• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    You're welcome WP. I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you sooo much Nina.
    Spoiler:
    That's the first time I saw Teyla on a exercise bike.
    I can only wonder what she thought when she saw that thing for the first time...asking John her usual questions.. *lol*
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      Alright....promos.... got some on email a short while ago and thought I put them up anyway...

The clips are the same in the longer ones...the only difference is the beginning...and then there is a very short promo with some action going on

John:

Fight (The short fast one)

Rodney:

Another Teyla promo:

Larger versions of the Reunion pics

Spoiler:

These are wonderful Nina...THANK YOU! Teyla looks gorgeous in that cap!

what else have I missed?
      sigpic

Comment

I can only wonder what she thought when she saw that thing for the first time...asking John her usual questions.. *lol*
        I think we are going to see a lot of things like that for Teyla because as I recalled,

Spoiler:
        they had to come up with some ingenious scenarios to cover up Teyla's fast growing tummy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingdom View Post
          I loved your story YappiChickYou did a fantastic job!
          Oh...Yappi..I"m so glad you wrote one....and another..WOOHOOO!
          We've extended it for two weeks and we might extend it for more if we see a good response and need for it!

Common guys...you can do it....I"ll have to read it later, though! wooohoo!

Thanks!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
            Ruby, these are hilarious!

OT
            Spoiler:
            This not the guy from Mash is it?
            Yep. It is.

Originally posted by kingdom View Post
            Hi Scifan, I'm really enjoying your story...can't wait to read more.
            Thanks Kingdom. I'm glad you like it. I'm hoping to do some more tomorrow.

Comment

Okay...here is the Prompt Battle...LET THE FUN BEGIN! WOOHOOO! We got 50 prompts...WOOOHOOOO! I"M SO EXCITED! Now get to it guys! Remember, a vid, a fic, and/or fanart..and btw, Motivational Posters accepted *wink*

banner made by Ubiquitious

Prompt List!

Spoiler:
              Prompt Battle Prompt List
              Thanks for getting your prompts in, everyone!! Here's the final list of prompts, in alphabetical order.

A few notes about prompts:
              Prompts may be used more than once.
              You may respond to more than one prompt.
              Prompt entries are to be submitted as a comment to the Prompt Battle Entries Post.

Allegiance
              Any song by the Beach Boys
              Amnesia
              AU-What if John was leader of the Athosians and Teyla was from Earth?
              Beloved hostages
              Breathless Anticipation
              Butterfly kisses
              Candles
              Careless whisper
              Caves
              Chocolate
              Cinderella stories
              Clear blue skies
              Diamond
              DVD boxsets
              Enemies working together
              Family
              Fire
              "Fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly..."
              G.I. Joe
              Grass
              Green
              House key
              How the Athosians see John and Teyla's relationship
              Kittens
              John naked and tied up
              John sharing an Earth tradition with Teyla
              Leather
              Locked elbows
              Loss
              Monsters
              Paradise
              Preferential treatment
              Reaching out
              Regrets
              Rollercoaster
              Roses
              Sharing a secret
              Shoes
              Sunset
              Strawberries
              Stuck in a puddle jumper together
              Teyla in a slinky scarlet dress
              Trampled heart
              Waterfall
              Weighted glances
              Wine
              Wraith dreams
              "You got all eyes on you no matter where you are"

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here. ^.^

Follow the link for more information and instructions.......
              http://community.livejournal.com/sga...03.html#cutid1

Here's the link with the actual responses to the prompt....
              http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/13211.html

LET"S CELEBRATE THE PREMIERE WITH A LOUD BANG! WOOHOOOO! and lot of JT LOVE!
              sigpic

Comment

Alright....promos.... got some on email a short while ago and thought I put them up anyway...

The clips are the same in the longer ones...the only difference is the beginning...and then there is a very short promo with some action going on

John:

Fight (The short fast one)

Rodney:

Another Teyla promo:

Spoiler:

Thank you so much Nina! Mental Green!
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

WP..and anyone else...if any of you don't belong to LJ or Beya...and you want to take on any of these challenges...simply post it here...or I'd rather you send it to me via PM first and then I'll post it for you and give you credit of course...and then you can post it here...I'd like things to show up in Beya first..since that's where the challenges originated from...

