John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VOTING UPDATE

Okay we have now 7 votes for Rising in the ship epi pic game.... so anyone who haven't voted then now is the time

Also just a little something...I'm guessing this could have been the reason... check that you have the last page on the game threads... I'm guessing that might have been the problem with H&H Best Hairdos thread today... that the link I provided led to the last page when I was there but it had moved passed that since then... so just make sure when you click the link,,that it's really the last page..or something could go wrong...Shep ended up losing several points on Elf's post,, but don't worry...I saw my brother corrected the score in there... *lol* atleast now I know Shep is having my brother's vote to since Sam is out

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CAMY!!!

sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Misappropriations Part 7

Spoiler:
      “Ronon, don’t go doing anything stupid now….” John said cautiously as he stepped towards the infuriated Satedan whose hateful eyes were now boring holes in the two men who stood before him.

Ignoring John’s presence completely, Ronon bent down and stuck his face into the frightened face of one of the guards and spoke in a rough voice, “Move……or I will move you.” The two guards looked at each other nervously and then back at Ronon, with one of them replying in a high voice, “We’re just following orders Ronon!”

Ronon, standing there barefoot and wearing only his shorts, waited a long moment and when neither of the men moved, he reached down with both large hands and easily picked up the guard who had spoken, raising him in the air high above his head. The other guard looked up in shock, his stunner falling to his side and his mouth open wide, as he watched his friend dangling helpless as John ran forward yelling Ronon’s name.

Ronon let out a might roar and threw the man across the hall, all eyes watching him slam against the wall and then crumple onto the floor. The guard remaining on his feet stared in horror at his fellow guard’s motionless body and as Ronon began to walk hurriedly in the direction that Jennifer had been taken; he shakily raised his stunner towards him.

“Stop!” he cried.

And stop Ronon did, turning on the spot with a look of disgust plastered upon his face as he saw the pointed stunner. Teyla ran to the unconscious guard and began calling for a medical team on her earpiece while John carefully approached the guard aiming at Ronon, imploring him to lower his weapon.

“All right, let’s all try to relax here,” he said to the guard as he gave Ronon an annoyed look of disbelief. “I’ll take care of Ronon, just lower your weapon corporal.”

The guard looked quickly at Colonel Sheppard and back towards Ronon who had now began to walk back towards them with a menacing look on his face. The guard held his gun aimed at Ronon’s chest and answered uneasily, “Didn’t you see what he just did to Lawson? I’m taking him to the brig, sir!”

Ronon continued his hastened walk of intimidation until the open end of the stunner was pressed hard into his chest as he stared down at the guard and snarled, “What kind of a coward are you that you would follow orders to tear a woman from her bed when she has done nothing wrong?”

The guard did not answer but simply gaped as Ronon furthered in towards him, the barrel of the stunner digging deeper and deeper into his skin.

“Stop it! Both of you!!!” John yelled placing on hand on Ronon’s shoulder and the other on the guards quivering stunner. “Peterson, go with Lawson to the infirmary, I’ll take care of this.” When Peterson did not move John shouted, “Peterson, that’s an order!”

And with a begrudging look upon his face, the young guard finally lowered his weapon and turned, hurriedly joining Teyla who was knelt down beside his fellow guard.

John turned to Ronon who was turning to exit the hallway and grabbed his arm forcefully spinning him around to face him. “What the hell is wrong with you Ronon?! You could have killed that guy!”

Ronon came close to Sheppard leaning in, his voice lowered, the whirl of rage still shining through his eyes. “What would YOU have done Sheppard? What would you have done if they had taken Teyla from you like that?” John felt a sting in his chest and he knew if it had happened to Teyla he would have done the same, if not worse, but what was he to do now?

“You’re right....okay? I know you’re right….” John barely whispered as he looked over his shoulder at Teyla. “But what the hell am I supposed to do here Ronon? You just tossed an officer across an entire hallway! You’re gonna have to be confined to your quarters until I can sort this out with Carter.” Ronon began to interrupt when John stopped him.

