John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    Now, you only have 20 more to go! C'mon! You can do it to!
    oooops! I forgot John to go with Teyla!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Now, you only have 20 more to go! C'mon! You can do it to!
      Not tonight, but maybe sometime tomorrow, but you did it.

Congrats on 1300 posts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Not tonight, but maybe sometime tomorrow, but you did it.

Congrats on 1300 posts!!!

Thanks Scifan! I Love the Snoopy!!!

Btw the Whump Thread got our 88000 Post too at the same time as I got 1300!

WE CAN DO 88000 TOO!

Well, i'm gonna say good night for now! The computer/office is in G'ma's (mom's) b-room and she is asleep so I have to turn the lights out now!

Oh before I forget there a SGA marathon on Scifi tomorrow ! It's S1 eps including the Gift and LFP. I may have to research them..

Night!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

Now, I will have figure out how to customize my icon! I can so do this!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

Now, I will have figure out how to customize my icon! I can so do this!
            What is the difference between an icon and an avatar?
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

What is the difference between an icon and an avatar?
              They are the same, just different names.

Camy: DM is all set. I hope

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post

YOU DID IT! I LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!

I'm so glad you didn't give up on it! Thank you!!!!!!
                Hehe, that kermit is just too hilarious! But thank you so much! That means a lot to me.
                Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  The Secrets Challenge - EPILOGUE

Spoiler:
                  John knocked gently on Teyla’s door, wiping his sweaty hands on his pants before jamming them in his pockets.

Teyla answered and a smile spread across her face instantly when she saw Colonel Sheppard standing there. “Colonel! And to what do I owe this pleasure?” she asked playfully.

John smiled his crooked boyish smile. “I was actually hoping we could talk about something.”

Teyla stood back and held her arm out inviting him in.

The door closed shut behind him.

As soon as it shut, he immediately grabbed her tight by the back of her head and kissed her deeply. She jumped, startled, and after a moment felt her knees began to waver beneath her as they embraced in a long, passionate kiss.
                  John pulled away and wiped at his face, embarrassed. “I…uh…I knew if I didn’t do that right away I would chicken out so….” He scratched at his spiky hair unconsciously.

Teyla felt flushed and her chest heaved breathlessly. She stared at him, her eyes heavy, and watched as he fidgeted endlessly before gathering the courage to look her in the eye.

All he had to see was the look on her face and in an instant they were upon each other.
                  Oh, Mrs. B, thank you for adding this!!!! Having the kiss at the end just makes it all perfect now. Thank you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                    What do you mean "Didn't turn out well", this is damn GOOD!!!
                    Oh, thank you so much! I was so nervous posting this one! Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                      I think you did an AMAZING JOB!!!. The vid came out great! i totally loved it. The words fit soooo well with the scene's, i love the emotions you showed on John, beautifully done Steph!.
                      Thanks Mayra!!!!! I really appreciate it! For some reason, Teyla's POV is just so much easier for me than John's. Ugh! So that means a lot, thank you!

Comment

WOW. Steph, don't ever say your's is not better than the rest. It was very beautiful. I loved the whole thing. *Standing O*
                        Oh thank you so much! You are so nice! Thank you!!!!

Comment

Yeah!!!! Awesome ending. Great job MrsB.
                          Ohhh, I love that smiley! LOL! That is so cute!!!

Comment

OMG! Steph! That was truly beautiful! I love that song! It is perfect!
                            I love chronicling of Shep and Teyla's relationship! And, the way you ended it
                            was Spot on! That is a very emotional song for me! Very WELL DONE!
                            I second that *STANDING O*! Wonderful!
                            Wow, thank you Elf!!!! And thanks for the comment on the ending. I felt like it was a big letdown, so that is really cool. Thank you!!!!

Comment

One more post, then I'll stop spamming the thread.

Congrats to Elf for 1300 posts!!!! Wahoo!!!!!!!

And big Congrats to Camy for 8600 posts!!!! WOW!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                                Perfect lead in actually...LOL!

Just finished a new vid!!!! Although, be warned, it's not very good. I had to rush to finish it today and debated even posting it or not since it didn't turn out very well. But I decided I might as well. So here you go! Sorry it's not better for you guys!

It's called "Finding Home" and can be found here:

http://home.comcast.net/~loveconquer...ideoclips.html

Huge THANK YOU to Camy, Mayra, and Cyn for trying to help my poor addled brain when it just refused to cooperate. I owe you guys so much. Thank you! If I have more time later, I may try to come back to this one and use some of your ideas to make it better. I just ran out of time right now. Sorry about that! Anyway, thank you!!!

Another masterpiece LC.... beautiful job. I love how it started with Common Ground with John believing his friends would come for him... and how for the first time its really obvious that Atlantis is his home and that is where his family are ... and that someone special of course .... Teyla.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X