John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    You can watch the 3rd SGA ad here... just a quick glimpse of JF but hey it's an ad atleast... *lol*
    http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/87414.html

Edit: J/T in The Return 1 needs 10 more votes to reach 50 in the Favorite ship episode picture game... nice then we will have 3 in the top list
    OOOOO!!!! I can't wait. Thanks Nina for link.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Another awesome part MrsB. The description is so detailed, I feel like I'm right there.
      Spoiler:
      I love it when Rodney called Ronon, Rambo.
      LOL Thanks Scifan. Did you read my post above about asking Elf to share your story with the whumpers

Yes thanks so much NINAM for the link!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        You're right, I do enjoy it and I'm glad that I joined this family. And you should be proud of all your vids Nina.
        Well trust me I'm glad I joined here too ...love this thread.... and everyone that I talk to..

Well I guess I should say I was more proud maybe of my B/A videos at the time when I was more into it...now I'm hardly into it anymore... to one of my friends horror..since she loved my videos and the last time I did one was like maybe a year ago... she is not to happy with my SGA videos since she doesn't like scifi... so she doesn't really understand the scenes and what they mean as you all do... so she gives most feedback on tech stuff.. *lol*

and since I'm way way more into SGA today I'm more proud today of those videos and are actually the ones I've put more time into making since I really want them to look good... I have ideas for more of course... right now the ideas have been for 2 John centric videos... besides I can't wait until I can get season 4 clips....

another thing why I might like doing SGA videos today more then B/A ones is that there are FAR more clips to work with them together... and *lol* also a lot easier to find... since when I know which scene I might need...I don't have to look through epis after epis to find it...I just know which one it is and roughly where in the epi it is... *talk about that I've spent so much time checking SGA episodes... LOL *

My brother does SG1 and Atlantis videos...but he is more for the team ones,,and little more action centric... when it comes to making something with more action I find him way better at it then me *lol* ... I truly enjoy his videos...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

can anyone tell me what theyre saying in the preview?? im at work and cant hear it dudes

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            can anyone tell me what theyre saying in the preview?? im at work and cant hear it dudes
            Transcript from Wraithfodder...
            Spoiler:
            In a corridor in Atlantis, Carter is approaching McKay. Sheppard and Ronon are behind her. McKay comes up.

McKay: You said no more gate travel. I thought htat was a wise decision.

Carter: I said on an as-needed basis, McKay. I think this qualifies.

McKay: But don't you think a science team would be better suited--

Ronon comes around Carter

Ronon: You are our science team, remember? (pats McKay on back and leaves)

Carter follows and McKay turns.

McKay: Okay, fine, but it's a big planet, you know. We could really use some more manpower.
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              Camy: how about a trade? you know, you make a banner for a fanfic of mine and I'll write a character of your own making into my next story?

or is that too much? I'll go over there and post it

anyhow, I will soon have an update to "Forgotton Family and a Forgotton Past" up soon, only this chapter is going to be a possible tear jerker(and introdeuces Ronon to the story) when Teyilia tells Teyla what really happened to their parents
              Sounds good Teyllia!
              sigpic

Comment

Transcript from Wraithfodder...
                Spoiler:
                In a corridor in Atlantis, Carter is approaching McKay. Sheppard and Ronon are behind her. McKay comes up.

McKay: You said no more gate travel. I thought htat was a wise decision.

Carter: I said on an as-needed basis, McKay. I think this qualifies.

McKay: But don't you think a science team would be better suited--

Ronon comes around Carter

Ronon: You are our science team, remember? (pats McKay on back and leaves)

Carter follows and McKay turns.

McKay: Okay, fine, but it's a big planet, you know. We could really use some more manpower.
                Thanks so much NINA

Comment

You can watch the 3rd SGA ad here... just a quick glimpse of JF but hey it's an ad atleast... *lol*
                  http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/87414.html

Edit: J/T in The Return 1 needs 10 more votes to reach 50 in the Favorite ship episode picture game... nice then we will have 3 in the top list
                  Thanks so much Nina!

I"ll see if I can post some of the caps in here for you guys to hurry it up and post the caps before Vala and Toomi beat us again...
                  *sighs*
                  sigpic

Comment

Well trust me I'm glad I joined here too ...love this thread.... and everyone that I talk to..

Well I guess I should say I was more proud maybe of my B/A videos at the time when I was more into it...now I'm hardly into it anymore... to one of my friends horror..since she loved my videos and the last time I did one was like maybe a year ago... she is not to happy with my SGA videos since she doesn't like scifi... so she doesn't really understand the scenes and what they mean as you all do... so she gives most feedback on tech stuff.. *lol*

and since I'm way way more into SGA today I'm more proud today of those videos and are actually the ones I've put more time into making since I really want them to look good... I have ideas for more of course... right now the ideas have been for 2 John centric videos... besides I can't wait until I can get season 4 clips....

another thing why I might like doing SGA videos today more then B/A ones is that there are FAR more clips to work with them together... and *lol* also a lot easier to find... since when I know which scene I might need...I don't have to look through epis after epis to find it...I just know which one it is and roughly where in the epi it is... *talk about that I've spent so much time checking SGA episodes... LOL *

My brother does SG1 and Atlantis videos...but he is more for the team ones,,and little more action centric... when it comes to making something with more action I find him way better at it then me *lol* ... I truly enjoy his videos...
                    I've never done anything like this for a show EVER in my entire life. The closest ship that I was ever so enamored with like this was...*clears throat* Joannie and Chachi from Happy Days!

Since, there has never really been a pair that I"ve really liked so much on screen that ended up and that their relationship made sense and played out beautiful onscreen. They had their ups and downs and even a long period where they weren't together anymore, but through it all they ended up together and it just....it was a great chemistry. Again, the show was no sorrounded by them but you saw how it developed so beautifully on screen. So, for me all this stuff that I've learned has all been here in this forum with wonderful people like yourselves who have guided me, inspired me and supported me.

Which is why I encourage everyone! I"m still learning and I love it!

Alright, no more serious chatting, I"m off to find caps!
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay...no excuses now...there are 16 caps for everyone to post one today!
                      all you have to do is click on quote from this entry and then copy the img code and the go to the game thread and paste it. You don't even have to put it under spoiler tags.

sigpic

Comment

More...

Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 31 July 2007, 08:20 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

More..

These last two you post together...

Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 31 July 2007, 08:22 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Camy - I haven't really been into any ship as I have been with John/Teyla and now also for Danny/Lindsay on CSI New York...those two are the only one I've felt has had a natural progression...no rushing...getting to know eachother..taking their time,,bonding, and all that.... I've never really been into forums and stuff like that,,talking to people about things of the shows like I am for these two ships...

thanks for the caps...but for me that has to start tomorrow...since I've already done my part for today
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

9 more votes and we reach 50!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45066&page=52
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                                Hey Scifan - Your story is getting soooo good. Do you think you'll have another chapter up today??

Have Elf post it in the whump thread
                                Thanks Mrs. B. If the kids are good I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Working...
                                X