X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingdom View Post
    Scifan,
    Spoiler:
    This is very good...jam packed with emotions....poor Teyla. I almost cried.
    Thanks Kingdom. I've read stories like that too. I'm glad you're liking it.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      You're so sweet Kingdom.

The Ties That Bind: Another part.

Spoiler:

The next morning Teyla and Dr. Keller are ready to leave to visit Teyla’s people. John is waiting in the gate room. John notices that Teyla looks a little pale, “Are you ok Teyla?”
      She forces a little smile, “I believe I am just anxious to see everyone. I been away far too long. I was not able to eat this morning, but once I get to the village I will eat something there.”
      John looks around as if he was expecting something. “Aren’t you going to have anyone else go with you?” he says in a concern tone.
      “John, I will be fine and I brought my staff. I have gone many times with just Carson and myself. Do not worry. If any trouble comes along I will contact Atlantis,” she replies. She and Keller walk through the gate.
      Keller and Teyla are talking while walking through the woods. “We are almost there, just over this hill,” Teyla announces. “I am sure that they will be more than happy to meet you Dr. Keller.”
      Keller smiles at Teyla, “Please call me Jen.”
      “Alright, Jen it is,” smiles back Teyla. “I am surprised that I have not smelt any food cooking by now. Usually I can smell it from what seems like miles away.”
      As they clear the woods and approach the village Teyla is devastated by the scene she sees. The village was empty, barren and the dwellings were all burnt down. Teyla ran through the village hoping to find any clues of her people and what happened. Eventually she drops to her knees and weeps.
      Keller puts her hand on Teyla’s shoulder, “Teyla, we need to let Atlantis know what’s going on. We have been here for over an hour searching and found nothing. They will be worried about us.”
      Teyla just sits there in total shock. She does not believe that this was the work of the Wraith. It didn’t look like something they would do. Anger starts to fill her heart at the thought of someone destroying her family and her friends. She gets up, takes her staff and gestures Keller to follow her. As they head back to the gate Teyla and Keller are attacked by savage looking men. There were about three of them. Teyla tells Keller to stay out of the way. She listens to Teyla and hides behind a tree. While Teyla is fighting the men, Atlantis radios to ask about their progress. Keller is all to happy to here from them and quickly tells them that they were being attacked and Teyla people were all missing. Teyla gave no mercy to the men during her fight, but they were very strong and she was quickly wearing down.
      Back in Atlantis, Carter quickly orders Ronon, Lorne and a few marines to help Teyla and Keller. John is ordered to stay and is extremely upset and within minutes help was on its way.
      Teyla was able to subdue two of the men and the third ran away before anyone showed up. When Teyla was done fighting she leaned over by the nearest tree and got sick. Keller hurried to her to see if she was ok. “I am fine. I am just a little dizzy that’s all and I am sure that it is only because I did not eat today, plus everything else that has just happened,” Teyla reassures Keller.
      Keller gives a slight smile, “If I didn’t know better, I’d say you were pregnant.” She lets out a little laugh.
      Teyla was shocked by her remark, “Why would you say such a thing?”
      “I’m sorry Teyla. I didn’t mean to offend you, but you being dizzy and sick are common signs, at least for Earth women, that they are pregnant.”
      Teyla’s thoughts flashed back to the night that she dismissed as a dream. “Could it have been real?” she thought. Just when she was about to talk to Keller more about it, Ronon and Lorne show up. The two savages must have snuck away before they got there because they were gone.
      When Teyla got back to Atlantis she could feel the sad eyes gazing upon her. John walks up to her, but she tries to kindly dismiss him, “I am sorry John, but may I be alone for just a little while.” Tears flowed down her face and as she starts walking up the stair of the gate room, she faints. Luckily John is close enough to catch her.
      EXCELLENT SCIFAN!!!

Tonight on this episode of Stargate Atlantis:
      Spoiler:
      This is S4. I not even going to asking if it is!! I love this! I really do feel like I am watching the show as I am reading this! I love how have John walk up to her and she tries get rid of him like it nothing . Then, when she fainted he caught her!! Wonderful! Just Wonderful!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Hi Kingdom!

I glad you like the new sig! Scifan is one talented Super woman!!

Just dropping by to see what I missed.
        Can't stay too long everybody here is going to bed. I'm not but, the computer is
        in G-ma's room which also doubles as the office!! And, she has to get up at 3:30
        am
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
          Guys, please pray. A mjaor four lane bridge has collasped into the Mississippi River here in Minneapolis. They are estimating between 50-100 cars in the water and several construction crew that were working on the bridge at the time and have unknown whereabouts. Some cars and workers have been crushed. The casualties are not known yet, nor is the cause, but they believe it was structural.
          I am okay, but several of my co-workers were driving home from work and may have been on the bridge when it collasped. We work nearby and several leave between 5:30-6pm and drive that route home. We can't get ahold of all of them. Two have called me so far to let me know they are okay. My manager three levels up was actually on the bridge when it collasped, but managed to crawl out of his car and his car is now in the water. We don't know any other details yet, but are all sitting here at the office in shock.
          I wanted to post because we're getting calls and emails galore from family and friends across the country. Cell phones are pretty much jammed right now, so email and land lines seem to be the best means of communication at the moment. For those trying to contact me, I'm okay and will get back to you as soon as I can. I'm still at work and am on the phone with our Business Continuation Plan community trying to plan for tomorrow. This is just all so unbelievable!

