John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    YOOHOO MrsB ,i know your watching,dunno if you can post yet,suxs they took that away fae ye!

Oh,thanks Camy for the rising caps!

Spoiler:
    you weren't kidding when you said we needing tissues,i'm not normally an emotional person but i was almost in tears reading this,it's so sad but it's so good....I just hope he'll let Teyla in and not shut her out,he needs her!
    Thanks Linda.

Comment

Camy-I can't make stuff like the others.....(artistically challenged) but i can post some smileys!

We're just like one big happy family here
      Spoiler:

Spoiler:
      Iiiiii'm comin up,so you better get this party started!!

Elfie-Awesome job man!!!!

MrsB-Loved the poem!!!
      sigpic

Comment

DAILY VOTING LINKS

Vote for Joe on SyFy Awards
        http://www.syfyportal.com/genre-awards/2007/

Vote for J/T on Rising in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45066&page=76

Pics to follow for use in game:
        Spoiler:

Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=44977&page=34
        (If one of your favorite John episodes isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45133&page=27
        (If one of your favorite Teyla episodes isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla & John Moment
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=46140&page=5
        (If one of your favorite J/T moments isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Support John in the H&H Best Hairdos
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...42802&page=170

VOTING UPDATE

As of now we have 6 episodes in the ship epi pic game... Sateda, The Return 1, Conversion, Sunday, Phantoms and Hot Zone....
        We have now started for Rising.... and we have at the moment 2 votes...

LET THE VOTING BEGIN FOR THE DAY!!
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Camy-I can't make stuff like the others.....(artistically challenged) but i can post some smileys!

We're just like one big happy family here
          Spoiler:

Spoiler:
          Iiiiii'm comin up,so you better get this party started!!

Elfie-Awesome job man!!!!

MrsB-Loved the poem!!!
          Linda! I love all of your crazy smileys!! I love DJ one!

Helllllllo MRS B! Are you out there working hard like a good soldier!!! You know you are! Try to sneak us in on your lunch hour...
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
            Shep really needs our support in the H&H Best Hairdo..... now that Carter has been eliminated Shep is being targeted..... and the Vala fans are out in force.

Don't forget to vote for Shep when you are doing the rest of your voting. Unless everyone supports him on a daily basis he hasn't got a chance. We are not just representating Shep now but SGA...

So go and vote for him...
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...77#post7018577
            Ooh ooh *runs over to vote*

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            hey guys! guess what! Rachels website is open! its got a guestbook and everything!

but now I gotta go to bed
            YAY i've been waiting for it to open.....FINALLY,not many pics yet but the one's that are there are gorgeous!

Originally posted by Quania2007 View Post
            Thats great, Thanks.

The last thing that I remember is JM saying
            Spoiler:
            that Teyla and John would have a heated moment.
            Sorry for dissappearing again but I have a short attention span and Milo Ventimiglia from heroes stole my attention during my moment of weakness. Thanks!

mmmmmmmm Milo *drools* um heh *clears throat* sci Milo plays Peter Petrelli,the very hot younger brother!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh did i read somewhere that someone was wanting the link to the Rachel site....Here it is http://www.rachelluttrell.com/ Hope you don't mind me putting the link up Tey!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                I'm still at work, so just did a quick skimming of the last two chapters because I've been eagerly waiting for them! LOL! EXCELLENT!!!! And WAHOO is that HOT!! LOL! I'm going to re-read them tomorrow when I have a little more time, so will send better comments then. Thank you so much for the updates!!!
                Wow, you read FAST! lol! I'm glad you liked it, I was aiming for the HOT factor so I'm glad to know it was. Thanks for letting me know!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                  Linda! I love all of your crazy smileys!! I love DJ one!

Helllllllo MRS B! Are you out there working hard like a good soldier!!! You know you are! Try to sneak us in on your lunch hour...
                  Yeah,i cannae do all they great artworks you guys do so this is the next best thing!

MrsB i seeeeee youuuuu
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah,i cannae do all they great artworks you guys do so this is the next best thing!

MrsB i seeeeee youuuuu
                    I don't do artwork either! So, you are not alone in that at all! Nor do I write
                    fic. I read and review them and ......make that there is a good percentage of whumpage to Shep and Teyla of course...but, whumping Shep is always a good thing! It's all done out of love!!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                      I don't do artwork either! So, you are not alone in that at all! Nor do I write
                      fic. I read and review them and ......make that there is a good percentage of whumpage to Shep and Teyla of course...but, whumping Shep is always a good thing! It's all done out of love!!
                      I don't write fan fiction either... artwork..not so much either,,,I've done my own sigs before,, and a wallie for a thread milestone,,,but that would be it.,,I don't have the patience for it,,,*lol* I know I know weird for me to say since patience is what I need to make videos,,which is the only thing I really do.... I did before 41 Buffy/Angel videos...and so far 7 SGA videos...and might start of with Danny/Lindsay in CSI New York... but of all the videos I've done,,,I'm most proud of my SGA videos...

