John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
    Hey Elf good luck I'll be thinking of you!

MrsB oh my god I loved that! It was amazing!

Spoiler:
    It's only a matter of time before Ronon reveals his love for John

I shall now be joining in with the fic-giving; here is a oneshot based on my Sheppard's Secret #9. Shameless, I know...

Spoiler:
    For the tenth time in the last minute or so, John considered that this hadn’t been the best idea he’d ever had. In fact, it might possibly be the worse.

Well, there had been that time when he was five and he had used his Dad’s stepladder to attach his backpack to the ceiling fan. With him in it. It had taken eight weeks for his arm to heal.

Still, there had been a reason for that act of youthful folly – John had wanted to fly. This… this was just stupid.

He was crawling through an air vent. An air vent. There was no reason for it. Nothing about the air vent was dangerous or needed to be dealt with. He had no idea where it went, or even if it ever became wide enough for him to turn around.

And yet he was flat on his stomach, using his elbows to drag himself along through the tight metal tube.

John had to put it down to boredom. He was meant to be in bed, but had been way too full of adrenalin after his training session with Teyla to sleep. War and Peace had done little to help him drop off, and so he had started staring around his room for something else to do.

He had noticed the grate covering the air vent. He must have looked at it a thousand times before, but tonight he had happened to think that it was big enough to fit a grown man, and then for some strange reason had decided to test his theory.

All it had taken was chair, and voila – here he was in an air vent. He wasn’t particularly proud of his achievement.

The air vent was dark and hot. He was right about it being big enough for a grown man, but that was it. John was definitely not going to be able to turn round – he barely had room to move forward.

This was really stupid. John began to think that maybe he should start sliding back. Or trying to, at least.

John suddenly noticed a dull light at the end of the air vent – another grate! That was good – he would be able to drop into whatever room or corridor it was and walk back to his quarters like a sane person. Glad that his sojourn was almost over, John sped up.

As he got nearer, though, he thought he could hear someone moving around in the room the grate led to. He slowed down, trying to be as quiet as possible. He didn’t want to frighten whoever was there. Hopefully they would leave, so he would be able to drop out of the air vent in private, thus preserving a little of his dignity.

John stopped a few inches away from the grate and craned his neck to see into the room below. His jaw dropped.

It was Teyla’s quarters. He only had to catch a glimpse of the candles on the table and the throw on the bed to know. He had crawled through an air vent to Teyla’s quarters.

There was no way John was going to drop into Teyla’s room and explain his stupidity to her, so he placed his hands flat on the bottom of the air vent, about to start pushing himself back.

Then Teyla stepped into view and John froze. She had changed for bed – she was wearing a plain pair of black pants and a black vest top, and her hair was tied up. As John watched, though, Teyla reached up and pulled her hair free, so it fell around her shoulders.

Teyla picked up a hairbrush from the table next to her bed and started to run it through her hair. She was facing slightly towards him, but she (thankfully) wasn’t looking at the grate John hid behind.

John knew he had to move. He had to stop watching and start pushing himself back. He felt like a peeping tom – he was a peeping tom.

And it wasn’t even as if she was doing anything particularly sensual or even interesting. She was brushing her hair.

But John was enthralled.

He saw sensual Teyla all the time. Hell, he had just spent over an hour with her in the gym. There was nothing more sensual and graceful than Teyla when she was sparring. This was different. This was Teyla doing something completely ordinary, with her guard completely down.

It was the thought of her guard being down that finally snapped John out of his daze. This wasn’t fair. He absolutely had to move.

Being as quiet as he possibly could be, John started to push himself back the way he had come.

Going backwards was a lot more difficult than going forwards. He could only really use his hands to push himself back – there was no room for him to wriggle backwards.

It had taken John about three minutes to get to Teyla’s quarters through the air vent. It took him ten to get back. Eventually, he was able to slide out feet first and land on the chair below the grate. His front was covered with dust, but apart from that he had managed to escape unscathed.

