John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doxymom View Post
    They were done? Cool! You don't have to go through the work of finding them. I'll do it and read them. It just will take me a while because the kiddos are keeping me incredibly busy.

Thanks for the offer to look them up! That was sweet of you.

I'm so glad they were done. I was starting to think that challenge was a total dud.

Doxymom
    You're welcome DM. Alot of the artworks are also posted in the galleria. I think they started on pg 200 or 201. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      LOL Hope you like the story-that-started-as-a-secret-challenge-and-turned-into-blood-mayhem-and-psychopaths.

So you're back on your computer then ??
      Yes. I am back on my computer. As you know I had been on sis's laptop.
      Now, please do throw any thing at my head or face but, I like my old pc
      better than the lap top. Everytime I went to type I was always hitting the wrong key or command and I did have all my "stuff" at just the touch of a button. Our computer is a lot faster than the lap top also. So, a very long answer to you question. Yes!

I read Ruby's new chapter in Baby Love on it. I tried to leave a review and the thing was so slow!! So, now I have to go back and read that too just to be able to have it fresh on my brain to do the review...
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

The Secrets Challenge Part 10 - NOT FOR THE SQUEMISH - I MEAN IT

Spoiler:
        Armed with only the few knives hidden in Ronon's hair, Colonel Sheppard and Ronon made their way silently around the large desolate building endlessly surrounded by filth and garbage. Ronon found a door slightly wedged open on the side and the two of them crept in silently.

John felt extremely uneasy being without firepower but he knew they couldn't wait. He knew Teyla didn't have much time.

The hallway was dark and lit by only two blinking, humming flourescent lights. Blood trails stained the floor and rotting piles buzzed with the sound of flies. John held his sleeve to his arm to prevent the putrid smell from making him gag.

They passed three rooms, treading slowly and quietly. The rooms were empty besides blood smeared gurneys and hooks and chains hanging from the ceilings, chinking softly together by a soft breeze.

When they came to an intersection of halls, John signaled for Ronon to take first position and when they turned smoothly, they saw the shadow of a man moving in the light. Ronon's eyes fired up and he looked at John for the sign. John took a deep breath, his blade held out steady before him and nodded. The two of them burst into the room and Ronon seized the man whos back had been facing them. Without so much as uttering a single word, Ronon slit his throat.

John secured the room and found a young woman, barely alive sitting very still in a dark corner.

"Hey, are you ok?" he asked her as he rushed over kneeling beside her. She was badly beaten and soiled. She flitted her eyes briefly and tried to speak, but only sobs came out of her mouth.

Ronon approached, wiping his blade on his pants and stared at her, his heart filling with anguish at the sight of her broken, frail shape. "You're safe now, miss. We're gonna get you outta here," John said as gently as he could.

She suddenly opened her eyes and grabbed John by his shirt, startling him. Her eyes filled with tears and she whispered quietly into his ear, "I...can hear...her screams..." And her grip lessened and she slunk back as her life slipped away.

OHHHH. This is getting more suspenseful! Great job with this and your challenge.

YC, great job as well with Mrs.B's challenge. It won't let me green you though.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Hey I was able to find out which ep cap was used in the Irresponsible poster I
          posted yesterday. Is Suspicion. I found them on Stargate caps.

Here they are if you are interested:

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s1/105/

Spoiler:

1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

Thanks to GNB for link for caps!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

Scifan, great job with the challenges.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

LOL Hope you like the story-that-started-as-a-secret-challenge-and-turned-into-blood-mayhem-and-psychopaths.
                So...there's still a secret....right?

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                  OHHHH. This is getting more suspenseful! Great job with this and your challenge.

Thanks Padme!! Yeah Yappichick's was a riot as usual and went with Elf's pic thingy so good didnt it?? Scifan's was real good too cuz Jealous Shep!!

hey why don't you try the challenge too? I bet you would do a really good job

Elf - I'm glad to see you're back into form now

Comment

Doxy, I'll try to make your life a little easier. I know what you mean about kids.

I think the post for your challenge starts on this thread on page 1391. It's off and on. I believe it was Ruby that even did a ficlet for Snickersnee. Happy hunting and enjoy the rewards of your challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      HAHAHAHA,that was funny,guess he loves his hair huh!

Spoiler:
                      Dang Ronan,he picks the worse times to interrupt,am i interrupting? Hello,of course your interrupting!

Spoiler:
                      AAAAAHHHHHHHH,poor Teyla,get in there and save her John!
                      Update please,as soon as possible

I'll try to get s'more done today Linda!

Comment

Another JT wallie...

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                          Another JT wallie...

Spoiler:

Blue: I always love your work and can't get enough. The more JT love the better.

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            Another JT wallie...

Spoiler:
                            I love the wallie as always Blue! But, you know I love your sig even more just 'cuz it has that little touch of what there destiny should be...
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Ok I'm a geek I know but I had to write another "Heated Argument" haha obsess much?

Spoiler:
                              “John, there is something I need to tell you,” Teyla approached him slowly. John was sitting on his bed looking up at her.

“You can tell me anything. What’s up?” he asked her smiling.

“I am pregnant, Colonel.” Teyla said flatly.

John stared at her, the smile slowly fading from his face. “You’re what?”

Teyla took a deep breath and repeated. “I am pregnant, John.”

John turned not looking at her, his mind was racing and he felt like getting sick. The silence became overbearing as he digested what she had said. He suddenly felt extremely uncomfortable. “Excuse me, I-I can’t talk about this right now,” and he started to walk past her to his door.

“Colonel, what is wrong? Do you not have anything to say about it?” she implored him, confused.

His eyes met hers and she could see the glare of anger. “No Teyla! I don’t have anything to say about it! A member of my team just told me they’re having a baby and I have to find a replacement for her!”

“That is it? That is all that is bothering you this much? Finding a replacement for me?”

John’s eyes hesitated for a moment and she could see the indecisiveness playing on his face. “No, Teyla, that’s not all! But I don’t think any of the other reasons would matter to you, I think that’s pretty obvious now!!”

Teyla searched his face and was confused by the sorrowful look. “John, what are you saying?”

John felt disgusted. How could he have been so stupid to think there could ever be anything more between them, he thought. She was his teammate and that’s all she ever would be.

“Forget it, Teyla. I have work to do,” and he hurriedly brushed his hand affront the crystals and left the room.

Comment

Thanks guys...

Well the future I see for John and Teyla is one where they are married and have a whole lot of little JT's...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X