“Its better than the brig, isn’t it? I’ll go talk to Carter and see what’s gonna happen to Dr. Keller, you just stay put until I come for you. Don’t worry big guy, we’ll sort this thing out,” he said reassuringly as he patted Ronon’s arm.

As he walked away towards Teyla and the others, his heart felt heavy as he could think of no way any of this was going to end well. And as he saw the worried look on Teyla’s face as he approached, he felt a pit forming in his stomach at the thought of anyone trying to take her from him.

Hey guys! Thanks for waving to me this morning Linda and Elf!!

PS YAPPICHICK - YOUR STORY IS THE BOMB DUDE!!!
      Spoiler:
      The best part was when he said she would be the first to know if he did ask her out!!
      I can totally picturing him say that to her!!!!AWESOME JOB!!!
      Awesome Job MrsB. Wooohooo!!!
      Spoiler:
      I loved how Ronon pointed out to John, if they did this to Teyla what would he do.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        Either that or he...
        Spoiler:
        finds a planet and they start a new colony for alien/human lovers. They all have children which have superpowers and then they seige Atlantis. Go through the gate and teach those people at SGC a lesson!
        You're so cute Jess. That is funny. LOL

Comment

LINKS

There is an on set report done by a fan ...
          There is some spoilers in this report
          http://carol-highonscifi.blogspot.co...july-2007.html

Pics from the on set visit can be found here
          http://flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

Also Rachel's official site is now open...not really much still but always something to read and look at...there are some pics posted of the beautiful lady herself...just stunning pics...

Here are a few...
          Spoiler:

Check the rest at:
          http://www.rachelluttrell.com/
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            VOTING UPDATE

Okay we have now 7 votes for Rising in the ship epi pic game.... so anyone who haven't voted then now is the time

Also just a little something...I'm guessing this could have been the reason... check that you have the last page on the game threads... I'm guessing that might have been the problem with H&H Best Hairdos thread today... that the link I provided led to the last page when I was there but it had moved passed that since then... so just make sure when you click the link,,that it's really the last page..or something could go wrong...Shep ended up losing several points on Elf's post,, but don't worry...I saw my brother corrected the score in there... *lol* atleast now I know Shep is having my brother's vote to since Sam is out

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CAMY!!!

OMG! I can not believe that! I know I was still not awake fully...but I going to have to make sure I get my caffiene in before I vote for Teh Hair! It in is itself is an entity all on it's own! I hope I do not get bashed by my fellow WHump and JFTer's...
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

LINKS

Also Rachel's official site is now open...not really much still but always something to read and look at...there are some pics posted of the beautiful lady herself...just stunning pics...

Here are a few...
              Spoiler:

Check the rest at:
              I think if my hubby sees the last picture that Teyla will suddenly be his favorite character.
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

LINKS

Here are a few...
                Spoiler:

Check the rest at:
                Thanks Nina.

Comment

I think if my hubby sees the last picture that Teyla will suddenly be his favorite character.
                  You know that's the truth too! That is too funny!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Misappropriations Part 7

Spoiler:
                    “Ronon, don’t go doing anything stupid now….” John said cautiously as he stepped towards the infuriated Satedan whose hateful eyes were now boring holes in the two men who stood before him.

Ignoring John’s presence completely, Ronon bent down and stuck his face into the frightened face of one of the guards and spoke in a rough voice, “Move……or I will move you.” The two guards looked at each other nervously and then back at Ronon, with one of them replying in a high voice, “We’re just following orders Ronon!”

Ronon, standing there barefoot and wearing only his shorts, waited a long moment and when neither of the men moved, he reached down with both large hands and easily picked up the guard who had spoken, raising him in the air high above his head. The other guard looked up in shock, his stunner falling to his side and his mouth open wide, as he watched his friend dangling helpless as John ran forward yelling Ronon’s name.

