Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    Y'all need to be taking some of those quizzes! I want to know what all you
    turned out to be! C'mon! I shared that I was a monkey!
    Alright alright here....

Spoiler:

Sharp-witted and high-flying, you seem to radiate honor and a
    sense of pride. You'd make a very good lawyer with your keen eye for details.
    When up in that rare air, however, make sure to remember to look down to keep
    your bearings. You never know when it might be important for you to have landed.
    If you're bald, you love the United States of America, but if you have hair, you
    feel more ambivalent about it.
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      Alright alright here....

Spoiler:

Sharp-witted and high-flying, you seem to radiate honor and a
      sense of pride. You'd make a very good lawyer with your keen eye for details.
      When up in that rare air, however, make sure to remember to look down to keep
      your bearings. You never know when it might be important for you to have landed.
      If you're bald, you love the United States of America, but if you have hair, you
      feel more ambivalent about it.
      And you're proud of that too, aren't ya!...
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        We can not be falling down the page!! What's up wit dat!

Anywho, try out this link and find out what country you are! It's a riot!

I'm Chile-Imagine that-I have never been really skinny in my whole life!

Also do the Book Quiz also. I loved that one. I'm Anne of Green Gables. Which to be truthful, I love those books. The Elfkin is starting to enjoy them now too. She is starting with my copies of the books.

Country Quiz:
        http://bluepyramid.org/ia/cquiz.htm
        Book Quiz:
        http://bluepyramid.org/ia/bquiz.htm
        Animal Quiz:
        http://bluepyramid.org/ia/aqmonk.htm?

This is what I am: What do think? Does seem like the Elf?

Spoiler:

You're a Monkey!
        Hey hey! People say you monkey around! But you know that they're only envying the way you express your humor and good-natured spirit. While more intelligent than many of your peers, you choose to express it by making fun of them and laughing more than a more academic pursuit. In grade school, you were a ruler of the playground and could out-climb anyone you knew. If your name is George, you are hopelessly curious. In fact, even if your name isn't George, you are hopelessly curious. How common is the name George, anyway?
        I'm Vatican City! You cannot imagine how much I'm laughing right now...

Though I suppose there are worse places - it is very beautiful and has some amazing art. Plus if I'm the actual country I might be able to get into the archives...

Also, I'm a Catholic, so that's useful...

Off to do the others...
        sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

MrsB. I'm glad that Mr.B came to your rescue.

Here's my ficlet for Delirious: Enjoy

Spoiler:
          Delirious:

John, Teyla, Ronon and Rodney are under fire by the Wraith and are running through some dense woods to reach the jumper. During their retreat, John unknowingly runs too close to a plant with large thorns and one becomes in lodged in his calf. He feels the pain shoot up his leg and he screams in agony. He knows that he has to ignore it as he continues running with a hobble. Once they are inside the jumper Rodney closes the back hatch.
          Teyla sees that John is pain, “John, have you been shot?” She scans him quickly, but she doesn’t see any blood.
          “No, but there’s something painful in my leg! I don’t mean to yell at you Teyla, but it hurts like… ahhhh!” John groans behind clenched teeth. John points to where the pain is and Teyla sees a four-inch torn protruding out of his leg.
          “Should not Rodney drive?” Teyla asked as she looked at Rodney, who is sitting behind her.
          “No time now,” John replies. “Once we clear the planet I’ll let Rodney take over, but for now do you mind taking that thing out of me?”
          John had just cleared the planets atmosphere when Teyla pulls out the torn and immediately she sees the blood drain from John’s face. His eyes roll behind his head and he passes out. Ronon quickly jumps up to take John out of his seat and Rodney takes over driving the jumper. Fear crosses Rodney’s face as Teyla and Ronon’s faces show concern.
          “Rodney, tell Atlantis that we need a medical team standing by,” Teyla orders and Rodney responds with a nod.
          “Hurry Rodney!” Ronon booms.
          “I’m going as fast as I can!” Rodney shouts back. “It’s going to be at least ten minutes before we reach the gate!”
          “That is fine Rodney. I know you’re doing your best,” consoles Teyla. She can see that John was shaking and she motions Ronon to get a blanket. She touches his fore head, “Ronon, he is burning with fever. How can this happen so fast?”
          “I don’t know Teyla, but I bet it has something to do with that thorn,” replies Ronon.
          Teyla find an empty container to put the thorn in, “This is just in case Dr. Keller needs it.” Ronon nods.
          John begins to moan and mumbles inaudible words. Teyla gets some water and a cloth to wipe his forehead down.
          “Colonel Sumner!” John begins to shout. “That… that thing killed him. I killed hi…” His voice fades out. His voice is no louder than a whisper, “Teyla Emmagan. She is so beautiful. A strong leader.” He begins to smile.
          Teyla is shocked by John’s outbursts. “Rodney?” Teyla asked.
          “He must be getting delirious from the fever.” He’s probably remembering certain things in his life,” Rodney responds.
          “The Wraith! My fault. My mistake. Ford!!” John starts to thrash slightly. Won’t let Ronon down.” John stops for a few seconds before he begins to ramble again. “No, I have friends… you, Elizabeth, Ronon, Carson, even Rodney, are the closest thing I have to a….”
          “I’m the closest thing to what! What was he going to say?” Rodney snaps.
          Teyla gives a slight smile and looks at Ronon and Rodney, “He couldn’t say it, but he was talking out family.”
          Rodney faces saddens, “Oh.” He pauses for a moment. “We’re almost there, just a few more minutes.”
          John’s breathing begins to quicken, “Teyla!! I can’t lose her! The shuttle. Must get her home safe.” He tosses some more. “Explosion. Teyla. Will she be alright?” John begins to speak softly, but they can still hear him. “I can’t tell Teyla how I feel now. Carson’s dead. I can’t lose her friendship. I can’t lose her respect even though… I love her.”
          They were surprised by John’s last words of confession. Tears came down Teyla’s face.
          Rodney approaches the gate and informs Atlantis of John’s condition and informs Teyla and Ronon.
          Teyla looks at both Rodney and Ronon sternly, “You cannot repeat what John said about his feeling for me.”
          “Why not?” Ronon asks.
          “I want him to tell me when he is ready. I do not want him to feel ashamed for confessing while he was delirious with a fever,” Teyla answers with demand. They all agreed to stay silent.
          Once they got John in the infirmary, Keller and her team quickly worked on getting him well. Keller had to put John in an induced coma and between the medications they had and the antidote they made by the thorn, he was better in two days.
          John is slowly waking up and can see Ronon, Rodney and Teyla sitting by his bed sleeping. He clears his throat and they all wake up. “What happen? Did I miss much?”
          Teyla, Ronon and Rodney gave each other a silent look. They tell him what happened but the left all of his confessions out of their conversation, except for when John meant to call them family. They laugh at is embarrassment as John tries to reassure Rodney that that was not what he said.
          The End.

BRB to catch up on thread.

Comment

You're Love in the Time of Cholera!
            by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
            Like Odysseus in a work of Homer, you demonstrate undying loyalty by sleeping with as many people as you possibly can. But in your heart you never give consent! This creates a strange quandary of what love really means to you. On the one hand, you've loved the same person your whole life, but on the other, your actions barely speak to this fact. Whatever you do, stick to bottled water. The other stuff could get you killed.

How did they know this about me???
            sigpic

Comment

Yappi- You can see what you are. It just has the codes from site in spoilers.
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

I'm a hyena.. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!! (That was supposed to be a hyena laugh, btw...)

Check it out -

http://bluepyramid.org/ia/aqhyen.htm?
                sigpic

Comment

Ok...sorry for the techno babble...let's try this again...

Spoiler:
                  You're Malta!

With a strange attraction to crosses and falcons, you are one of the most mysterious and unknown people in your group of friends, your community, or pretty much any category you want to mention.

You keep to yourself, but see yourself as a knight in shining armor, ready to rescue people if they weren't so far away. Still, people are fascinated by you if they've heard of you, which most of them haven't

You're Watership Down! by Richard Adams

Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their
                  assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits

You're a Starfish!

To others, your presence seems to denote greatness, or at the very least something celestial. You're enthralled by the heavens above and seem to always be looking to them for guidance. Once you decide to stick to something,it's very difficult to get you away from it. You really don't seem to mind other people, even strangers, touching you. We can't all be you; someone has to applaud
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                    You're Love in the Time of Cholera!
                    by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
                    Like Odysseus in a work of Homer, you demonstrate undying loyalty by sleeping with as many people as you possibly can. But in your heart you never give consent! This creates a strange quandary of what love really means to you. On the one hand, you've loved the same person your whole life, but on the other, your actions barely speak to this fact. Whatever you do, stick to bottled water. The other stuff could get you killed.

How did they know this about me???
                    I love the Title. Plus also the line about sleeping with as many people as you can. But, hey remember, stick to bottled water!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                      If it had been longer I promise I wouldn't have laughed. I swear!
                      LOL. Poor Mrs.B LOL

I love your new sig Ruby.

