Oh and Congrats on 500 MAYRA
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      My bets on you elf
      (((HUGS))) and GREENS to LINDA!!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        You know I never really knew I was a whumper until you pointed out what it meant awhile ago. I would feel bad that I was alway making John suffer from something in my stories, well most of them.
        What can be said...you saw my motivational poster on this subject..
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          *starts singing(very offkey)* I can see clearly now the confusion is gone.... lalala..... *stops singing* ahem.

OK so, it is Teyla being a mother(here's hoping the baby either a) dies or B) disappears into another 'verse/timedilitationfield/whathaveyou).... I know I know I'm a Teyla whumper to the max
          I thought you weren't gonna sing anymore Kitty!

Congrats MrsB on 1000
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            Okay let me just say I'm CONFUSED....reading a how to enter...place it in the correct category,,,yada yada...that just took me ages to read and I have no idea still how to do any of the stuff they want me to do... lucky a have until the end of the month to figure it out.....oh crap...
            Why can't it be done more simple...
            Okay leaving now for a while...TV time...

Good scifan that it's fixed now...don't want to lose votes...I even saw that some votes was missing for us...and I thought that's just odd since that post was done hours after...I have a hawkes eye watching the votes on J/T
            Yes. It is confusing..I assume you are addressing the voting in JT awards..Right?
            I just had to vote and go! I hope I got all the categories. But, your posting yesterday is what really helped me..I started not to think about it so seriously...no matter how hard it was for me...
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              I had trouble sleeping and I did this.

S4 wallie.

Spoiler:
              Kewl!!!

Ooh ooh,look what i found MrsB
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                Hey Jess- Did I learn well from your examples of motivaton?

You are the master motivator..
                You are learning well, my faithful protege.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                Oh yeah, actually we both do. He likes sports and FPS's too. I'm sure it wont surprise you but I pretty much only like horror games lol

Anywho, I cant wait for my present!!! I think I know what its gonna be
                Well, I'm into puzzle games...Zelda, Zork. Or the knd of games where you have a million things to collect that way you really feel like you finished the game (Mario, Kingdom Hearts) But, I guess that's getting way OT.

And if you think your present has to do with the word Misunderstanding, you might be on the right track
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Yes. It is confusing..I assume you are addressing the voting in JT awards..Right?
                  I just had to vote and go! I hope I got all the categories. But, your posting yesterday is what really helped me..I started not to think about it so seriously...no matter how hard it was for me...
                  No you can't take it to seriously,,,all are great talents...no matter who wins,,all are winners in the end,,,it's just an honor to be nominated...

Nope actually not...even though yeah it's hard...but I actually ment the form I have to fill in to place my nominated work....oh well I guess I have to contact their support mail...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Voting for the JT awards was hard for me. Especially the category where Sci (who I beta for), MrsB (who is the master blaster writer), Camy (the thread Mommy) were in.

And just so y'all know, if you only voted based on the categories on the front page, there was one missing...the novel category. I had to click the "Fanfiction" link at the top of the page to find it...
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

You are learning well, my faithful protege.
                      *Elf bowing to the YappiChick*

Oh crap! I can't get up now.. shoot me now and get it over with...
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                        Voting for the JT awards was hard for me. Especially the category where Sci (who I beta for), MrsB (who is the master blaster writer), Camy (the thread Mommy) were in.

And just so y'all know, if you only voted based on the categories on the front page, there was one missing...the novel category. I had to click the "Fanfiction" link at the top of the page to find it...
                        Well, I definitely missed that one..
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Ooh ooh,look what i found MrsB
                          Spoiler:
                          Linda you ROCK!! Thanks!!!
                          Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                          Well, I'm into puzzle games...Zelda, Zork. Or the knd of games where you have a million things to collect that way you really feel like you finished the game (Mario, Kingdom Hearts) But, I guess that's getting way OT.

And if you think your present has to do with the word Misunderstanding, you might be on the right track
                          Mario is cool!! Ahhh how much longer till my present??? Will I get it today??