Someone cleared their throat behind him.

John looked round. Teyla was standing by his door, one eyebrow raised questioningly.

“Good evening, Colonel,” she said, as he stared at her wide-eyed.

“Hello Teyla,” he replied smoothly, stepping down from the chair with as much decorum as he could muster.

“I just wanted to return your magazine,” she said, holding up a copy of National Geographic. “It was very interesting. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome,” John said, taking it off of her.

“Well, good night,” she said, turning to go. John breathed a sigh of relief, which was quickly cut off when Teyla turned around again.

“By the way,” she said. “I would not go into that air vent again if I were you. I myself barely fit into it, and you were very lucky not to get stuck.”

And with a toss of her freshly-brushed hair, Teyla left John’s quarters, and a very shocked John.

ROFL! Busted! And Teyla..... naughty naughty

MrsB. Scary 4th part, but I'm loving it.

brb.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      The Secrets Challenge Part 4
      Spoiler:

John gulped. “Boy, if I had a nickel every time I heard that one…….” Ronon started heaving on the ropes again and John winced. “Ronon!”

Ezekiel stepped over and looked at Ronon as if he were a sideshow attraction. He clapped with his tiny little hands and said giddily, “Oh yes, please continue Ronon! I would very much like to see you try to escape. I think you two will be very interesting subjects as I fear, as of late, the others have not been very accommodating.” He waved his hand towards another pole in the room that held two rotting corpses tied together as Ronon and John were.

Ronon growled at the man. “Where’s Teyla?” The man laughed playfully and snapped his fingers. “Oh, the woman! You know, I’m so glad you mentioned her. I had almost forgot that lovely face and soft skin,” he looked dreamily into space.

John started to tremble with fury. His voice was low when he said, “If you so much as touched her, I’ll-“

“You’ll what? Ha ha, my dear friend, You’ll do whatever I tell you to!” He clapped his hands loudly and out of the shadows a very large man came running over to him carrying a large case which he placed down jauntily on a nearby table. “Thank you, Claude.”

He approached the case and opened it, revealing its massive interior was full of clips and clamps, hammers and vices, all sorts of nasty things. “I think I shall start with the larger one first,” he said addressing his companion. Turning to Ronon he spoke as if talking to a child. “We’re going to have so much fun!!”

What have I gotten myself into? LOL
      *biting her nails*

Mrs. B. you are getting dark on me!

OUCH!

Kermit is gonna go have to wait awhile before he comes out again!

Maybe I"ll get Miss Piggy in here!

ROF...I'm creepingly loving it!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
        Hey Elf good luck I'll be thinking of you!

MrsB oh my god I loved that! It was amazing!

Spoiler:
        It's only a matter of time before Ronon reveals his love for John

I shall now be joining in with the fic-giving; here is a oneshot based on my Sheppard's Secret #9. Shameless, I know...

Spoiler:
        For the tenth time in the last minute or so, John considered that this hadn’t been the best idea he’d ever had. In fact, it might possibly be the worse.

Well, there had been that time when he was five and he had used his Dad’s stepladder to attach his backpack to the ceiling fan. With him in it. It had taken eight weeks for his arm to heal.

Still, there had been a reason for that act of youthful folly – John had wanted to fly. This… this was just stupid.

He was crawling through an air vent. An air vent. There was no reason for it. Nothing about the air vent was dangerous or needed to be dealt with. He had no idea where it went, or even if it ever became wide enough for him to turn around.

And yet he was flat on his stomach, using his elbows to drag himself along through the tight metal tube.

John had to put it down to boredom. He was meant to be in bed, but had been way too full of adrenalin after his training session with Teyla to sleep. War and Peace had done little to help him drop off, and so he had started staring around his room for something else to do.

He had noticed the grate covering the air vent. He must have looked at it a thousand times before, but tonight he had happened to think that it was big enough to fit a grown man, and then for some strange reason had decided to test his theory.

