John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    I just started to read another fic @ ff.net that was NOT labeled properly to find it was about a different John ship. Now I'm all blechhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Here Yappichick
    Spoiler:

and Sci/Elf
    Spoiler:
    That is too funny Linda! I love the Borg Smiley he's cute!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
      It's nice to wake up and have some great fics to read especially after working late last night and unfortunately will have to work REALLY late tonight, so thanks guys!!!

I'm with Camy, you can't leave it like this MrsB!!! Please right more!.
      Spoiler:
      I loved how you described John's fury!!!..very well done!. I was totally picturing the scene in my head!.

Camy, you definitely have a way with words!, i totally loved it!

How exciting!...i can't wait till you finish it!.
      May I add:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME HANGING MRS B I NEED MORE! CAMY! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Hope you like.

These are HOT,Scifan! I love the sig you are using now,too!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

can somebody give me an update? *is kinda sick of reading opver seven new pages of posts while self was offworld on a recon mission with Lorne's team* at least I got to drive

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            I have also posted his in the Galleria but i couldnt use photobucket as it was under maintenance so i had to use imageshack
            http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/6...2931wv0qi1.png
            Gorgeous! Gorgeous! I love this Donna! It is so Hot!
            Dang! I keep saying the same thing about everyone's stuff right now!
            It's so true,it is HOT!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

I'm off to bed seeing as it's..............MIDNIGHT!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

I think I am finally caught up now!

WHEW! It's good to be back in here!
                How's everyone been doing today?

My field trip to the Doctor's Office!
                Spoiler:
                Well, the doc's took forever. I was there for 2hrs. for all the question and answering of my med history. Can't they read! That's why I just brought my med
                record with me! There is to much crap to remember! Looks like November it the month for my surgery. If all goes well with insurance for pre-determination which can take up to a whole month for the company to reply back with decision. Hopefully, I will not have to appeal. I really do not think I will though. The dr was a riot with his thick spanish accent as he is from Spain! I loved hearing him speak! His name is funny too! I kid you not this is his name r. Ferrari! Now, all of you know Elfie has this really warped since of humor! Do you know how hard it was not to ask or say like the car, Right? Duh! But, Elf kept her wits about her and did not do it no matter how hard she had to bite her tongue! I had a Sheppard moment! All those snarky things he says to Mckay were coming to my mind! It went pretty good. The only thing that Elf did not enjoy was having to her pic taken from the front and side view like cattle going up on the block to be auctioned off!! That is what it felt like! MOOOOO! So humiliating! All the assistants in the office were thin like international Barbies except for the pregnant receptionist! I wish I had a wraith stunner for the small ones especially hearing them talk about what they were getting to eat and not having to diet and being able to eat anything they want!But, all in all , it really well! OH, HOW I
                WANT A KIT KAT BAR after that! But, the Elf did not succumb!!! Elfie is proud!
                I haven't had one in 6 months! So, yes, I am having withdrawals. Anywho, that my experience, happy isn't it~

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  NIGHT LINDA!!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    Ooohhhh nice new sig!
                    Thanks Mrs.B.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      I'll second that!!

Just to say Scifan I love the sigs, especially the hot zone one - the cap of John and Teyla by the window is one of my favourites!

MrsB I loved Fury, as you know, and if you think you can continue do so, though I completely understand if you intended it to be a one-off. Sometimes you just have a scene in your head which you need to get out! Now I know everyone's gonna come after me with pitchforks - back off!!!

Sorry about lack of posting today - my Internet has been temperemental and I've been working on Baby Love... almost done!

Anyway, nighty night guys x
                      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        I think I am finally caught up now!

WHEW! It's good to be back in here!
                        How's everyone been doing today?

My field trip to the Doctor's Office!
                        Spoiler:
                        Well, the doc's took forever. I was there for 2hrs. for all the question and answering of my med history. Can't they read! That's why I just brought my med
                        record with me! There is to much crap to remember! Looks like November it the month for my surgery. If all goes well with insurance for pre-determination which can take up to a whole month for the company to reply back with decision. Hopefully, I will not have to appeal. I really do not think I will though. The dr was a riot with his thick spanish accent as he is from Spain! I loved hearing him speak! His name is funny too! I kid you not this is his name r. Ferrari! Now, all of you know Elfie has this really warped since of humor! Do you know how hard it was not to ask or say like the car, Right? Duh! But, Elf kept her wits about her and did not do it no matter how hard she had to bite her tongue! I had a Sheppard moment! All those snarky things he says to Mckay were coming to my mind! It went pretty good. The only thing that Elf did not enjoy was having to her pic taken from the front and side view like cattle going up on the block to be auctioned off!! That is what it felt like! MOOOOO! So humiliating! All the assistants in the office were thin like international Barbies except for the pregnant receptionist! I wish I had a wraith stunner for the small ones especially hearing them talk about what they were getting to eat and not having to diet and being able to eat anything they want!But, all in all , it really well! OH, HOW I
                        WANT A KIT KAT BAR after that! But, the Elf did not succumb!!! Elfie is proud!
                        I haven't had one in 6 months! So, yes, I am having withdrawals. Anywho, that my experience, happy isn't it~

Bleurgh. I hate going to the doctor. Virtual hug!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Really going to bed now. Ciao ciao.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post

Sorry about lack of posting today - my Internet has been temperemental and I've been working on Baby Love... almost done!

Anyway, nighty night guys x
                            Ohh Baby Love....can't wait to read the rest...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                              Bleurgh. I hate going to the doctor. Virtual hug!!

(((hugs))) back and thank you!

Have Sweet JT Dreams!!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

Have to get to bed too...have to be up in like oh 5 hours to go to work again...*yuck* rather stay home and play on GW and work on my video.... night all...see ya tomorrow after I get home..
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X