Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    VOTING UPDATE

I have to say WOW!!!! we are at 37 now in the ship epi pic game... it's only 13 more votes and Hot Zone will be the 6th episode up in the list....AWESOME
    amazing how dedicated we are to J/T.... and how we all have bonded as friends in here... LOVE THIS THREAD
    It helps to have one woman with the links and the other with a bat or worse,

It's a tough love!

ROF!
    sigpic

Comment

What??????? what did I do??????
      Well, I mean, you simply only and exclusively worship the ground the man walks on...or is that Blue?

*runs*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Who meeeeee
        HAHAHA YES YOU!
        Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
        Yep, I've been writing CTMEOY... but chapter five. I'm weak.

I'm off to church in about twenty minutes but I'll have a go at the chapter I SHOULD be writing when I get home after.

How are you MrsB? I can't wait for the next update of Misappropriations - hypocritical, I know...
        I'm good man thanks! Chapter five??? I thought I only saw two chapters??? Well I just wanna read more I dont care how short or long, hand it over lol Have fun at church dude!
        Originally posted by Camy View Post
        No? REALLY?????? *rolls eyes*
        LOL Too damn funny you are

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          All right...here's the next part of the story

Spoiler:
          True to his word, thirty minutes later, Rodney showed up at Teyla’s quarters with his hands full. “Rodney, what is all of this?” she asked, as he put everything on her bed.

He looked at the pile. “Um, clothes, shoes, makeup and some other stuff Elizabeth gave me.”

At first, she was panicked. He had gone to Elizabeth? However, her confusion superceded her worry. “Why would I need those things?”

“Well, you can’t go in that,” he said, referring to her Athosian outfit.

“Why not?” she asked angrily.

“Because you have to wear something the colonel hasn’t seen before. That’s part of the date. It’s all about leaving a good impression,” he said, as if he was an expert on the subject.

She looked at the items he brought. “I do not think--”

“Ah! This will be perfect!” he said, holding up a black dress.

“Why does Dr. Weir have all these dresses?” Teyla looked at the pile of clothes suspiciously.

“Well, actually, there not all hers…we contacted a few of the women here on Atlantis and are borrowing some of their clothes,” Rodney explained.

Color flooded Teyla’s face. “How many people know of your plan?”

He shrugged off her embarrassment. “All that matters is that the colonel doesn’t find out.” He walked over to the bed and started flipping through the dresses.

“What if you are wrong? And the colonel does not want me to attend this part as his date?”

He looked up, holding a black dress in his hand. “Then I’ll tell you I am sorry.” He handed her the dress. “Here this is perfect. Low cut in the front. High cut slit on the side. The sleeves are a little rustic, but it should work.” He pushed her towards her bathroom. “Put this on. “ Rushing back to the bed, he kept talking. “And you have to do something with your hair.”

He stacked various hair styling products on top of the dress. “Make it poofy. Guys like poof.” He gestured wildly to the top of his head. “I’ll wait out here.”

Twenty minutes later, Teyla opened the door cautiously. “Rodney, I do not think this is appropriate.”

Rodney dropped his tablet on her desk. “Oh, come on now, you’re just not use to seeing formal clothing from Earth. Let me see.”

Humoring him, she stepped out with a frown on her face.

Rodney cringed when he saw her. “I can’t believe it. You’re the Athosian version of Elvira. Take it off. Take it off.”

She shot him a look, as if to say, “I told you so” and returned to the bathroom.

“All right, McKay, you’re going to need some help,” he said to himself. He tapped his earpiece. “Elizabeth, I need your help down here.”

Meanwhile, John and Ronon walked to the mess hall, talking about Carson’s party.

“You know, it’s great. I heard Elizabeth actually brought back his turtles that he got on Earth. He’s going to be thrilled,” John said, taking a seat. “Hey, listen, I’m going to pick up Teyla before the party. We’ll stop by your quarters and you can come with us, k?”

Ronon shrugged. “Fine by me.”
          ooh
          Spoiler:
          Rodney's gonna be in big trouble with Teyla when things go south!
          MORE MORE MORE please!!!

