No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I had your confidence in me MrsB lol Maybe I'll atempt a fic.....maybe
    The fic I was writing before was for a different fandom.

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      LOL I guess so

Wow, you rewrote a whole chapter for them??? Thats awful nice of you YC and they must be awfully trusting in you!!

Take your time, I'll be here almost all weekend probably, waiting patiently.
      No no no. It was my story. My beta reader just told me the chapter was horrible and the whole thing had to be rewritten.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
        I wish I had your confidence in me MrsB lol Maybe I'll atempt a fic.....maybe
        The fic I was writing before was for a different fandom.
        That would be GREAT if you did!! and hey just do whatever you want, a short fic, a long fic, a challenge, etc. Let me or anyone else know if you need help with anything if you decide to do it dude!

ps - what fandom was it? i'm curious

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        No no no. It was my story. My beta reader just told me the chapter was horrible and the whole thing had to be rewritten.
        I cannot believe you ever had a bad chapter. Your beta musta been on crack.

Comment

I cannot believe you ever had a bad chapter. Your beta musta been on crack.
          LOL, no it really was bad. It was for a different fandom (the X-Files) and I was trying to rework an episode that happened with the storyline I had created. (It was AU after the movie) But when I wrote it, it just didn't flow.

I got it figured out. Soon after she left the fandom and I was beta-less. But, I discovered if I write something and reread it a couple of days later, usually it's ok.

But, I know how helpful a beta can be. Even just to bounce ideas off of, that's why I help out when I can.
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

LOL, no it really was bad. It was for a different fandom (the X-Files) and I was trying to rework an episode that happened with the storyline I had created. (It was AU after the movie) But when I wrote it, it just didn't flow.

I got it figured out. Soon after she left the fandom and I was beta-less. But, I discovered if I write something and reread it a couple of days later, usually it's ok.

But, I know how helpful a beta can be. Even just to bounce ideas off of, that's why I help out when I can.
            Well then, for the threads "pessimist " you are very thoughtful and considerate

Comment

Well then, for the threads "pessimist " you are very thoughtful and considerate
              *blushes* Thanks! now I'm off to work on your story!
              sigpic

Comment

All right...here's the next part of the story

Spoiler:
                True to his word, thirty minutes later, Rodney showed up at Teyla’s quarters with his hands full. “Rodney, what is all of this?” she asked, as he put everything on her bed.

He looked at the pile. “Um, clothes, shoes, makeup and some other stuff Elizabeth gave me.”

At first, she was panicked. He had gone to Elizabeth? However, her confusion superceded her worry. “Why would I need those things?”

“Well, you can’t go in that,” he said, referring to her Athosian outfit.

“Why not?” she asked angrily.

“Because you have to wear something the colonel hasn’t seen before. That’s part of the date. It’s all about leaving a good impression,” he said, as if he was an expert on the subject.

She looked at the items he brought. “I do not think--”

“Ah! This will be perfect!” he said, holding up a black dress.

“Why does Dr. Weir have all these dresses?” Teyla looked at the pile of clothes suspiciously.

“Well, actually, there not all hers…we contacted a few of the women here on Atlantis and are borrowing some of their clothes,” Rodney explained.

Color flooded Teyla’s face. “How many people know of your plan?”

He shrugged off her embarrassment. “All that matters is that the colonel doesn’t find out.” He walked over to the bed and started flipping through the dresses.

“What if you are wrong? And the colonel does not want me to attend this part as his date?”

He looked up, holding a black dress in his hand. “Then I’ll tell you I am sorry.” He handed her the dress. “Here this is perfect. Low cut in the front. High cut slit on the side. The sleeves are a little rustic, but it should work.” He pushed her towards her bathroom. “Put this on. “ Rushing back to the bed, he kept talking. “And you have to do something with your hair.”

He stacked various hair styling products on top of the dress. “Make it poofy. Guys like poof.” He gestured wildly to the top of his head. “I’ll wait out here.”

Twenty minutes later, Teyla opened the door cautiously. “Rodney, I do not think this is appropriate.”

Rodney dropped his tablet on her desk. “Oh, come on now, you’re just not use to seeing formal clothing from Earth. Let me see.”

Humoring him, she stepped out with a frown on her face.

