X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    OASIS - PART 7
    Spoiler:

John turned away from the door quickly spotting the bouncing lights of his teams flashlights in the velvety darkness as they ran ahead of him. He hastily turned his own light on and scrambled to join them as fast as he could.

"Are you crazy? What were you thinking?" Rodney scolded when the Colonel finally joined them, jamming the diary into his pants pocket.

They were following Ronon's light as it lead them in a straight line. "I guess I'm just a sucker for a good book," he quipped as he tried to maintain his breathing.

"Did you see the creatures, Colonel?" Teyla asked without turning around.

"Um...I saw parts of one, does that count?" John answered breathlessly as he brought up the rear.

Ronon's light stopped suddenly and Rodney rammed hard into the back of him, almost tripping over his own feet. "What the hell Ronon?" he yelled.

"Ronon?" John asked warningly as he and Teyla came to a stop behind a doubled over Rodney.

"Quiet!" he hushed them. Ronon seemed to be listening to something, although the others could hear nothing yet. Teyla and John exchanged glances over the flashlights.

John spoke quickly. "Ronon, we have to keep moving. Those things are behind us and something tells me they're not gonna have any problems catching up with us."

Ronon put his hand up, still silent. Then he said, "Close your eyes and listen."

"Close my eyes? Its dark enough as it is, you-"

"Just do it Rodney!" John yelled.

Their eyes closed, they concentrated listening hard in the night. No wind, no anything, except their slightly heaved breaths.

Suddenly a far off sound reached their ears. A soft rumbling, like distant thunder, of hundreds, possibly thousands of snarls and screeches ahead of them.

"They are ahead of us," Teyla said realizing.

"Crap! Allright, we need to figure a way to go around them then I guess," John said frustratedly.

"We don't even know where we're going! We can't SEE anything! This is a bad plan, Colonel. A very, very bad...Hey, whats that? Who just touched me? Something just brushed past my leg!"

The others swung their lights around wildly until Teyla's light caught a quick dark shadow fly by her left. "John!" she yelled. "It's here!" They all swung their lights in the direction of hers.

To their horror, Rodney let out a bloodcurtling scream.

Turning rapidly, they saw him hit the sand hard, face first, and then he was instantly being dragged away by his feet, screaming a chilling cry into the night. His arms extended towards them trying desperatley to grasp at the sand, his assailant unseen in the shadow. Colonel Sheppard, Teyla, and Ronon positioned their weapons and started shooting blindly into the dark as they chased after his flailing body.
    Ah!!! another exciting chapter MrsB!!!

Spoiler:
    Poor Rodney!!! i hope they save him in time!!!.

Can't wait to see what happens next!!!
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

A little bit of news for you guys about my stories, Teyla and I agreed as did Kiro who is visiting, and I changed the name of my signature story from "oh Sh!te" to "The Ascension Trilogy part 1 Ascension" hopefully I'll have the second story started up soon, the third one though will have more action then JT but each will have JT in it!!

so if the title looks different don't worry I just renamed the story! nothing else is changed

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Congrats Teyilia on 500 Posts!!!

Congrats to Scifin on 1600 Posts!!!

Congrats to Elflinn on 1800 Posts!!!

Wow, you guy's are fast!!!...you'll make it to 2000 in no time!

I also wanted to say Welcome to the J/T Thread Hope24!!!
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

This is what the creatures in my story look like
          Spoiler:
          Very creepy and UGLY monster!!!...now that i have a visual on how they look like, it's only going to add to the excitment of your story!. I actually had the monsters in the movie "Pitch Black" in my head when i was reading your story but these are MUCH more scary!
          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87 View Post
            made a new sig,

Lovely Sheylafan!!!...i love looking at all the great J/T moments you added to your sig!!!.
            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

A beard???
              Spoiler:

I agree with Camy, it looks good on him and i'm also not a fan of the beard. He has it nicely groomed!...i don't like it when they let it grow really long!.
              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                Elffin...I"m loving your new sig!

Padme...I had one with multiples caps of Phantoms but I didn't like it....so, here is it!

Sigs...snachable!

icon...

Banner....

I'll come back later...have to cook supper...hope you like it!
                Another masterpiece Camy!!!...i love the yellow!!!. Really makes the pic and the wallie stand out!. Kinda adding to the action the was happening at that moment!.. Awesome!
                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                  i don't know if anyone has posted this yethttp://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0..._10_p.m..shtml
                  Thanks Donna for posting this!. I'm a little worried about the time slot but according to the article, it's had it's best ratings during this time slot but the HUGE difference now is that it's coming out during the Fall appose to Summer, so that's my main worry. It's going to have a lot of competition in the Fall than it would have in the Summer...so who knows.
                  sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Mrs.B, I hope this is something you might like.

Comment

that looks nice Scifan!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        Okay Evrybody! We can be going down the first page!

We have to stay on the top of it!! We were already almost more than half way down the the first page!
                        Rof...Elffin...you remind me when I first started in this fandom in here. I was like a maniac everytime I saw this thread in the bottom of the page and many times it was in the second page...that's what got me to delurk finally. I just couldn't understand how such a great dynamic pairing was not seen by so many! Now, look at us! LOL

I"m so proud of you guys!

*sniff*

GROUP HUG! where's the group hug smiliey?
                        sigpic

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE
                          Spoiler:
                          Miles writes: "Do you have any feelings on Atlantis being put back in the 10pm timeslot on SciFi? Is it going to be a good thing in the long run?"

Answer: I think it will be a very good thing.

CONGRATS ELF ON YOUR MILESTONE!!

THANKS MAYRA!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Mrs.B, I hope this is something you might like.

OMG COMPLETE WITH THE RED EYES IN THE BACKGROUND!! LOL THANKS SO MUCH TOO FREAKIN AWESOME!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87 View Post
                              made a new sig,

BEAUTIFUL!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                                Congrats Teyilia on 500 Posts!!!

Congrats to Scifin on 1600 Posts!!!

Congrats to Elflinn on 1800 Posts!!!

Wow, you guy's are fast!!!...you'll make it to 2000 in no time!

I also wanted to say Welcome to the J/T Thread Hope24!!!
                                And Congrats to you Mayra 400 posts!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X