• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Lol I aint saying
    Spoiler:
    its another man, all I'm saying is John believes it
    Yeah,i posted that before i saw your reply to Camy!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Yeah,i posted that before i saw your reply to Camy!
      You know I'm evil, but I'm not THAT evil

Comment

Na,you would never do that to us.......would you!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Hey dudes. Glad you liked the fury thing. Hell hath no fury like Sheppard scorned
          Camy yours was totally elegant! Excellent description of emotion!!!

Sci and Donna very cool wallies!
          Thanks Mrs.B. I have a couple more ep sigs in the galleria. If anyone wants they can snag.

Comment

busy busy back later

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
              Thanks Mrs. B. Now stop fooling around and get going on that second part of FURY!!!!!!

Okay, after one year if not more, Chapter 11 is almost done...I"m really excited about this one and it's all thanks to you guys for patiently motivating me to continue this...

Here's a little snippet of Chapter 11 of THe Kiss that Started it All, by yours truly....

Spoiler:
              “McKay, what the hell just happened?” Ford yelled through his earpiece.

“I don’t know! It’s not working. I mean, I did everything I could and well, it’s not working!” an exasperated Rodney yelled through his earpiece.

“INCOMING!” Lorne spoke through his earpiece.

“McKay, we don’t have time for this. The Wraith just dialed in!” Ronon ran through the ruins aiming his stunner at the darts up in the sky.

“You don’t seem to understand, everything is working fine from this end, but something isn’t right from the other end of the spectrum. It’s as if there is no other side to this anymore!”

“What does that mean, Dr. McKay? Caldwell chimed.

“It means that we are screwed. Unless we find another way in, I can’t get John and Teyla!” Rodney cried.

“McKay, if we get out of this one alive, I’m going to kill you!” a wolfish voice thundered in everyone’s earpiece.

Rodney tumbled on the steps as he headed out of the ruins, “Oh, don’t worry, there’s no way in hell that we are getting out of here alive!” Rodney looked up at the sky to find several Wraith Darts flying over him, each one beaming a massive army of Wraith onto the land.

Ford flew the dart above the ruins and quickly beamed Rodney to safety.

Ronon ran through the fields where hundreds of Wraith followed pursuit.

Aiming his stunner, Ronon fired, hitting with perfect precision at the Wraith in front of him.

Meantime, Ford joined the other darts without fear, gaining a slight advantage on the enemy.

However, the plan didn’t go as expected. Rodney was unable to deactivate the shield. The Wraith Darts quickly recognized the intruder among them and soon a war against good and evil began. Ford barely escaped the onslaught raging in his direction.

“Ronon, I’m going to have to beam McKay down again. I’m getting hit pretty badly and I think he’s safer down there,” his voice barely shaking, “Lorne, pick him up at the rendezvous site. I’m not leaving without John and Teyla.”

Ford had a plan and it didn’t involve any of the other members of the team.

Right now I have 6,415 words...woohoo! and i"m not done! So, hopefully it will be worth the wait. Now, that little snippet hasn't been betad....all errors are mine.

Gotta go! See ya tonight!
              Oooo. I'm sooo excited!!! *Lea doing a happy dance*

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                WOW,that is simply beautiful Camy

These 2 are just awesome guys!
                Thanks Linda.

Comment

I just started to read another fic @ ff.net that was NOT labeled properly to find it was about a different John ship. Now I'm all blechhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Here Yappichick
                  Spoiler:

and Sci/Elf
                  Spoiler:

Comment

It's nice to wake up and have some great fics to read especially after working late last night and unfortunately will have to work REALLY late tonight, so thanks guys!!!

FURY for Camy's challenge

Spoiler:
                    John attacked with both hands flying through the air; the bantos sticks moving so quickly they were a blurred vision. Ronon responded only slightly lagging, his own sticks meeting John’s in a defensive clatter.

Sweat was pouring down John’s face and his eyes were stormy as he continued, relentless, until Ronon misjudged a slight of step and John landed a hard blow to his exposed abdomen.

Ronon gasped faintly and quickly clutched at his side. As he struggled to maintain his balance and catch his breath, John swept a long leg under Ronon, knocking the large Satedan down hard to the floor.

Ronon lay heaving for a moment, his hand still gripping his side. With a frustrated and self-loathing grunt he finally sat up breathing heavily, but with a knowing look upon his face. “I guess this means you heard about Teyla.”

John flipped the sticks expertly in his hands and without meeting Ronon’s eyes he positioned himself for another match. “Yeah I heard. C’mon get up, let’s go again.”

Ronon stood and said nothing, his eyes concentrating hard at the twirling sticks before John attacked again, his face contorting to reveal a dark look that Ronon had never seen before.

John was surging with emotion and as skillful as he was, his anger allowed him to carelessly leave an open shot available and Ronon seized the opportunity with full force, throwing John back a few feet as he flipped backwards to the floor.

Ronon walked over to quickly lend a hand, but John was already rising and slammed his fist clenching the bantos stick down, punching the floor in utter rage. “GOD DAMN IT!” he screamed as the skin on his knuckles split.

Ronon stared at him blankly, watching him rise and turn to fight again. John’s face was so twisted in fury, Ronon barely recognized him. “That’s it, Sheppard, we're done for the day.” He placed his sticks down on the windowsill and began to grab his gear.

“Where do you think you’re going? Get your ass back here,” John snarled still positioned for a match.