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                            I have gone over to the dark side and made a poster...

Spoiler:

Hmm,i think Elf is rubbing of on you!

WRAITH QUEEN EPILOGUE

Spoiler:
                            John waited patiently for Teyla to answer her door with his hands jammed into his pockets as he rocked back and forth on his heels unconsciously. He began to smile when the door slid open but it faded instantly when he noticed the expression on her face.

“What is it?” he asked immediately, a worried look furrowed in his brow.

Teyla looked exhausted, her eyes were puffy and her normally shining, bright face was sullen and darkened. She said nothing as she let him in her quarters and hurried back over to her bed without ever meeting his gaze.

He stood there waiting for her to answer him and still she did not speak but hurriedly began to place items into a large leathered traveling bag lying open on her bed.

“Um, hello? What are you doing?” he asked incredulously as he quickly approached her, placing a hand on her slender arm and causing her to stop and face him.

“I am leaving John, can you not see that?” she said rather harshly, still not meeting his questioning gaze and ripping her arm from his grip.

“Leaving? What do you mean leaving?” he asked intensely as he watched her continue to stuff clothes and linens into her bag, pressing them down forcefully.

“I cannot remain here any longer. I am a danger to Atlantis and to the team and to…..and to everyone,” she said clearing her throat as she placed her bantos sticks in the bag with John watching in disbelief.

“What’s all this about Teyla? Dr. Keller gave you a clean bill of health, Colonel Carter has cleared you to rejoin the team, I don’t see what’s the problem! Everything is just getting back to normal now……WOULD YOU STOP PACKING,…….please!” he finally yelled exasperated as she stopped and closed her eyes.

She turned quickly, startling him, and made her way to him pointing an accusatory finger towards him. Her eyes finally meeting his, he could see them brimming with tears and her sallow face twisted with emotion. “You of all people should understand, John! You saw how that…that….beast…twisted me, made me a monster! I was there, inside her, watching, watching everything……feeling her malice, her hate……and I could do nothing, NOTHING……except bear witness to her sin….. my sin….. what I almost did to you……..I could feel her hate welling inside, I can still feel it………” She choked on anguished sobs and wobbled as he caught her in his arms. She was heavy and sagging, her knees losing their strength as he held her up and stared down into her beautiful and tormented face.

He placed a strong arm behind her back and pulled her to him, his face inches from hers, wiping away the scattered tears from her face, searching her eyes with his, in the hopes that she would take full meaning of what he was about to say.

“Now you listen to me, Teyla. I have never in my entire life been so afraid as when I thought I’d lost you forever, watching that thing warp everything in my world that was good into darkness. But you were stronger than that, stronger than her, and you took control and you didn’t let it defeat you…..defeat me…..your strength saved my life……that thing is gone, you’re here…..you’re the strongest, bravest, truest soul I have ever known Teyla Emmagan…….I won’t ever lose you again……” he whispered his last few words and lowered his face to hers, gently resting his forehead on hers as they stayed silently, eyes closed.

She felt warm and safe in his arms and her fears seem to melt as he lifted his chin and pressed his lips against hers softly, tasting the salt of her tears against her skin.

Is it too cheesy?
                            Loveed it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, actually we both do. He likes sports and FPS's too. I'm sure it wont surprise you but I pretty much only like horror games lol

Anywho, I cant wait for my present!!! I think I know what its gonna be

I asked JM Blog a question about the ex...I hope he answers it

I love action,horror,whatever has plenty blood and guts in it!

Resident evil and Metal gear solid are ma faves

Enter at own risk
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

I love action,horror,whatever has plenty blood and guts in it!

Resident evil and Metal gear solid are ma faves

Enter at own risk
                                Spoiler:
                                LOL I swear linda your a freakin riot man
                                OT -
                                Spoiler:
                                The Silent Hill series is my absolute fav

Comment

Working...
                                X