All it had taken was chair, and voila – here he was in an air vent. He wasn’t particularly proud of his achievement.

The air vent was dark and hot. He was right about it being big enough for a grown man, but that was it. John was definitely not going to be able to turn round – he barely had room to move forward.

This was really stupid. John began to think that maybe he should start sliding back. Or trying to, at least.

John suddenly noticed a dull light at the end of the air vent – another grate! That was good – he would be able to drop into whatever room or corridor it was and walk back to his quarters like a sane person. Glad that his sojourn was almost over, John sped up.

As he got nearer, though, he thought he could hear someone moving around in the room the grate led to. He slowed down, trying to be as quiet as possible. He didn’t want to frighten whoever was there. Hopefully they would leave, so he would be able to drop out of the air vent in private, thus preserving a little of his dignity.

John stopped a few inches away from the grate and craned his neck to see into the room below. His jaw dropped.

It was Teyla’s quarters. He only had to catch a glimpse of the candles on the table and the throw on the bed to know. He had crawled through an air vent to Teyla’s quarters.

There was no way John was going to drop into Teyla’s room and explain his stupidity to her, so he placed his hands flat on the bottom of the air vent, about to start pushing himself back.

Then Teyla stepped into view and John froze. She had changed for bed – she was wearing a plain pair of black pants and a black vest top, and her hair was tied up. As John watched, though, Teyla reached up and pulled her hair free, so it fell around her shoulders.

Teyla picked up a hairbrush from the table next to her bed and started to run it through her hair. She was facing slightly towards him, but she (thankfully) wasn’t looking at the grate John hid behind.

John knew he had to move. He had to stop watching and start pushing himself back. He felt like a peeping tom – he was a peeping tom.

And it wasn’t even as if she was doing anything particularly sensual or even interesting. She was brushing her hair.

But John was enthralled.

He saw sensual Teyla all the time. Hell, he had just spent over an hour with her in the gym. There was nothing more sensual and graceful than Teyla when she was sparring. This was different. This was Teyla doing something completely ordinary, with her guard completely down.

It was the thought of her guard being down that finally snapped John out of his daze. This wasn’t fair. He absolutely had to move.

Being as quiet as he possibly could be, John started to push himself back the way he had come.

Going backwards was a lot more difficult than going forwards. He could only really use his hands to push himself back – there was no room for him to wriggle backwards.

It had taken John about three minutes to get to Teyla’s quarters through the air vent. It took him ten to get back. Eventually, he was able to slide out feet first and land on the chair below the grate. His front was covered with dust, but apart from that he had managed to escape unscathed.

Someone cleared their throat behind him.

John looked round. Teyla was standing by his door, one eyebrow raised questioningly.

“Good evening, Colonel,” she said, as he stared at her wide-eyed.

“Hello Teyla,” he replied smoothly, stepping down from the chair with as much decorum as he could muster.

“I just wanted to return your magazine,” she said, holding up a copy of National Geographic. “It was very interesting. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome,” John said, taking it off of her.

“Well, good night,” she said, turning to go. John breathed a sigh of relief, which was quickly cut off when Teyla turned around again.

“By the way,” she said. “I would not go into that air vent again if I were you. I myself barely fit into it, and you were very lucky not to get stuck.”

And with a toss of her freshly-brushed hair, Teyla left John’s quarters, and a very shocked John.

Ruby...this is AWESOME!

Thanks! Love it!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
          Ooo creepy! Love these kinds of stories!
          Thanks GB!!
          Originally posted by scifan View Post
          ROFL! Busted! And Teyla..... naughty naughty

MrsB. Scary 4th part, but I'm loving it.

brb.
          Thanks Scifan!
          Originally posted by Camy View Post
          *biting her nails*

Mrs. B. you are getting dark on me!

OUCH!

Kermit is gonna go have to wait awhile before he comes out again!

