John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    I'm around as well... trying to get some jobs done around the house and need to go and cut the grass when it gets a bit cooler...

OT...rant

Spoiler:
    Just had a quick look on JM's blog and once again the same old nonsence is being spewed by anti JT posters just because we have been speculating about who the father of Teyla's baby is. Somehow its been intepreted that DP John is definitely the father of Teyla's baby and the usual hysteria is following. Sheesh what is with these people... we have been speculating with several possibilities... but somehow that has been read as we have confirmed that dp John is the father. Why do these posters do this everytime someone mentions JT having time together and why do these posters go into ship threads that they obviously don't support just to cause trouble. Its just so pathetic..

Ach,some folk just like to stir up trouble,it's best to just ignore them!

Spoiler:
    We never at any point said that DP John was the father so i don't know where they got that from,we've just been discussing that as a possibility as well as other possibilities!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Ach,some folk just like to stir up trouble,it's best to just ignore them!

Spoiler:
      We never at any point said that DP John was the father so i don't know where they got that from,we've just been discussing that as a possibility as well as other possibilities!
      I agree...

Spoiler:
      There has been speculation about DG John,,, but there has been speculation about the Asurans as well... and we have even tossed around the speculation before about Michael as well.... sheez...guess they are not familiar with the word speculation..(just the whole season 4 thread is full of it ),,. I've never seen anyone state that it's a fact it's DG John.... the ONLY fact we have about her pregnancy...is just that ,,,that she is pregnant... nothing else...
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I'm around as well... trying to get some jobs done around the house and need to go and cut the grass when it gets a bit cooler...

OT...rant

Spoiler:
        Just had a quick look on JM's blog and once again the same old nonsence is being spewed by anti JT posters just because we have been speculating about who the father of Teyla's baby is. Somehow its been intepreted that DP John is definitely the father of Teyla's baby and the usual hysteria is following. Sheesh what is with these people... we have been speculating with several possibilities... but somehow that has been read as we have confirmed that dp John is the father. Why do these posters do this everytime someone mentions JT having time together and why do these posters go into ship threads that they obviously don't support just to cause trouble. Its just so pathetic..
        Oh, you have got to be kidding me! I sure hope others in the fandom are as tired of this as we are and realize how childish and foolish it all is. Why is our guessing any different than any other part of the fandom?! Sooo silly!

ETA: Just read the comments on JM's blog. Now I know why I usually don't waste my time reading the comments and stick to reading his posts only. Can we say pathetic and obvious attack on the same two members as has been done a million times already?!
        So to clarify for anyone wandering over here to see our raving lunacy in action, you'll be sorely disappointed. For the record, we have never said for certain who the father is or how it will happen. Uh, that would be slightly impossible and just a tad bit arrogant and foolish, no? As with any spoiler topic, there has of course been speculation galore and some opinions or hopes are stronger than others. That hardly makes them fact. That hardly makes anyone connected to a snitch on the inside. And that hardly makes any of us the raving lunatics we're sometimes poorly painted to be.
        Just another pathetic attempt to make another look foolish, but are only making themselves look foolish in the end. *sigh*
        Last edited by LoveConquers; 05 August 2007, 10:56 AM.
        Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Today I'm actually home for the rest of the day and only have a few more things on my "to-do" list. So if puppy will let me, I'm hoping to finally get caught up on everyone's fics today! I know there's Mrs. B and Scifan and I think Planet and Teyilia have some new ones I haven't read yet. Am I missing anything from the last two weeks? If anyone has links, that would be greatly appreciated! I should have bookmarked the pages from Elf's weekly review!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
            Today I'm actually home for the rest of the day and only have a few more things on my "to-do" list. So if puppy will let me, I'm hoping to finally get caught up on everyone's fics today! I know there's Mrs. B and Scifan and I think Planet and Teyilia have some new ones I haven't read yet. Am I missing anything from the last two weeks? If anyone has links, that would be greatly appreciated! I should have bookmarked the pages from Elf's weekly review!
            Here are the posts of Elf's latest newsletter....

Part 1
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=31654
            Part 2
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=31666
            Part 3
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=31718
            Part 4
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=31720

Let me know if you needed the newletter from the week before this one too...
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              Here are the posts of Elf's latest newsletter....

Part 1
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=31654
              Part 2
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=31666
              Part 3
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=31718
              Part 4
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=31720

Let me know if you needed the newletter from the week before this one too...
              Oh thank you!!!!! Need to take puppy outside for playtime, then I'll be back to read!

Comment

Hey y'all!

Just got in from service. I am trying to catch up! I have a lot of reading again to
                do! All of these awesome sneak peeks! I am enjoying!

Nina thanks for bookmarking newsletter. I do not usually do that. I think is because for some freaky reason I remember the page and post number...
                I am really glad all of you are enjoying them!!

Mrs B- I like you smiley shaking his finger at you for when you are naughty!

Scifan- I love the wallie. Yes. I have enough whumpage. You used CG that is one of my favorite whump eppies.

PlanetTV- Welcome back to JT thread!!

As to the comments on JM's Blog. They are speculations only. As they always have been the first place. I try not to pay any mind to those types of things.
                The truth is we will not know until the new SEASON starts and in full swing before we find out. And everyone knows that in the first place. No one is getting any 411 more that what is already thrown out to bite on. That is opinion on this.
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

OT...rant

Spoiler:
                  Who or what is DP? I wish people would get a life and grow up.

Comment

How long now till the new season,i really need some new JT moments.....I don't know how much longer i can hang on
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Doppleganger....
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        I think they mean Doppelganger John!
                        sigpic

Comment

How long now till the new season,i really need some new JT moments.....I don't know how much longer i can hang on
                          53 days...if we don't count today and the day it airs...
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                            Well said Steph and to everyone else. Steph, just click on my sig and it will brin you to my fics and I believe that MrsB's link is next to her sigh. I hope that helped.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              53 days...if we don't count today and the day it airs...
                              Ugh,i dunno if i'll be able to hang on that long!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I think they mean Doppelganger John!
                                Thanks Linda.

I know all of don't do fanart or fics, but how about posting your favorite JT moments and lets see if how many different ones we can find. Maybe ep wallies with those caps and post them on galleria. We can even do by seasons if you want.
                                How does that sound?
                                Fics and ficlets are welcome of course.

Last edited by scifan; 05 August 2007, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X