Comment

ruby nice new sig
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Spoiler:
                          Delirious:

John, Teyla, Ronon and Rodney are under fire by the Wraith and are running through some dense woods to reach the jumper. During their retreat, John unknowingly runs too close to a plant with large thorns and one becomes in lodged in his calf. He feels the pain shoot up his leg and he screams in agony. He knows that he has to ignore it as he continues running with a hobble. Once they are inside the jumper Rodney closes the back hatch.
                          Teyla sees that John is pain, “John, have you been shot?” She scans him quickly, but she doesn’t see any blood.
                          “No, but there’s something painful in my leg! I don’t mean to yell at you Teyla, but it hurts like… ahhhh!” John groans behind clenched teeth. John points to where the pain is and Teyla sees a four-inch torn protruding out of his leg.
                          “Should not Rodney drive?” Teyla asked as she looked at Rodney, who is sitting behind her.
                          “No time now,” John replies. “Once we clear the planet I’ll let Rodney take over, but for now do you mind taking that thing out of me?”
                          John had just cleared the planets atmosphere when Teyla pulls out the torn and immediately she sees the blood drain from John’s face. His eyes roll behind his head and he passes out. Ronon quickly jumps up to take John out of his seat and Rodney takes over driving the jumper. Fear crosses Rodney’s face as Teyla and Ronon’s faces show concern.
                          “Rodney, tell Atlantis that we need a medical team standing by,” Teyla orders and Rodney responds with a nod.
                          “I’m going as fast as I can!” Rodney shouts back. “It’s going to be at least ten minutes before we reach the gate!”
                          “That is fine Rodney. I know you’re doing your best,” consoles Teyla. She can see that John was shaking and she motions Ronon to get a blanket. She touches his fore head, “Ronon, he is burning with fever. How can this happen so fast?”
                          “I don’t know Teyla, but I bet it has something to do with that thorn,” replies Ronon.
                          Teyla find an empty container to put the thorn in, “This is just in case Dr. Keller needs it.” Ronon nods.
                          John begins to moan and mumbles inaudible words. Teyla gets some water and a cloth to wipe his forehead down.
                          “Colonel Sumner!” John begins to shout. “That… that thing killed him. I killed hi…” His voice fades out. His voice is no louder than a whisper, “Teyla Emmagan. She is so beautiful. A strong leader.” He begins to smile.
                          “He must be getting delirious from the fever.” He’s probably remembering certain things in his life,” Rodney responds.
                          “The Wraith! My fault. My mistake. Ford!!” John starts to thrash slightly. Won’t let Ronon down.” John stops for a few seconds before he begins to ramble again. “No, I have friends… you, Elizabeth, Ronon, Carson, even Rodney, are the closest thing I have to a….”
                          Teyla gives a slight smile and looks at Ronon and Rodney, “He couldn’t say it, but he was talking out family.”
                          Rodney faces saddens, “Oh.” He pauses for a moment. “We’re almost there, just a few more minutes.”
                          John’s breathing begins to quicken, “Teyla!! I can’t lose her! The shuttle. Must get her home safe.” He tosses some more. “Explosion. Teyla. Will she be alright?” John begins to speak softly, but they can still hear him. “I can’t tell Teyla how I feel now. Carson’s dead. I can’t lose her friendship. I can’t lose her respect even though… I love her.”
                          They were surprised by John’s last words of confession. Tears came down Teyla’s face.
                          Rodney approaches the gate and informs Atlantis of John’s condition and informs Teyla and Ronon.
                          Teyla looks at both Rodney and Ronon sternly, “You cannot repeat what John said about his feeling for me.”
                          “Why not?” Ronon asks.
                          “I want him to tell me when he is ready. I do not want him to feel ashamed for confessing while he was delirious with a fever,” Teyla answers with demand. They all agreed to stay silent.
                          Once they got John in the infirmary, Keller and her team quickly worked on getting him well. Keller had to put John in an induced coma and between the medications they had and the antidote they made by the thorn, he was better in two days.
                          John is slowly waking up and can see Ronon, Rodney and Teyla sitting by his bed sleeping. He clears his throat and they all wake up. “What happen? Did I miss much?”
                          Teyla, Ronon and Rodney gave each other a silent look. They tell him what happened but the left all of his confessions out of their conversation, except for when John meant to call them family. They laugh at is embarrassment as John tries to reassure Rodney that that was not what he said.
                          The End.

Oh, that was so sweet!

Spoiler:
                          I loved Teyla's reaction to his outburst!
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Delirious:

“Why not?” Ronon asks.
                            The End.

Very sweet scifan...
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL. Poor Mrs.B LOL

I love your new sig Ruby.
                              Thanks!
                              sigpic

Comment