And speaking of videos...I'm not done with the John video I'm working on yet... hopefully I can get somewhere tonight... since I have plans for atleast 2 J/T videos and 1 John video... just need to find the time to do them
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I still have to catch up on what I missed yesterday, but I wanted to post the latest part of "Misunderstanding" I should have it finished today! YAY!

Spoiler:
                        The door chimed as Teyla walked back out to her bedroom in her Athosian clothes. “Rodney,” she said warningly as she placed the black dress back on the bed. “Who is that?”

He shrugged off her question and went to the door. “Ah! Good, Elizabeth, you’re here.”

Elizabeth entered the room with a slight smile. “So, I hear you need some help.”

Teyla forced a smile, though all she wanted to do was get the two of them to leave her quarters. With force, if necessary. “Actually, I think I--”

“Before we start the chit chat, I want to know who invited the bride of Frankenstein to be part of this expedition,” Rodney said, holding up the dress Teyla had just taken off.

Elizabeth frowned. “You had her try that on? No wonder you called me down here.” She shook her head in disbelief. “That’s Dr. Wilson’s. You know that her tastes have a tendency to be…”

“Eccentric?”

“I was going to use the word original,” Elizabeth said. She turned her attention to Teyla. “So, this is your first date with John?”

Teyla shook her head. “I am still not certain that this is a ‘date’. He just offered to pick me up and take me to Carson’s party.”

Elizabeth and Rodney exchanged a knowing look. “When a man offers to take you to a party, or any kind of social event, that is most certainly a date,” Elizabeth reassured her. “But, I will say that this does seem a bit forward of John. Hmmm,” she said thoughtfully.

She turned to the clothing on the bed, “Now let’s see what we have here.” She held up a plain beige dress. “This looks nice.”

Rodney made a face. “Remember, Sheppard is an alien babe magnet. Boring won’t keep him interested.”

Both women scowled at him.

Elizabeth looked at her friend. “Rodney, why don’t you check to make sure the colonel doesn’t know what’s going on? I’ll help Teyla get ready."

Rodney frowned. “There is no way he could know. I mean, unless you said something, which I am sure you didn’t. Besides--”

“Rodney. Go. Come back in thirty minutes,” Elizabeth instructed.

“Fine,” he pouted. “But, remember, this idea is mine!” The doors shut as he was still complaining.

Elizabeth turned back to Teyla with a smile. “This is going to be fun.”
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                          I still have to catch up on what I missed yesterday, but I wanted to post the latest part of "Misunderstanding" I should have it finished today! YAY!

Spoiler:
                          The door chimed as Teyla walked back out to her bedroom in her Athosian clothes. “Rodney,” she said warningly as she placed the black dress back on the bed. “Who is that?”

He shrugged off her question and went to the door. “Ah! Good, Elizabeth, you’re here.”

Elizabeth entered the room with a slight smile. “So, I hear you need some help.”

Teyla forced a smile, though all she wanted to do was get the two of them to leave her quarters. With force, if necessary. “Actually, I think I--”

“Before we start the chit chat, I want to know who invited the bride of Frankenstein to be part of this expedition,” Rodney said, holding up the dress Teyla had just taken off.

Elizabeth frowned. “You had her try that on? No wonder you called me down here.” She shook her head in disbelief. “That’s Dr. Wilson’s. You know that her tastes have a tendency to be…”

“Eccentric?”

“I was going to use the word original,” Elizabeth said. She turned her attention to Teyla. “So, this is your first date with John?”

Teyla shook her head. “I am still not certain that this is a ‘date’. He just offered to pick me up and take me to Carson’s party.”

Elizabeth and Rodney exchanged a knowing look. “When a man offers to take you to a party, or any kind of social event, that is most certainly a date,” Elizabeth reassured her. “But, I will say that this does seem a bit forward of John. Hmmm,” she said thoughtfully.

She turned to the clothing on the bed, “Now let’s see what we have here.” She held up a plain beige dress. “This looks nice.”

Rodney made a face. “Remember, Sheppard is an alien babe magnet. Boring won’t keep him interested.”

Elizabeth looked at her friend. “Rodney, why don’t you check to make sure the colonel doesn’t know what’s going on? I’ll help Teyla get ready."

Rodney frowned. “There is no way he could know. I mean, unless you said something, which I am sure you didn’t. Besides--”

“Fine,” he pouted. “But, remember, this idea is mine!” The doors shut as he was still complaining.

haha,this is gonna be fun
                          Spoiler:
                          can't wait to see John's expression but i better be a happy ending
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh did i read somewhere that someone was wanting the link to the Rachel site....Here it is http://www.rachelluttrell.com/ Hope you don't mind me putting the link up Tey!
                            Thanks Linda. I hope Q gets them.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

Spoiler:

“Eccentric?”

This is sooo cute Jess. I'm really enjoying it.

Future Past: Chpts 5 and 6 are up on FF.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                This is sooo cute Jess. I'm really enjoying it.
                                Well, I have to write something light hearted...your fic has enough angst for two stories!
                                sigpic
                                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X