Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About Teyla in the eps...

Spoiler:
    I'm just glad they aren't doing what one of my other favorite shows did with my absolute favorite character. When the actress got pregnant they bascially REPLACED her with someone else. Oh, they left a plot loophole so she could return, but instead of getting rid of the chick with the big boobs they simply had TWO of the same character and acted like they liked the new one better. Personally, I thought the original character just wasn't the same person after and it ruined the show for me.

At least SGA is willing to work with Rachel and let Teyla stay without cloning her so she looks like someone else, or something ridiculous like that.

She might be missing from a few eps, but she's not gone for a whole season and won't be replaced.

Comment

Hi!

Didn't someone say a while back they'd opened a new LJ or something for John/Teyla?

What's the URL for that? I have an idea for an LJ and want to be sure I'm not just duplicating another's site.

Thanks!

Doxy

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        LOL We did. Don't ask Linda or Nina what theyre like or you'll never try them! haha - Whats up with you dude? Did you ever figure the sig thing out?
        Nah, I'll try again tomorrow.

MrsB, you've got to help me. I have a serious problem. I'm trying to write chapter two of CTMEOY while coming up with an epilogue for Baby Love, and instead I come up with an idea for ANOTHER STORY!

What is wrong with me? Someone, please, LOCK UP MY MUSE!!!

I will be strong, though. I am not writing it yet. No way.
        sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom View Post

Spoiler:
          I'm just glad they aren't doing what one of my other favorite shows did with my absolute favorite character. When the actress got pregnant they bascially REPLACED her with someone else. Oh, they left a plot loophole so she could return, but instead of getting rid of the chick with the big boobs they simply had TWO of the same character and acted like they liked the new one better. Personally, I thought the original character just wasn't the same person after and it ruined the show for me.

At least SGA is willing to work with Rachel and let Teyla stay without cloning her so she looks like someone else, or something ridiculous like that.

She might be missing from a few eps, but she's not gone for a whole season and won't be replaced.

Yes, thank TPTB for that!!
          sigpic

Comment

Misappropriation Part 4
            Spoiler:

John was already breathless and sweaty, his black t-shirt stuck to his back in several places and his muscles feeling the strain of constant repetitive movements. He and Teyla had only been sparring for ten minutes and he had already been knocked back onto the floor twice and a large purplish bruise was forming on his right shoulder from a stealthy shot of her well placed bantos stick.

He didn’t notice the throbbing bruise or his heaving breaths, only the glisten of sweat twinkling in the windowed sunlight against her skin as her eyes bore down hard on him and a small smile tugged at the corner of her mouth, begging him to come at her for more.

“You think I’m defeated already?” he asked her with his own smile creeping slowly across his face. She twirled her stick expertly and responded with a serious face, “You were defeated before you entered the room, Colonel.” He made a sarcastic face at her as if her words had stung him and twirled the sticks twice in his hands before lunging at her with a strong jab to her ribs. She spun and he struck only air as she came back round to face him, now circling him to his left side, tiny wisps of her hair sticking to the edges of her damp face and neck.

“You know what your weakness is Teyla?” he asked, his throat slightly dry from his heaving breaths. “Your overconfidence……” And again he lunged, this time just barely grazing her right forearm as she twisted away. As she returned to stance, he quickly lunged again, throwing his entire body at her, taking her by surprise as his weight overcame her and knocked the sticks from her hands as he pinned her against the wall behind them.

He violently threw his own sticks away which clattered loudly to the floor and grabbed her by her wrists, holding them pressed against the wall high above her head. Their breaths were gasping as he held her there, their faces only inches from each other when he breathlessly asked, “Do you yield?”

Her eyes were searching his face as she replied ferociously, “Never.”

His eyes penetrated hers and trailed down to her lips as he knew what he was about to do and his body surged in anticipation. He held her there, pinned with strong hands, as he pressed his body against hers and hungrily pressed his lips to her open mouth, his heart praying for her to show him she burned for him the same.