Maybe I"ll get Miss Piggy in here!

ROF...I'm creepingly loving it!
          Muahahahahah This all from the word secret lol

Comment

I know I don't usually do this, but I don't know how long this is going to be.... so here's a start of a fic for the Secret challenge. I need a stress reliever..... I hope you enjoy.

Spoiler:
            Truth Be Told

John and his team are exploring a new planet and as they approach the village they can see the streets are filled with people. On either side of the street are merchants displaying theirs goods. Some have interesting jars, clothing, glassware, food and many odds and ends.
            Rodney smiles as he enjoys inhaling the overwhelming smell of delicious foods. “It’s a street fair or market, however you want to say it,” Rodney says in delight. Ronon and Teyla give him a confusing look.
            “It’s something similar to what some cultures do on Earth. It’s a way for the merchants and other people to share their goods,” John explains with a smile.
            As they stroll through the market something catches John’s eye. It is a glass globe with unique colors of blue and white, and when the light hit it just drew him to it. John looks around the stand to see if there are any other ones, but it is the only one. He picks it up and was totally mesmerized by it. He calls Teyla over to show her.
            Just as Teyla puts her hands on it to admire it, the merchant yells, “No! Stop!” Both John and Teyla’s hands are stuck to the globe.
            “What the..” John starts to exclaim. Ronon and Rodney run over once they heard the merchant yell.
            Rodney interrupts, “What did you do now!” John shoots Rodney a dissatisfied look.
            “They both touched the Globe of Truth,” explains the merchant. They all look at the merchant with a different look.
            John’s look was not pleasing. Teyla was concern and uncomfortable. Ronon had a slight smirk and a gleam in his eyes and Rodney was like a kid in a candy story.
            “Oh, really,” Rodney says with a mischievous look on his face. John shoots him a stern look, but Rodney ignores it.
            “What exactly does this globe do?” Ronon asks with a curious, but also playful tone. Both Teyla and John are not amused.
            “Can we ask them any question and they have to answer?” Rodney asks with total enjoyment.
            “Rodney, knock it off!” barks John. Rodney continues to smile and looks at the merchant for answers.
            “No, you can not use the stone in that way. It is only to ask questions about how the two holding the Globe feel towards each other. It is commonly used for couple about to join in unity,” the merchant explains in earnest. Ronon turns his head half way around to kind of hide his increased smile. The merchant continues, It forces them to tell the truth. They can not tell a lie.”
            Fear came across John and Teyla’s faces as Rodney and Ronon look to them and contemplate what question to ask first.

to be continued......

Where is everybody?

brb to continue writing.
            Last edited by scifan; 16 July 2007, 06:57 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=scifan;6898360]I know I don't usually do this, but I don't know how long this is going to be.... so here's a start of a fic for the Secret challenge. I need a stress reliever..... I hope you enjoy.

Truth Be Told: Part 1
              Spoiler:

John and his team are exploring a new planet and as they approach the village they can see the streets are filled with people. On either side of the street are merchants displaying theirs goods. Some have interesting jars, clothing, glassware, food and many odds and ends.
              Rodney smiles as he enjoys inhaling the overwhelming smell of delicious foods. “It’s a street fair or market, however you want to say it,” Rodney says in delight. Ronon and Teyla give him a confusing look.
              “It’s something similar to what some cultures do on Earth. It’s a way for the merchants and other people to share their goods,” John explains with a smile.
              As they stroll through the market something catches John’s eye. It is a glass globe with unique colors of blue and white, and when the light hit it just drew him to it. John looks around the stand to see if there are any other ones, but it is the only one. He picks it up and was totally mesmerized by it. He calls Teyla over to show her.
              Just as Teyla puts her hands on it to admire it, the merchant yells, “No! Stop!” Both John and Teyla’s hands are stuck to the globe.
              “What the..” John starts to exclaim. Ronon and Rodney run over once they heard the merchant yell.
              Rodney interrupts, “What did you do now!” John shoots Rodney a dissatisfied look.
              “They both touched the Globe of Truth,” explains the merchant. They all look at the merchant with a different look.
              John’s look was not pleasing. Teyla was concern and uncomfortable. Ronon had a slight smirk and a gleam in his eyes and Rodney was like a kid in a candy story.
              “Oh, really,” Rodney says with a mischievous look on his face. John shoots him a stern look, but Rodney ignores it.
              “What exactly does this globe do?” Ronon asks with a curious, but also playful tone. Both Teyla and John are not amused.
              “Can we ask them any question and they have to answer?” Rodney asks with total enjoyment.
              “Rodney, knock it off!” barks John. Rodney continues to smile and looks at the merchant for answers.
              “No, you can not use the stone in that way. It is only to ask questions about how the two holding the Globe feel towards each other. It is commonly used for couple about to join in unity,” the merchant explains in earnest. Ronon turns his head half way around to kind of hide his increased smile. The merchant continues, It forces them to tell the truth. They can not tell a lie.”
              Fear came across John and Teyla’s faces as Rodney and Ronon look to them and contemplate what question to ask first.

Part 2":
              Spoiler:
              Rodney starts to look at Teyla, but then he get asks John a simple question, “John, do you like… Teyla?”
              John looks surprised at the simple question, “Well, yes. Of course I do.” John smiles at Teyla , she also smiles back and nods to his response.
              Ronon asks Teyla the same question and she also says yes. The Globe remains the same. The both of them give themselves a look of relief.
              Ronon steps closer to Teyla leans down to the level of her face and gives her the biggest boyish grin she has ever seen. She can tell he wasn’t up to good and gives him a reprimanding look. “Have you ever lied to Sheppard?” He pulls back and stands up straight waiting for her answer. She shoots him look that could kill.
              Rodney snaps his fingers and points to Ronon, “Great question!”
              Before Teyla could stop it any longer, it blurts out, “Yes!” Her lips suck into her mouth and her eyes grow wide.
              John squints his eyes, “That’s not fare. Everyone lies to the other eventu…….”
              “I hate GOLF!” blurts out some more. She wished she could free her hand to cover her mouth., she wished she didn’t touch the globe. “I make sure I have other plans to get out of it each time.”

Sorry it's short and I gonna have to go to bed. I can't hold my eyes open to much longer. It's past 11:20 pm. Good night.

Comment

Oh, you can't go to sleep now! THIS IS VERY GOOD!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone! i'm back from Tijuana!!!. I only went for one day.... So i'm very tired. So i've only gotten a chance to skim through some of the post but good thing is i have tommorrow off from work so i'll have time to read all the wonder fics i noticed! YAY!!!.

Just wanted to tell all of you Thank You!!!. I've got a lot more posting to do to reach the infamous milestone of 2000 posts!!!. Slowly but surely i'll get there.

Thanks Elflinn for the dancing Joe!!!. I love seeing that little clip he looks cute dancing with his glasses! LOL!.
                  sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                    Guys...you are nuts!

Mayra...300 Posts WOOOHHOOOOO!

Aw, that is too bad that you won't be at the con. I know that we probably won't get much now as far as news about JT because neither Joe nor Rachel will be there...and JM isn't going to spill much. Joe would have given us something. Rachel, not much! Jason would have given us something too, but I"ve notice that when he's with the cast, he tends to stay low. And David, unless they ask him and the others don't kick him...he might give us a tidbit, but someone's got to ask him something.

Oh, well. It's better to wait anyways since we simply just don't know what is going to happen until we see it.

Have a great day!

