No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check this out: funny stuff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaFrRWysnEo mind you i dont have any sound at work so i dont know what theyre saying besides whats written!

That is so cool,it's an instrumental,dunno what tune it is though!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Check this out: funny stuff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaFrRWysnEo mind you i dont have any sound at work so i dont know what theyre saying besides whats written!
      Interesting! You don't really need sound as its just instrumental... the music is nice though.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link. That was SO Cool! Very talented indeed.

Comment

here's the rest:

Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DTId95-7-o

Part 3http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uGvzS2D18c

hahah Radek looks like John Lennon lol - this is really good whoever made this

Comment

Just been reading DH's interview and there are some interesting things in it. I am pretty convinced that

Spoiler:
            Weir gets saved by Asuran technology and then something goes wrong turning her into an enemy. There is no way she would have survived that explosion and all that glass without some sort of unusual intervention. How else can you explain her being perfectly ok in the jumper while the others still had injuries on their faces. The other thing I took from DH's interview is that I think that this may also effect Teyla... what if Weir attacks her and somehow she gets infected and her DNA mergers with the nanites to form some sort of embryo ... which results in baby!! David said it will effect one of the regulars and result in an arc. Now as Weir is not going to be a regular and Teyla is the one getting the arc.... this could be the start of that arc... what do you think?

From David's interview...
            Spoiler:
            And there's a neat twist on that at the beginning of the season as well where we use a bit of the old Replicator tech for good as opposed to evil. And I think [it] establishes a very interesting possible character arc for one of our regulars."
            sigpic

Comment

Omg haha I'm on a roll. Heres a totally different onehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I319r...elated&search=

Comment

[QUOTE=bluealien;6921866]Just been reading DH's interview and there are some interesting things in it. I am pretty convinced that

Spoiler:
                Weir gets saved by Asuran technology and then something goes wrong turning her into an enemy. There is no way she would have survived that explosion and all that glass without some sort of unusual intervention. How else can you explain her being perfectly ok in the jumper while the others still had injuries on their faces. The other thing I took from DH's interview is that I think that this may also effect Teyla... what if Weir attacks her and somehow she gets infected and her DNA mergers with the nanites to form some sort of embryo ... which results in baby!! David said it will effect one of the regulars and result in an arc. Now as Weir is not going to be a regular and Teyla is the one getting the arc.... this could be the start of that arc... what do you think?
                [QUOTE]

Spoiler:
                That would actually be cool if she turned into a bad guy, on one hand theyd be glad she was alive and do whatever it took to save her but on the other hand it would turn her into a monster...
                well thought out blue, i really like that idea

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                  That was in Sunday ... not First Strike.

I think I have some caps but not the clip.
                  ooops. Sorry. I knew that. Thanks Blue.

I'll have to watch tape of ep again to see. We not have our DVR then.
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

here's the rest:

Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DTId95-7-o

Part 3http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uGvzS2D18c

hahah Radek looks like John Lennon lol - this is really good whoever made this
                    WOW,there's some very talented peeps out there!

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                    Just been reading DH's interview and there are some interesting things in it. I am pretty convinced that

Spoiler:

From David's interview...
                    Spoiler:
                    And there's a neat twist on that at the beginning of the season as well where we use a bit of the old Replicator tech for good as opposed to evil. And I think [it] establishes a very interesting possible character arc for one of our regulars."

Hmmm,interesting idea,i can totally see something like that happening!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Mrs. B they were all great!

Comment

Omg haha I'm on a roll. Heres a totally different onehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I319r...elated&search=
                        haha.that was pretty funny!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Thanks Mrs. B they were all great!
                          I WAS looking for the long goodbye clip or the sunday clip and found those instead...good artwork but i swear radek was john lennon lol the BSG crossover was funny too

Comment

[QUOTE=MrsB108;6921881][QUOTE=bluealien;6921866]Just been reading DH's interview and there are some interesting things in it. I am pretty convinced that

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            That would actually be cool if she turned into a bad guy, on one hand theyd be glad she was alive and do whatever it took to save her but on the other hand it would turn her into a monster...
                            well thought out blue, i really like that idea

Spoiler:
                            It would kinda be like Picard and the Borgs though. Wouldn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              WOW,there's some very talented peeps out there!

Hmmm,interesting idea,i can totally see something like that happening!

This could also explain why Teyla doesn't tell anyone or possibly doesn't even know
                              Spoiler:
                              that she is pregnant. She may not want to tell John and her team because she is torn by the fact that the baby is part of her as well as being part Replicator/Asuran...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Spoiler:
                                It would kinda be like Picard and the Borgs though. Wouldn't it?

resistance is futile Locutus

I wont get into it but i would be totally, totally fine with that scenario

Comment

Working...
                                X