Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    Thanks for congrats Nina!

Well, hopefully, it will not be long before she is back in here! She has a lot of fics
    to catch up on! And, not to mention voting!...
    I know. I need to try to do some when the midgets are sleeping.
    Spoiler:
    When I say midgets I don't mean to offend. I don't even make 5 feet. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
      Congrats Nina On 5500!! WOW!

Congrats Linda for 500 Posts!

Congrats Elflinn on 2400!

I hope i didn't miss any milestones, you guys are sooo fast! LOL!
      I think you missed one....

YAY 500 Mayra!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hey check this out. I found this on youtube. It's pretty good!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9q-SQXJn44

It is a fan made video of S4 opening credits.
        This is really good!...i love the nice blend of clips with the music, sounds and looks very much like SGA!.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        Behind the scenes kind of thing...Mission Directive...
        Joe is just too cute!!!, i can't wait for the season 3 DVD come out!. My hope is that we get some mention of J/T in the commentaries!

Okay, i still haven't finished voting for the J/T awards!. I'm almost done so i better get my butt moving and start finishing up so i can finish reading Baby Love! LOL!.
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

I am trying hit 3000 by S4 premiere! I have a bet to win!...

Who are you betting with. LOL

Congrats on all the Milestones I keep missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            I think you missed one....

YAY 500 Mayra!!!
            LOL!!! Thank You Teyilia!...i was so focussed on reading through the post i missed my own milestone! LOL! Thanks!
            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

HAPPY 500 MAYRA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Who are you betting with?
                did we already answer this question? *jerks a thumb at coffee truck* I'm betting that tankertruck that Elf makes it to 3K and possibly past 3K before S4 starts

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

15 guests - Hey guest dudes, come sign up

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                    Okay, as you can see i'm still catching up with all the posts so i just spotted the final chapter! LOL!. Awesome Scifan!!!!
                    Spoiler:
                    I love happy endings especially when it's John and Teyla!
                    Thanks Mayra. Congrats on 500 posts!!!

Hey! How did I get involved in Elf's bet? I don't remember if I did or not. LOL

Comment

I forgot about the J/T awards! I better get voting!

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                        I know what you mean,,,she sticks me to rally the troups to vote and then she bails on me herself
                        I could never bail on you! I"ve just been extremely busy and have had very little time in the computer.

I've been doing a couple of good things though. I"m still working on Chapter 11. Would it help if I write that I'm up to 5,000 words and more for that chapter!? And I"m only 75% done with it!

I really want it to be a good chapter.

Then, other things I"m working on.

Trust me.

Thanks for asking for me, Nina and Elff.

I"m off to vote once I get this posting done.
                        I will be posting less because I"m going back to work and will have very little time. But I will make the most of it.

Mrs. B...Wraith Queen WAS AWESOME!

But, you need an epilogue. You just can't leave me with that ending...you can't! John and Teyla need a final scene. Remember with the other fic...Was it Trials, that I asked for an epilogue! Well this one needs one as well. You had this wonderful fic with all this angst, but then the wrap up was too short for me and no JT loving! So, I"ll be here waiting for that epilogue! I"m not picky. Something short and sweet...just like I like it! Pretty please? How about I do the cover, if you do the ending...but then you have to make it a bit longer for that! LOL

ALL JT!

Okay?

Next....hmm...I have to vote in the Awards. I have to go cook supper and then I"m off to continue with my writing.

I'll be posting caps next.

Hopefully it's not too late.

Is there anything that I"ve missed.....Uh...Ruby I"ll be reading your fics...NICE! Scifan, I can't wait to read your fics...and Teyllia..I'm so behind on your fics!

Cyn....nice to see you here again..

GNB..welcome back...and Ruby you too!

I haven't caught up on everything so hopefully the newsletter will give me some insight!

Lots of love, thanks!

I''ll be back later tonight!

NINA!!!! WOOHOOOO! CONGRATS ON THE MILESTONE!
                        sigpic

Comment

*breath slowly*

I think I"m hyperventilating! We are getting beaten in the shippy episodes by a shipper that will remain nameless in two episodes...

So, GO AND VOTE!

Post the same cap for all I care....

EDITED: LOL...here's the link to the game....

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...04#post6991504

btw, I don't see the Galleria in page 1. Have you guys been keeping it busy in there? I'll be back in a couple of hours.

hugs
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                            I forgot about the J/T awards! I better get voting!
                            Get moving, dude. It takes awhile!
                            Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            Mrs. B...Wraith Queen WAS AWESOME!

But, you need an epilogue. You just can't leave me with that ending...you can't! John and Teyla need a final scene. Remember with the other fic...Was it Trials, that I asked for an epilogue! Well this one needs one as well. You had this wonderful fic with all this angst, but then the wrap up was too short for me and no JT loving! So, I"ll be here waiting for that epilogue! I"m not picky. Something short and sweet...just like I like it! Pretty please? How about I do the cover, if you do the ending...but then you have to make it a bit longer for that! LOL

ALL JT!

Okay?
                            Thanks Camy! Lol you love those epilogues huh? I'll come up with something then....Are you making more of those awesome icons too? Those things rocked man.....

Glad everythings ok, didnt see ya for a bit....5000 words?? damn , my whole stories are that long lol.....be done soon!!! we need more J/T!!!

Comment

Oh, don't get me busy in here I have to go and cook...but yes, there are 1,000 icons! So, you will be seeing a lot of those!

Glad you liked them, Mrs. B...

WOOOHOOOO! Make it nice and HOT And JUICY for me, Mrs. B...you know exactly what I like! WOOOHHOOO!

THANKS!
                              sigpic

Comment

CAMY!!!! *sits in Camys lap* You saw my "Prettiest Angel" poster yes?

Comment

Working...
                                X