John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    LOL. It's like this week someone switched on the whiney and meany button. Thank God hubby is taking them fishing.
    Now the youngest, 4, is going to be bored.
    Well, that's good that you'll be getting a break. That means more stories and artowrk, right? Because you know we'll never let you have time without supporting the JT love.
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      JM BLOG UPDATE
      Spoiler:
      Teyilia writes: “Since the finale is being written at this time yes? when does actual filming for it start/end?”

Answers: Yes and end of September.

Jill_Ion writes: “Are you sure all of the aliens on Stargate are fake?”

Answer: All but one.

Scifan writes: “ Maybe for season 5, you can have a story contest.”

Answer: Sorry. The production has nothing to do with organizing contests. That would be SciFi and MGM’s area of expertise.

Anonymous #2 writes: “If Atlantis gets picked up for a season 5, when would you start writing for it?”

Answer: Hopefully well be spinning stories in November

Zabadoo writes:The episodes that Paul McGillion is in, is it going to be a completely different character from what we've seen before?”

Answer:No, it’ll be the guy we knew.
      Thanks MrsB. :
      Two days in a row Tey: Feel lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        Well, that's good that you'll be getting a break. That means more stories and artowrk, right? Because you know we'll never let you have time without supporting the JT love.
        I'm hoping so. My muse is pooped.

Comment

Thanks MrsB. :
          Two days in a row Tey: Feel lucky.
          remember my question was a long one and he did not answer them all(IE if Teyla was gonna be in the finale or not?) anyhow I think she will be.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I'm hoping so. My muse is pooped.
            LOL, that's how I feel. Well, actually, I'm pooped. Hopefully, the littlest one will get better about sleeping through the night (the past two nights have been great, I must say). I think I have about 9 months of sleep to catch up on. (horrible grammar, I know)
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
              This, I hope you like it:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3742064/1/Living_Memory

It's called Living Memory and it's my new WIP. The first two chapters are up - there are five more to go. A lot of it's already written, but ch 3 isn't, so I have to get past that...

anywho, synopsis:
              Spoiler:

John get sent back in time, and meets Teyla as a kid. It's more complicated than that but that's the basic jist.

There may be lots of spelling mistakes because i'm too tired to proof-read the beginning - sorry!

anyhow, enjoy. MrsB this one's dedicated to you. thanks dude

i have to go to sleep now. g'night everyone! xx

An intresting story...wonder how he will get out of that one,,,and what will happen after it all...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                LOL, that's how I feel. Well, actually, I'm pooped. Hopefully, the littlest one will get better about sleeping through the night (the past two nights have been great, I must say). I think I have about 9 months of sleep to catch up on. (horrible grammar, I know)
                LOL. I just saw your PM and it's a go.

Comment

RUBY - Your new story is WONDERFUL!!! Left you a review and update soon!!

Spoiler:
                  I'm already sad thinking about Tagan, I hope Teyla's not watching when it happens.......

Comment

Awesome Job Ruby. I left you a feedback. I'm can't wait for more.

Taking off to watch a Tom Hank movie. See ya later.
                    Last edited by scifan; 23 August 2007, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Jm blog
                      Spoiler:
                      On the work front: shooting continues on the big team-up eppy, finished the polish on Harmony, almost finished my producer's cut of Kindred I as I await the completion of the Previously On sequence, an exhausted Martin completed his latest (and last) rewrite of Trio, read the first draft of Outcast, and watched the episode with the engagement scene (I have a feeling the fans will love it).

Comment

Jm blog
                        Spoiler:
                        On the work front: shooting continues on the big team-up eppy, finished the polish on Harmony, almost finished my producer's cut of Kindred I as I await the completion of the Previously On sequence, an exhausted Martin completed his latest (and last) rewrite of Trio, read the first draft of Outcast, and watched the episode with the engagement scene (I have a feeling the fans will love it).
                        Spoiler:
                        Engagement scene? My money is on Rodney and Katie....
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Engagement scene? My money is on Rodney and Katie....
                          I totally agree

Comment

engagement scene.... I wonder what he means by that

Spoiler:
                            I'm hoping JT

should we start a bet over that?

if so, I'll bet a half tanker of coffee that it is JT

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I totally agree
                              Spoiler:
                              That's so not right!!!!!! I know that it's going to be them because they had other plans for these two all along. And the thing is that we didn't even see this progression onscreen. But, whatever. If this act makes John and Teyla realize that they want a future together as well, then I"ll be happy. Sometimes seeing others moving on, can open the eyes of others. We can only hope, right?
                              sigpic

Comment

Camy you have a point there, and guys, my updated fanfic(Ascension and New Birth) wont be until tomrrow night as I have to go to bed, my mind is a total mess now after drinking too much

I blame Thor for that! hehehe Yes Thor i'm blaming your beer! hehe, night all

Comment

Working...
                                X