Rodney cringed when he saw her. “I can’t believe it. You’re the Athosian version of Elvira. Take it off. Take it off.”

She shot him a look, as if to say, “I told you so” and returned to the bathroom.

“All right, McKay, you’re going to need some help,” he said to himself. He tapped his earpiece. “Elizabeth, I need your help down here.”

Meanwhile, John and Ronon walked to the mess hall, talking about Carson’s party.

“You know, it’s great. I heard Elizabeth actually brought back his turtles that he got on Earth. He’s going to be thrilled,” John said, taking a seat. “Hey, listen, I’m going to pick up Teyla before the party. We’ll stop by your quarters and you can come with us, k?”

Ronon shrugged. “Fine by me.”
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  True to his word, thirty minutes later, Rodney showed up at Teyla’s quarters with his hands full. “Rodney, what is all of this?” she asked, as he put everything on her bed.

He looked at the pile. “Um, clothes, shoes, makeup and some other stuff Elizabeth gave me.”

At first, she was panicked. He had gone to Elizabeth? However, her confusion superceded her worry. “Why would I need those things?”

“Because you have to wear something the colonel hasn’t seen before. That’s part of the date. It’s all about leaving a good impression,” he said, as if he was an expert on the subject.

“Why does Dr. Weir have all these dresses?” Teyla looked at the pile of clothes suspiciously.

“Well, actually, there not all hers…we contacted a few of the women here on Atlantis and are borrowing some of their clothes,” Rodney explained.

He shrugged off her embarrassment. “All that matters is that the colonel doesn’t find out.” He walked over to the bed and started flipping through the dresses.

“What if you are wrong? And the colonel does not want me to attend this part as his date?”

He looked up, holding a black dress in his hand. “Then I’ll tell you I am sorry.” He handed her the dress. “Here this is perfect. Low cut in the front. High cut slit on the side. The sleeves are a little rustic, but it should work.” He pushed her towards her bathroom. “Put this on. “ Rushing back to the bed, he kept talking. “And you have to do something with your hair.”

He stacked various hair styling products on top of the dress. “Make it poofy. Guys like poof.” He gestured wildly to the top of his head. “I’ll wait out here.”

Twenty minutes later, Teyla opened the door cautiously. “Rodney, I do not think this is appropriate.”

Rodney dropped his tablet on her desk. “Oh, come on now, you’re just not use to seeing formal clothing from Earth. Let me see.”

Rodney cringed when he saw her. “I can’t believe it. You’re the Athosian version of Elvira. Take it off. Take it off.”

She shot him a look, as if to say, “I told you so” and returned to the bathroom.

“All right, McKay, you’re going to need some help,” he said to himself. He tapped his earpiece. “Elizabeth, I need your help down here.”

Meanwhile, John and Ronon walked to the mess hall, talking about Carson’s party.

“You know, it’s great. I heard Elizabeth actually brought back his turtles that he got on Earth. He’s going to be thrilled,” John said, taking a seat. “Hey, listen, I’m going to pick up Teyla before the party. We’ll stop by your quarters and you can come with us, k?”

OMG
                  Spoiler:
                  Right now I am MORTIFIED for Teyla!! ELVIRA??? LOL and Ronon is coming with them??? RODNEY IS A DEAD MAN lol
                  AWESOME YC!! more, more!!!

Spoiler:
                  and I can totally picture Rodney thinking he knows it ALL!!!

Comment

Spoiler:

That was hilarioius... love it.. keep it coming.
                    sigpic

Comment

Here is my "RED" challenge JT wallie...

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

ROFL.........
                        Spoiler:
                        Oh heavens ,,,Rodney...Rodney...*lol* talking like he knows everything there is to know of fashion *lol* that's just hilarious....
                        What in the world has Teyla gotten herself into... and then how many knows since Rodney seems to have been talking to several women to make this happen.... and boy I can't wait,,, what in the world will happen when John shows up at her door...
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post

Spoiler:
                          Oh awesome Blue!! The sun setting casting a red glow on them was a great idea!!

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post

Spoiler:
                            Another great wallie Blue...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Oh awesome Blue!! The sun setting casting a red glow on them was a great idea!!
                              Thanks MrsB..
                              sigpic

Comment

Is everyone sleeping

Comment

Working...
                                X