Ronon let out a might roar and threw the man across the hall, all eyes watching him slam against the wall and then crumple onto the floor. The guard remaining on his feet stared in horror at his fellow guard’s motionless body and as Ronon began to walk hurriedly in the direction that Jennifer had been taken; he shakily raised his stunner towards him.

“Stop!” he cried.

And stop Ronon did, turning on the spot with a look of disgust plastered upon his face as he saw the pointed stunner. Teyla ran to the unconscious guard and began calling for a medical team on her earpiece while John carefully approached the guard aiming at Ronon, imploring him to lower his weapon.

“All right, let’s all try to relax here,” he said to the guard as he gave Ronon an annoyed look of disbelief. “I’ll take care of Ronon, just lower your weapon corporal.”

The guard looked quickly at Colonel Sheppard and back towards Ronon who had now began to walk back towards them with a menacing look on his face. The guard held his gun aimed at Ronon’s chest and answered uneasily, “Didn’t you see what he just did to Lawson? I’m taking him to the brig, sir!”

Ronon continued his hastened walk of intimidation until the open end of the stunner was pressed hard into his chest as he stared down at the guard and snarled, “What kind of a coward are you that you would follow orders to tear a woman from her bed when she has done nothing wrong?”

The guard did not answer but simply gaped as Ronon furthered in towards him, the barrel of the stunner digging deeper and deeper into his skin.

“Stop it! Both of you!!!” John yelled placing on hand on Ronon’s shoulder and the other on the guards quivering stunner. “Peterson, go with Lawson to the infirmary, I’ll take care of this.” When Peterson did not move John shouted, “Peterson, that’s an order!”

And with a begrudging look upon his face, the young guard finally lowered his weapon and turned, hurriedly joining Teyla who was knelt down beside his fellow guard.

John turned to Ronon who was turning to exit the hallway and grabbed his arm forcefully spinning him around to face him. “What the hell is wrong with you Ronon?! You could have killed that guy!”

Ronon came close to Sheppard leaning in, his voice lowered, the whirl of rage still shining through his eyes. “What would YOU have done Sheppard? What would you have done if they had taken Teyla from you like that?” John felt a sting in his chest and he knew if it had happened to Teyla he would have done the same, if not worse, but what was he to do now?

“You’re right....okay? I know you’re right….” John barely whispered as he looked over his shoulder at Teyla. “But what the hell am I supposed to do here Ronon? You just tossed an officer across an entire hallway! You’re gonna have to be confined to your quarters until I can sort this out with Carter.” Ronon began to interrupt when John stopped him.

“Its better than the brig, isn’t it? I’ll go talk to Carter and see what’s gonna happen to Dr. Keller, you just stay put until I come for you. Don’t worry big guy, we’ll sort this thing out,” he said reassuringly as he patted Ronon’s arm.

As he walked away towards Teyla and the others, his heart felt heavy as he could think of no way any of this was going to end well. And as he saw the worried look on Teyla’s face as he approached, he felt a pit forming in his stomach at the thought of anyone trying to take her from him.

Hey guys! Thanks for waving to me this morning Linda and Elf!!

PS YAPPICHICK - YOUR STORY IS THE BOMB DUDE!!!
                    Spoiler:
                    The best part was when he said she would be the first to know if he did ask her out!!
                    I can totally picturing him say that to her!!!!AWESOME JOB!!!
                    Crap!!Oh NO THEY DIDN"T!!!
                    Spoiler:
                    You are making me want to cuss! That rule is stupid and all of the IOA and PTB need taken out and shot and made to suffer a very slow, painful death and let Ronan and John torture them! I mean really torture them! It is not right! They should be with who they want! Maybe YC is right for JT to run off go have super powered babies and come back and reek havoc among the SGC bosses! They are not even in the PG and can not say that can relate to anything that happens in the galaxy anyway! Jack,Sam,Daniel,Teal'c,and Cam are the ones that should be in charge of SGC anyway. They can actually say that they can truly relate to some of what they are experiencing! Okay I am done ranting now! I had to get this crap off my chest!! Keep it Coming MRS B!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Either that or he...
                      Spoiler:
                      finds a planet and they start a new colony for alien/human lovers. They all have children which have superpowers and then they seige Atlantis. Go through the gate and teach those people at SGC a lesson!

