Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
    ((HUGS)) back!

It's nice to know we're all as bad as each other when it comes to fanfiction! lol...
    hehe we sure are!

Come'ere Ruby!
    Spoiler:
    I'm AMAZED you guys are not yet sick of my Teyla Hug, is that a good thing?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Hello. My name is Mrs B and I'm a Multi-Fic-Aholic.
      Or a WIP Junkie.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Did You Guys Know Theres AN Anti Shep/teyla Thread???

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
          No, I don't think your old LOL! Cause everyone mentions their kids and husbands, and I don't have either.

I think that banner was one of best thing I ever did lol, and until new images come out for J/T, its going to be a while till I can make another one.
          I would have to agree with that GNB. Your younge eyes must help. LOL. Just kidding. It's too bad that Tey couldn't use it.

BRB. I have about 13 pages to catch up. I'll try not to spam the thread.

Comment

Nice to meet you MrsB, I'm AutumnStarr(on ff.net) and I am also a multi-fic-aholic

Spoiler:
            WHAT????????

that is just.... stupid!!

am no going there,. am not going there, am not....etc

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              I would have to agree with that GNB. Your younge eyes must help. LOL. Just kidding. It's too bad that Tey couldn't use it.

BRB. I have about 13 pages to catch up. I'll try not to spam the thread.
              I CAn use it, only not on GWF though.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                Well..I could be Mrs. Mean Beta. But, I have been known to make people cry. Seriously I had one person send me her story and I had two pages of comments (I think it was longer than the story itself)...but she asked me to really "tear apart" her story. So...I guess be careful what you ask for.
                ROFL. Ok, I'll remember that.

Just in case anyone is wondering. I haven't started on chpt 5 yet. I just got home a little while ago and the friend that watched last night.... it's her anniversary so I'm watching her kids.

I'll have to wait 'til they are in bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  hehe we sure are!

Come'ere Ruby!
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm AMAZED you guys are not yet sick of my Teyla Hug, is that a good thing?
                  I love the Teyla hug!!
                  sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

I thought that had been around for a long, long time.

Doxy

Comment

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                        Tried, yes. Posted it, no. lol I leave the fic writing to the people who are good at it.
                        LOL. Trust me GNB, I've been out of high school for 20 yrs. I'm sure my teacher would laugh knowing that I'm doing fics now. I hated it and sucked at.

Comment

Hmm. I'm going in!
                          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Yep, it's been around for years. Just ignore it. There are anti threads for every possible ship out there, so we're not alone, if that makes you feel any better, LOL!

I personally look at it like a backhanded compliment. It only gets revived whenever people see them as a threat. I personally have never and will never post in any Anti threads. If you don't like something, fine, but there is absolutely no need to bash someone else who does. It's mostly other ships trying to make fun of them. The true "anti" people, who post in any anti-ship thread, are few and far between. *rolls eyes*
                            Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

all of a sudden, i'm spitting up small rocks, like those found in the bottom of a fishbowl.... might be why Daniel is mad at me... hmmm.... *sees Dasniel in the hallway with a net* GOTTA HIDE! *hides behind Linda*

Spoiler:
                              Ruby come back! PLEASE DON'T GO TO THAT THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                                Hmm. I'm going in!
                                NO, do not go in. As disgusting as such threads are, they are entitled to post their opinions in their "safe" thread, just as we are in here. It is not the appropriate place to go in and start a fight or to defend J/T. Hence the absolute uselessness of an Anti-Thread. It's not even a true discussion or debate thread.
                                Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X