Ronon zipped his bag shut and heaved it over his large shoulder, turning back to his friend. “Look, I’m not gonna stand here and be your whipping boy all day. I know what’s going on and I’d feel the same way if I were you, but there’s nothing I can do for you. You need to figure this out on your own.” He turned and walked out the door, letting it close behind him.

John stared at the closed door, his body trembling in emotion. He could not remember ever feeling so explosive, so primal. He turned and whipped his sticks violently against the wall, grunting in frustration as he thought of Teyla being pregnant by another man.
                    I'm with Camy, you can't leave it like this MrsB!!! Please right more!.
                    Spoiler:
                    I loved how you described John's fury!!!..very well done!. I was totally picturing the scene in my head!.

I actually wrote this a long time ago for one of my own challenges. I never posted it in ff.net but I actually saved it and now that I remember, it has the word Fury in it. It was a challenge for Michael.

FURY by Camy

Spoiler:
                    I close my eyes; ashamed, ostracize and abandonment accompany me on this wretched ground. Fury crawls through my raped skin. Anger burns my senses. A dream, a curse, a nightmare; I scream!

I close my eyes, again. I see her face. Is she my kindred-spirit or the thief who stabbed my heart? Her words, her beauty, I cannot erase from my dehumanized eyes. Plagued by her disease, haunted with her scent, chastised by her image; Vengeance is mine!

I close my eyes. I hear his footsteps echoing his heartbeats. He breathes her scent, hazily listens to her infected words, longing, yearning her senses in his. Like a thief, John Sheppard breached my dreams; watching, wanting, aching, deliriously safeguarding his cherished, Teyla.
                    Camy, you definitely have a way with words!, i totally loved it!

Thanks Mrs. B. Now stop fooling around and get going on that second part of FURY!!!!!!

Okay, after one year if not more, Chapter 11 is almost done...I"m really excited about this one and it's all thanks to you guys for patiently motivating me to continue this...

Here's a little snippet of Chapter 11 of THe Kiss that Started it All, by yours truly....

Spoiler:
                    “McKay, what the hell just happened?” Ford yelled through his earpiece.

“I don’t know! It’s not working. I mean, I did everything I could and well, it’s not working!” an exasperated Rodney yelled through his earpiece.

“INCOMING!” Lorne spoke through his earpiece.

“McKay, we don’t have time for this. The Wraith just dialed in!” Ronon ran through the ruins aiming his stunner at the darts up in the sky.

“You don’t seem to understand, everything is working fine from this end, but something isn’t right from the other end of the spectrum. It’s as if there is no other side to this anymore!”

“What does that mean, Dr. McKay? Caldwell chimed.

“It means that we are screwed. Unless we find another way in, I can’t get John and Teyla!” Rodney cried.

“McKay, if we get out of this one alive, I’m going to kill you!” a wolfish voice thundered in everyone’s earpiece.

Rodney tumbled on the steps as he headed out of the ruins, “Oh, don’t worry, there’s no way in hell that we are getting out of here alive!” Rodney looked up at the sky to find several Wraith Darts flying over him, each one beaming a massive army of Wraith onto the land.

Ford flew the dart above the ruins and quickly beamed Rodney to safety.

Ronon ran through the fields where hundreds of Wraith followed pursuit.

Aiming his stunner, Ronon fired, hitting with perfect precision at the Wraith in front of him.

Meantime, Ford joined the other darts without fear, gaining a slight advantage on the enemy.

However, the plan didn’t go as expected. Rodney was unable to deactivate the shield. The Wraith Darts quickly recognized the intruder among them and soon a war against good and evil began. Ford barely escaped the onslaught raging in his direction.

“Ronon, I’m going to have to beam McKay down again. I’m getting hit pretty badly and I think he’s safer down there,” his voice barely shaking, “Lorne, pick him up at the rendezvous site. I’m not leaving without John and Teyla.”

Ford had a plan and it didn’t involve any of the other members of the team.

Right now I have 6,415 words...woohoo! and i"m not done! So, hopefully it will be worth the wait. Now, that little snippet hasn't been betad....all errors are mine.

Gotta go! See ya tonight!
                    How exciting!...i can't wait till you finish it!.
                    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Woohooo! GREAT TEAM WORK EVERYONE!

Okay, Nina, I should have come here first. I actually had Rising and then I thought let's do HOT ZONE!

So, I posted my Hot Zone Cap.
                      We can do Rising after Hot Zone if that is okay!

Here are some HOT CAPS! With the exception of the large caps, the rest are mine. I"ll post more in the Galleria.

Spoiler:
                      [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g95/camy91/016jx.jpg
                      [/IMG]

Thanks Camy!....i love that scene!, we definitely need a scene like that one again...VERY HOT!!!
                      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

I just started to read another fic @ ff.net that was NOT labeled properly to find it was about a different John ship. Now I'm all blechhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Here Yappichick
                        Spoiler:
                        LOL. You poor baby.

Comment

Where's the rest of this fic,is it on ff.net?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Ooo Camy. I like that.

Ok. This covers ep fanart for Wed and the word challenge. LOL

Very nice Scifan!...definitely goes with Camy's and MrsB's fics today!

Okay, must go and finally finish voting on the fics Catagory. I only have one more catagory to go and i'm done!. Reading all those wonderful fics really takes time especially deciding which one to vote for! LOL!!!
                            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              LOL. You poor baby.
                              I know! It was awful....my eyes are bleeding just from looking at it!! (Dramatic much??)

hey go back up I pasted a smilie for ya

Comment

Here Yappichick
                                Spoiler:

and Sci/Elf
                                Spoiler:

I HATE IT when that happens!

I love the smiley borg,so kewl!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X