I'm sooo glad your okay Steph!. This is horrible, i'll definitely keep your co-workers in my prayers and all the people who were on that bridge.
          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Thanks to everyone for their kind words about "Multiplicity."

Sci, check your emailbox...got beta'ed story for you.

LC, I am so sorry to hear about that. I have been praying since I saw the pictures on the news. Hopefully, everything will be fine.
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

G'night my fellow JT followers!!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                I like it Teyilia. Keep writing.
                I shall!!

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                I'm sooo glad your okay Steph!. This is horrible, i'll definitely keep your co-workers in my prayers and all the people who were on that bridge.
                Elf: good to see you alive again

by the way did you read my newst sneak peek yet? You'll like it(NOTE it is NOT from my formerly titled "oh Sh!te!" fanfic!!)

EVERYONE: a total of seven people died, as of now I know only one died of drowning in their car *really sad face* what cars actually are I've no idea because we have the jumpers (all 87 of them, can you think it, "Sir this is jumper 72 where are you?" "this is Jumper 81 which door do we use?" blerg) anyhow....

will soon have another sneak peek for the upcoming chapter of Forgotton Fmaily and a Forgotton Past! the chapter is called, "The Truth Hurts" and Ronon finally makes an appearance!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Guys, please pray. A mjaor four lane bridge has collasped into the Mississippi River here in Minneapolis. They are estimating between 50-100 cars in the water and several construction crew that were working on the bridge at the time and have unknown whereabouts. Some cars and workers have been crushed. The casualties are not known yet, nor is the cause, but they believe it was structural.
                  I am okay, but several of my co-workers were driving home from work and may have been on the bridge when it collasped. We work nearby and several leave between 5:30-6pm and drive that route home. We can't get ahold of all of them. Two have called me so far to let me know they are okay. My manager three levels up was actually on the bridge when it collasped, but managed to crawl out of his car and his car is now in the water. We don't know any other details yet, but are all sitting here at the office in shock.
                  I wanted to post because we're getting calls and emails galore from family and friends across the country. Cell phones are pretty much jammed right now, so email and land lines seem to be the best means of communication at the moment. For those trying to contact me, I'm okay and will get back to you as soon as I can. I'm still at work and am on the phone with our Business Continuation Plan community trying to plan for tomorrow. This is just all so unbelievable!
                  LoveConquers,
                  I’m very saddened by this terrible occurrence and please know that my prayers are with you, your co-workers, friends, and family. But most importantly know this…. God promises to never leave us in times of difficulty, Isaiah, 43:2.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks for the sig Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    EXCELLENT SCIFAN!!!

Tonight on this episode of Stargate Atlantis:
                    Spoiler:
                    This is S4. I not even going to asking if it is!! I love this! I really do feel like I am watching the show as I am reading this! I love how have John walk up to her and she tries get rid of him like it nothing . Then, when she fainted he caught her!! Wonderful! Just Wonderful!
                    Thanks Elf: It's just my version of S4, well at least some of S4. LOL

Comment

Steph, that is horrible. What a tragedy.
                      I"m just thankful that you are okay as well.
                      I had no idea. I"m so out of the loop and I hate watching the news.
                      This must not be easy for you nor your family, friends and co-workers, the community in all. Reminds me years ago when something similar happened in LA. God help those in need. You will be in my prayers.

hugs!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingdom View Post
                        LoveConquers,
                        I’m very saddened by this terrible occurrence and please know that my prayers are with you, your co-workers, friends, and family. But most importantly know this…. God promises to never leave us in times of difficulty, Isaiah, 43:2.
                        I love that Kingdom. Thanks.

G'night all. See you tomorrow.

Comment

Caps for Conversion for the Shippy Episode Game...

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 02 August 2007, 05:31 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I like the top one best.

and here is the sneak preview for Forgotton Family and a Forgotton Past! I don't wanna give too much away though I'll put this little bit up as the chapter is still being worked on at this time, here is when Ronon shows up

Spoiler:
                            Teyilia heard the door to the sparring room slid open, then the unmistakeble sound of a gun powering up, confused she slowly turned around from the rack of sparring gear and found herself staring at the business end of Ronon's gun, "uh... hi" she said sounding somewhat scared

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Teyilia, This is a quicky post since I was suppose to be in bed. Until I read the rest of your fic here's one for chpt 1.

Spoiler:

Comment

very good, very good indeed, only thing is Teyilia has a sunburnt color to her skin but all in all it looks really good!

MrsB knows of the phot I speak of here(it is also in the Teyla Appreciation thread) Teyilia looks more like a cross between that and a full Wraith, though I don't think that making to different pictures into wone would work rightly.... would it?

anyhow it looks really nice *saves to datacrystal*

BTW you do a good job and don't get discuraged* this is actually the picture of Teyilia that I hgad in mind but then your looks better then I thought it would actually
                                Spoiler:

it is good to see that even just written words can get a good screenshot!

Comment

Working...
                                X