true - doughnuts are quite popular, but mostly filled ones and ring ones. Aren't DD dougnuts the little ones? You don't get them as much, though there was a stall giving them out at a summer ball I went to... they were good...

There's a really popular doughnut company over here called (and I shudder at the spelling of this) Krispy Kremes. You have those in the US?
                sigpic

Comment

Ok Just got back from Dunkin Donuts. Hey do they have DD in England and Scotland?

Anywho, I'm gonna take your quizzes now Elf!

SCIFAN
                  -
                  Spoiler:
                  That ficlet was EXCELLENT!!! I like how you incorporated For, Carson, Beckett, everything in it. I would imagine thats how delirium would be.
                  Great job!

I'm Iceland??

Ruby
                  - Your sig is BOMB dude!
                  Thanks MrsB.
                  Get any good donuts? I like blueberry cake donuts and others of course. LOL

Comment

Ok lol Well thats how Dunkin Donuts spells it lol You two wiseguys.....
                    Hey...I'm all about the DO-NUTS

But I do spell it theatre...
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Sheppard's results... this is hilarious!

Country - Canada!! LOL!!!

Book - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Douglas Adams

Animal - Goose!!! Read the description it's so funny and right:

http://bluepyramid.org/ia/aqgoos.htm?
                      That's a riot! It is right!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

This is true - doughnuts are quite popular, but mostly filled ones and ring ones. Aren't DD dougnuts the little ones? You don't get them as much, though there was a stall giving them out at a summer ball I went to... they were good...

There's a really popular doughnut company over here called (and I shudder at the spelling of this) Krispy Kremes. You have those in the US?
                        Yes, there were HUGE out here a few years ago. People would wait 30 minutes or more, but now you can cruise through the drive-thru in a couple of minutes.
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          Sweet little fic sci
                          Spoiler:
                          and Teyla's reaction,oh yes......She's luvvvssssss him tooooooo!

Na it was just Engerlund!
                          Thanks Linda. You know she does. Now they got to say it to each other. LOL

Comment

Thought I would share this you too! I just changed the example of course. I figured if any newbies ever wondered what this is...Here's a link and definition.

Only Elf would find a geeky yet plausible link to back terms up...
                            LOL!! Okay, this one I thought was hilarious...

4. Squee 103 up, 29 down

1. a random ecstatic exclamation
                            2. a furry rodent from MYST III: Exile

SQUEE!! this is so great!!! EHEHEHEEHAHA

I want a pet squee.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Thanks MrsB.
                              Get any good donuts? I like blueberry cake donuts and others of course. LOL
                              LOL I only got me and MrB tropical fruit smoothies. They're SO good

Ruby - I think you mean MUNCHKINS

Comment

I think you might talking about MUNCHKIN's. They are do-nut holes. The center that is cut out to put the hole in them and them cooked up! I love them!

Hey MRS B- Got any chocolate glazed do-nuts or munchkins? Throw 'em my way!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X