Ooh, i like the way you think!

LINKS

Here are a few...
                      Spoiler:

Check the rest at:
                      AWESOME,thanks for the link Nina,lucky ladies.....getting to go onto the set!

Aye,beautiful lady indeed!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok this is weird. The filter doesnt seem to be working any longer here at work. Um....are they tracking me or something? Paranoia much..Linda do you have a smilie for PARANOIA cuz thats me right now.

Anyways, Glad you dudes are liking/hating the fic!
                        Spoiler:
                        Can't you just picture Ronon telling that guy to move and when he doesnt, tossing him like a freakin rag doll? Take that beeeyatchhhh

Sci, whens the next chunk coming?
                        Spoiler:
                        Everyones all flipped with the major sadness you hit us with, we need teyla to comfort him!!!

Yappi - Inspiration huh? You want me to start throwing out some words for ya?? Left you a review at ff!! That story was so funny

Comment

Ok this is weird. The filter doesnt seem to be working any longer here at work. Um....are they tracking me or something? Paranoia much..Linda do you have a smilie for PARANOIA cuz thats me right now.

Paranoid much?
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL Perfect Linda. You rock dude!!

Comment

I still have to catch up on what I missed yesterday, but I wanted to post the latest part of "Misunderstanding" I should have it finished today! YAY!

Spoiler:
                              The door chimed as Teyla walked back out to her bedroom in her Athosian clothes. “Rodney,” she said warningly as she placed the black dress back on the bed. “Who is that?”

He shrugged off her question and went to the door. “Ah! Good, Elizabeth, you’re here.”

Elizabeth entered the room with a slight smile. “So, I hear you need some help.”

Teyla forced a smile, though all she wanted to do was get the two of them to leave her quarters. With force, if necessary. “Actually, I think I--”

“Before we start the chit chat, I want to know who invited the bride of Frankenstein to be part of this expedition,” Rodney said, holding up the dress Teyla had just taken off.

Elizabeth frowned. “You had her try that on? No wonder you called me down here.” She shook her head in disbelief. “That’s Dr. Wilson’s. You know that her tastes have a tendency to be…”

“Eccentric?”

“I was going to use the word original,” Elizabeth said. She turned her attention to Teyla. “So, this is your first date with John?”

Teyla shook her head. “I am still not certain that this is a ‘date’. He just offered to pick me up and take me to Carson’s party.”

Elizabeth and Rodney exchanged a knowing look. “When a man offers to take you to a party, or any kind of social event, that is most certainly a date,” Elizabeth reassured her. “But, I will say that this does seem a bit forward of John. Hmmm,” she said thoughtfully.

She turned to the clothing on the bed, “Now let’s see what we have here.” She held up a plain beige dress. “This looks nice.”

Rodney made a face. “Remember, Sheppard is an alien babe magnet. Boring won’t keep him interested.”

Both women scowled at him.

Elizabeth looked at her friend. “Rodney, why don’t you check to make sure the colonel doesn’t know what’s going on? I’ll help Teyla get ready."

Rodney frowned. “There is no way he could know. I mean, unless you said something, which I am sure you didn’t. Besides--”

“Rodney. Go. Come back in thirty minutes,” Elizabeth instructed.

“Fine,” he pouted. “But, remember, this idea is mine!” The doors shut as he was still complaining.

Elizabeth turned back to Teyla with a smile. “This is going to be fun.”

Spoiler:
                              I love Rodney in this! This so freaking funny! Liz telling him to leave! This is gonna be one heck of a date! I can't wait to see what she decided on to wear!!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

First of all Camy our Thread Mummy
                                secondly thanks Nina for the links i was on Rachels website this morning but its still good to promote it
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X