I am going to ComicCon just not on Friday when SGA is scheduled so that's a big bummer. I will be at Comic Con on Saturday and i know Heroes, BSG, Supernatural, Smallville (sp?) are going to be there. I don't remember the other ones, i'll have to check the schedule again. I'm sad that i missed choosing the day SGA was going to be there but i feel even worse that not Joe or even Rachel are going to be there because it really diminishes the possible J/T ship spoilers we get. Who knows, Actors are known to come last minute so Joe may still go. I'll be coming back that Saturday night so hopefully there are some at least fun and interesting post about the SGA panel to read!.
                    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      Thanks to all that commented on the little tidbits of my little trip to London where I met Joe...

Can't remember who said if they met him they would not know what to say,, and just stand there.. trust me I thought I was going to do that too... but he is so nice and sweet.. that he calm you down and once you just get started he is really easy to talk to...the only problem then you will have is to be able to stand up ,, since he's got the most intense eyes and looks right at you.. he really have a way of making you go weak .. *lol* those eyes and that smile...hell I thought I was gonna pass out at the time when I told him just how good he is in the show..and what an awesome job he did with Common Ground for example... the way his eyes light up and the little grin that is so known on Sheppard came out... I think that could be the time you lose what ever you would want to tell him then *lol* other than that,, he puts you to ease...
                      That would be me! LOL!!!. You make him sound soooo amazing! and i'm sure he is!. I think i would loose all train of thought especially if he stared at me with those beautiful green eyes!!!. Ah!!! i could only imagine how that smile looks in person!!!. I'll say it again, you and Blue are some very lucky, lucky gals
                      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

John is loosing to Ronan in the fav atlantis memeber pic game... so he needs your votes NOW... or else he is going to loose...

Camy, Nina if your around please go and vote now or anyone else... if we can get John sorted then we can concentrate on supporting Teyla.

so go and post your pic pleasseee.....

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45270&page=13
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                          John is loosing to Ronan in the fav atlantis memeber pic game... so he needs your votes NOW... or else he is going to loose...

Camy, Nina if your around please go and vote now or anyone else... if we can get John sorted then we can concentrate on supporting Teyla.

so go and post your pic pleasseee.....

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45270&page=13
                          John actually had a point lost in a few posts above yours... so it's been corrected and added my vote...so he took 1st place... now Teyla needs the votes...she still has 10 to go... Ronon only have 3...
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

[QUOTE=scifan;6898533]
                            I know I don't usually do this, but I don't know how long this is going to be.... so here's a start of a fic for the Secret challenge. I need a stress reliever..... I hope you enjoy.

Spoiler:

Part 2":
                            Spoiler:
                            Rodney starts to look at Teyla, but then he get asks John a simple question, “John, do you like… Teyla?”
                            John looks surprised at the simple question, “Well, yes. Of course I do.” John smiles at Teyla , she also smiles back and nods to his response.
                            Ronon asks Teyla the same question and she also says yes. The Globe remains the same. The both of them give themselves a look of relief.
                            Ronon steps closer to Teyla leans down to the level of her face and gives her the biggest boyish grin she has ever seen. She can tell he wasn’t up to good and gives him a reprimanding look. “Have you ever lied to Sheppard?” He pulls back and stands up straight waiting for her answer. She shoots him look that could kill.
                            Before Teyla could stop it any longer, it blurts out, “Yes!” Her lips suck into her mouth and her eyes grow wide.
                            “I hate GOLF!” blurts out some more. She wished she could free her hand to cover her mouth., she wished she didn’t touch the globe. “I make sure I have other plans to get out of it each time.”

Sorry it's short and I gonna have to go to bed. I can't hold my eyes open to much longer. It's past 11:20 pm. Good night.
                            This is great scifan... can't wait to read some more.

Great news Nina on John coming in 1st....
                            sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=scifan;6898533]

Spoiler:

Part 2":
                              Spoiler:

This is sooo good Scifan!!
                              Spoiler:
                              LOL I HATE GOLF!! LOL

Comment

John already has first place and Ronon is up next if we don't go and post the last 7 pictures left for Teyla to get second place. Go and support our girl.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45270&page=12
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X