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          Here is my "RED" challenge JT wallie...

Spoiler:
          Ooh awesome wallie!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
            Well, I mean, you simply only and exclusively worship the ground the man walks on...or is that Blue?

*runs*
            *runs after Camy* You get back here... *lol*
            I worship the ground the man walks on,,,well uhm I think it is easier for me to make videos of him then let's say Ronon...the guy doens't do anything for me... Rodney,,,yeah right.. the only thing that guy accomplish is annoy me at times... so can I help I like a man like John/Joe...??? *lol* hrmmm and exclusive you say...hrmmm okay then I guess I got the stash the other guy in the closet so you don't see there are two *whistle* .... WHAT??? don't give me that look
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

*runs after Camy* You get back here... *lol*
              I worship the ground the man walks on,,,well uhm I think it is easier for me to make videos of him then let's say Ronon...the guy doens't do anything for me... Rodney,,,yeah right.. the only thing that guy accomplish is annoy me at times... so can I help I like a man like John/Joe...??? *lol* hrmmm and exclusive you say...hrmmm okay then I guess I got the stash the other guy in the closet so you don't see there are two *whistle* .... WHAT??? don't give me that look
              Oh, NO! What???? What other guy? oh, wait...is that guy with the glasses from umm...what the name of the show...CSI ATLANTIS!????

*runs to go shopping*
              sigpic

Comment

Did you guys see this thread yet? http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=40308

I see Camy, Blue & Donna have
                Last edited by MrsB108; 19 August 2007, 08:39 AM.

Comment

okey dokey, done and done!

it hasn't come up on my author page yet but here's the live preview:

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/liv...3082&chapter=1

Hope that's okay, Camy i'm really really chuffed that you like it so much and that you want to use it for Beya.
                  sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

okey dokey, done and done!

it hasn't come up on my author page yet but here's the live preview:

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/liv...3082&chapter=1

Hope that's okay, Camy i'm really really chuffed that you like it so much and that you want to use it for Beya.
                    Oh man, it didnt work ruby!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      Did you guys see this thread yet? http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=40308

I see Camy has
                      Lol haven't got time to delve into it yet but it's great to see the discussion happening!!

Spoiler:
                      I love what Nebulan said about Teyla in first strike, saying 'I am not invisible' with feeling behind it. I never thought of it that way, but now that I do...
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL The next chapter should hold you over in the J/T department. I know, Ronon's so cool, isn't he??

Any luck writing today, Ruby?

LOL So you admire her then huh? Whats her GW name and stuff so I can read her fics?
                        LOL..she just left me a message that she loves Beya...I'm pretty happy with it myself..thanks to UBi!

LOVE YOU UBI!

gotta keep her happy or else...OUCH, there's that pinch again!

Anywho, here's her LJ...she is one of those persons that makes everything look like it's easy. I'd recommend reading Prisioner of Fate first....that fic along with Nytel's The Night That Changed All Others are the ones to blame for my addiction in Fanfic and also my inspirations for attempting to write. They make it sound and look so damn easy! They are now both very good online friends of mine. But neither come here, they stick to their LJ.

Here's nicoles LJ...
                        http://nicole9514.livejournal.com/

This is her fanfic for Atlantis. the first one is Prisioner of Fate.
                        http://www.nicolescreativemusings.com/fanfiction

She's big on Star Wars. Let me know what you think...she has like awards for just about everything! I"m telling you, she's my ICON!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh man, it didnt work ruby!!
                          hmm, maybe it only works for me... hang on i'll check my author page again. brb!
                          sigpic

Comment

Lol haven't got time to delve into it yet but it's great to see the discussion happening!!

Spoiler:
                            I love what Nebulan said about Teyla in first strike, saying 'I am not invisible' with feeling behind it. I never thought of it that way, but now that I do...
                            I just saw that comment of her...I greened her for that one and also I liked what megablaster something wrote too.....LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

I see Camy, Blue & Donna have
                              UHUM *clears throat* I swear it was pure coincidence!
                              sigpic

Comment

It's still not up. I'll try again later...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X