Manual be damned.
            INDEED! WOOoooooHOOOOOOOoooooooo!
            Spoiler:
            Manual be damned....INDEED!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
              Nah, I'll try again tomorrow.

MrsB, you've got to help me. I have a serious problem. I'm trying to write chapter two of CTMEOY while coming up with an epilogue for Baby Love, and instead I come up with an idea for ANOTHER STORY!

What is wrong with me? Someone, please, LOCK UP MY MUSE!!!

I will be strong, though. I am not writing it yet. No way.
              Allright heres my advice: Write the idea down and let me see it right now

No really you can do that if you want!

Anyways I got Nightmares AND Oasis still open when I did Wraith Queen, Fury, and now Misappropriation dude. GO FOR IT! Start writing it, and maybe some ideas will spark that will lead you back to where you want to be for your other stories!!

But whatever you decide I agree with!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                INDEED! WOOoooooHOOOOOOOoooooooo!
                Spoiler:
                Manual be damned....INDEED!
                Lol Thanks Elf! INDEED!

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                  I have also posted these in the Galleria

Another great creation Donna!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Finally! I am caught up with you guys! Just sitting here watching the Tower on my local FOX syndication channel while posting! While it is not one of my favorite eps Sheppy does look HOT in it!

The scene at the feasting table where the lady pinches his rear is classic for the
                    expression he gets!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Another great creation Donna!
                      Why thankyou Elf
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Finally! I am caught up with you guys! Just sitting here watching the Tower on my local FOX syndication channel while posting! While it is not one of my favorite eps Sheppy does look HOT in it!

The scene at the feasting table where the lady pinches his rear is classic for the
                        expression he gets!
                        Wrong thread I know but he always looks hot! THUNK!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Allright heres my advice: Write the idea down and let me see it right now

No really you can do that if you want!

Anyways I got Nightmares AND Oasis still open when I did Wraith Queen, Fury, and now Misappropriation dude. GO FOR IT! Start writing it, and maybe some ideas will spark that will lead you back to where you want to be for your other stories!!

But whatever you decide I agree with!
                          Thanks MrsB, check your inbox for my rant...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                            Why thankyou Elf
                            You're welcome Donna!

Wrong thread I know but he always looks hot! THUNK!!
                            I do not find anything wrong with the post.....
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom View Post

Spoiler:

YEAH!!!!!

Never thought of that,it's never the same when they replace an actor with someone else,we have to be greatful for small mercy's!
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                See I'm just a big kid so I think Sheppard and McKay together are hilarious, so apart from the princesses (cringe) I think this episode should be fun. Sometimes it's nice just to have a fun episode. Like at the end of series ten of SG-1 they did 'Bad Guys', which was completely random. But I loved it! It was such a fun break from the normal storylines. I'm quite happy about the Genii too, though I'm a little surprised to see them. I know that overall Irresponsible was pretty lame but I loved that Shep and Kolya had a shoot-out. A shoot-out!

I love Sheppard and Ronon together as well, and I know just what you mean. Rodney is always thinking about what he is doing and what is happening to him so he doesn't notice much, but Ronon just watches, so he calls Shep on things - as proven by their amazing scene in Sunday. And those two together are hilariously funny as well. Capture the flag is one of the funniest things I've ever seen!

My long-winded point is that I'm looking forward to seeing Sheppard and McKay doing some good old-fashioned saving the damsel in distress and bickering while they go...

As long as Harmony is a good character, it'll be fine... (fingers crossed!)
                                I do like Shep/McKay but last season I thought the "funny" banter was carried too far. I don't mind when they are fooling around if it is a funny situation but I don't like it when the situation calls for a more serious approach and they are bickering like kids.. ie The Game, Progeny which for me were not light hearted episodes. I guess I don't like this side of Shep in particular. He became a bit too goofy in season three, where I prefered the more serious Shep of seaon one. When the writers get the balance then the banter can be great... as in Echoes but other than this I can't say I'm crazy about too much Shep/Mckay...
                                Spoiler:
                                I think Harmony will definitly have its lighter moments but once it's not too cheesy like The Tower then I'll be happy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X