Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
    Nice update MrsB! *waiting for the talk between John and Teyla*

ALMOST 34000!!!!

Whoo hoo 34000!! Go us!

GNB
    - Glad you like it, the talk is next!

Linda - There wont be anymore cliffies after the next/last chapter, ok? LOL

Comment

Hey guys! Another prayer request if I may. I'm sure most of you have read about the horrible earthquake that struck Peru yesterday. One of my best friends lives in Lima, and I can't reach her. I don't know anything about how her and her family are doing. Phone lines, cell lines, and obviously internet connections are all down right now, so I'm praying she and her family are safe, but just unable to communicate at the moment. The toll so far is over 300 dead. How sad and awful. I am worried sick for their safety.
      You are definitely in my prayers!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

YEAH!!!!!!!!!! 34000 posts!!!!! awesome congrats everyone....J/T ROCKS!!!!!!!!
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Linda - There wont be anymore cliffies after the next/last chapter, ok? LOL
          YAY,ok.....I'm ok with cliffies as long as i don't have to wait too long for the next part
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            YEAH!!!!!!!!!! 34000 posts!!!!! awesome congrats everyone....J/T ROCKS!!!!!!!!
            WOOOOOOHOOOOOO! CONGRATS TO US FOR 34K!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

WOOHOO....ROCK ON JT LOVERS
              sigpic

Comment

Congratulations to everyone on reaching 1700 posts...

LC So sorry honey to hear that you are experiencing more heartache and worry... I really hope your friend is ok... it is unbelievable that some folks get so petty over fictional characters on a TV show when there is so much crap going out there in the real world. If some are so unhappy with the show I can't understand why they don't just move on and find something else that they enjoy..

You can never please everyone. No matter what the ptb give us it will not be enough for some, so it is an impossible task to try and make everyone happy... but it would be nice if fans could just concentrate on what they like about the show, and stop moaning about what they don't like, and if they can't find anything they like at all .. whats the point of hanging around.

There is some great artwork and amazing fics around, and JT'ers are a very talented bunch. I can't wait for season four to start to see what new fics and artwork it will bring. I love coming to this thread... it's always been a wonderful and friendly place where everyone respects one anothers opinions.

We are nearly at 34000 posts... I think we have posted over 10,000 posts in just a few months... wooohooo!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  Oh, Sci....your chapter is beta'd! Go check your mail!!

MrsB, I have forgotten about your story. Visitng the in Laws..then I had a killer headache last night...and now my darling Miss Teyla has been waking up at 3:30 in the morning ready to start the day (for the past three days!). So, your story is coming...it just might be a bit delayed.

So...have I missed anything interesting the past couple of days?
                  Thanks soo much Jess. I'm glad you're feeling better. I sent chpt 2, but like I said no rush. I'll correct and post chpt 1 soon.

Besides MrsB's new fic and Camy's ficlet?
                  Oh, Camy had an idea to have different days for doing different themes. Mostly for galleria. I think. Today is poster day.

I know I'm forgetting things.

Tey: Did I give you hug yet? Either way here's one.

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hubby's gone, the boys are gone...the girls are sleeping....

Come join the fun in the Galleria you guys! WOOOOHOOOO!
                    sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!

Much JT love!!! Mwah!!

I've just finished voting - it only took me THREE DAYS! In the truly Cockney words of my heritage... cor blimey!

The posters at the Galleria are hilarious!! Check 'em out!
                      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                        Hey guys! Another prayer request if I may. I'm sure most of you have read about the horrible earthquake that struck Peru yesterday. One of my best friends lives in Lima, and I can't reach her. I don't know anything about how her and her family are doing. Phone lines, cell lines, and obviously internet connections are all down right now, so I'm praying she and her family are safe, but just unable to communicate at the moment. The toll so far is over 300 dead. How sad and awful. I am worried sick for their safety.

Between the bridge, the miners in Utah, the quake in Japan, and now the quake in Peru, I see the petty crap like the comments in JM's blog and it is just disgusting. Do people really have that much time on their hands that they have nothing better to do or to worry about?!
                        I'll probably get redded for saying this again, but I am so PROUD of our ship for showing such grace in lieu of yet more ridiculous behavior of some people.

Mrs B--can't wait to read Fury! It sounds awesome!! I'll get caught up as soon as I can!

Ruby, managed to read the last two chapters of Baby Love! AHHH! I love this story! And your new one, sorry the name escapes me at the moment, is SO good as well! Really enjoyed it a lot! THANK YOU!!!!

So many wonderful fics and artwork! Thank you all!!!

Nina, how's your vid coming along? Can't wait to see it!

Hope everyone has finished voting for the J/T Awards! I think tomorrow is the last day if I remember correctly!

Oh, and my bet is on Bates as well. I hope so!! Can you imagine his reaction to Teyla's condition?

Spoiler:

Bates, "With all due respect Sir, I told you not to put your personal feelings in front--"

John, "That's enough!"

LOL!

Just kidding. A girl can only dream.

Alright, I'm off to work now, just wanted to pop in quickly. Thanks guys!
                        Steph: Of course we'll keep your friend in our prayers and her family too.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                          Dudes, glad your liking the story! I ran out to CVS and the page moved twice lol

LC - That's awful man, I hope you talk to your friend soon!!! You can't catch a break huh?

Yappi
                          - Get to it when you can, as long as your surviving the inlaws!!

Blue - That wallie was great!!

Elf - Did the power go out?

Sci - I couldnt find your question on JM blog, what was it if you dont mind me asking?
                          I don't know. I think Ruby said something this morning. Something about VB asking an innocent question about Teyla and someone or some people jumping on her comment. I wanted to see for myself, but I don't see it.

Congrats to thread. Over 1700 pages and 34000 posts !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            Woohoo 17000 Pages....

Steph....this is so overwhelming, it does look so bad. And there's more stuff in JM's blog about us?
                            I haven't been there in awhile and when I"m there I tried not to read the comments either, only the ones that JM himself reply to. We do take for granted our own commodities and how Someone is watching over us.

But it won't last forever.

Okay, I have a load of things to catch up on. Can you imagine that this thread is so busy now during hiatus, imagine when the season actually starts????? *face palm* no way, Elff, you are going to have to move those newsletters to twice or maybe even three times a week, at least for this thread mommy anyways. Maybe we can get some to volunteer if this is too much for you, Elff. Just a suggestion, cause I Know I"M missing a ton of stuff.

Okay, I had company over today and i"m heading out soon as well....but REMEMBER, over in the Galleria it's......Motivational Poster Day! WOOHOOOO!

And you are ALL cordially invited!

Don't forget to post your HOT ZONE CAP!
                            That is soo cool Camy.

Comment

All my threads are Popping! I am going to one right after another!

That so ROCKS! The galleria is gettin' alot of attention Y'all! WOOOHOOO!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

They motivational posters over in the galleria are just too funny!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X