So, WP, Nina, Blue...anyone else....don't hesitate to participate....
                  sigpic

Comment

They will probably down play it as if they've always had it.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                    I think we are going to see a lot of things like that for Teyla because as I recalled,

Spoiler:
                    they had to come up with some ingenious scenarios to cover up Teyla's fast growing tummy
                    LOL. I never thought of that.
                    Spoiler:
                    No wonder why she didn't look happy.

Camy I did a small banner for prompt challenge. I'll post tomorrow.

Comment

Spoiler:

Like I said Teyla seems to be wearing a nightgown of some type the green leather like look to it seems to be a robe or something
                      Spoiler:
                      what do you mean by
                      Spoiler:
                      fast growing tummy????

Okay...here is the Prompt Battle...LET THE FUN BEGIN! WOOHOOO! We got 50 prompts...WOOOHOOOO! I"M SO EXCITED! Now get to it guys! Remember, a vid, a fic, and/or fanart..and btw, Motivational Posters accepted *wink*

banner made by Ubiquitious

Prompt List!

Spoiler:
                      Prompt Battle Prompt List
                      Thanks for getting your prompts in, everyone!! Here's the final list of prompts, in alphabetical order.

A few notes about prompts:
                      Prompts may be used more than once.
                      You may respond to more than one prompt.
                      Prompt entries are to be submitted as a comment to the Prompt Battle Entries Post.

Allegiance
                      Any song by the Beach Boys
                      Amnesia
                      AU-What if John was leader of the Athosians and Teyla was from Earth?
                      Beloved hostages
                      Breathless Anticipation
                      Butterfly kisses
                      Candles
                      Careless whisper
                      Caves
                      Chocolate
                      Cinderella stories
                      Clear blue skies
                      Diamond
                      DVD boxsets
                      Enemies working together
                      Family
                      Fire
                      "Fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly..."
                      G.I. Joe
                      Grass
                      Green
                      House key
                      How the Athosians see John and Teyla's relationship
                      Kittens
                      John naked and tied up
                      John sharing an Earth tradition with Teyla
                      Leather
                      Locked elbows
                      Loss
                      Monsters
                      Paradise
                      Preferential treatment
                      Reaching out
                      Regrets
                      Rollercoaster
                      Roses
                      Sharing a secret
                      Shoes
                      Sunset
                      Strawberries
                      Stuck in a puddle jumper together
                      Teyla in a slinky scarlet dress
                      Trampled heart
                      Waterfall
                      Weighted glances
                      Wine
                      Wraith dreams
                      "You got all eyes on you no matter where you are"

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here. ^.^

Follow the link for more information and instructions.......
                      http://community.livejournal.com/sga...03.html#cutid1

Here's the link with the actual responses to the prompt....
                      http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/13211.html

LET"S CELEBRATE THE PREMIERE WITH A LOUD BANG! WOOHOOOO! and lot of JT LOVE!
                      I'm already doing the kittens one (and I think I already did the one for Loss as well....)

I LOVE that smilie

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        OT:
                        Spoiler:
                        Oh I hope you're wrong about Sara. But I did see a clip of the preview and Grissom(sp?) did look upset.

How did I miss your MP's. I love the old and new ones. ROFL.
                        OT
                        Spoiler:
                        Yup, someone mentioned it here a while back...sorry i forgot who and Steph told me she read that the actress wasn't coming back because she wanted to spend time with her baby. So yeah, it looks that way.
                        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                          OT
                          Spoiler:
                          Yup, someone mentioned it here a while back...sorry i forgot who and Steph told me she read that the actress wasn't coming back because she wanted to spend time with her baby. So yeah, it looks that way.
                          Thank Mayra.
                          Spoiler:
                          That a bummer. I liked her character.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                            Mayra - OT x100 =
                            Spoiler:
                            The other day the producers said that the scene with Jack and Kate in the future will NOT change....isnt that wild......Torchwood was cool. Its like an alien capturing squad of people and since its British its very...risque.....I think compared to American shows...Check it out, its on BBC America!!

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            AH!!! wild indeed! thanks for the spoiler on LOST. Makes me wonder who Kate is living with??? Sawyer maybe?. Torchwood sound pretty good. Hmmm, if i get a chance, i'll check it out.
                            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                              Hey! Here are some pics of Shep and Teyla in Reunion:
                              Spoiler:

Spoiler:

There's another pic of Ronon and Teyla in the season 4 publicity shots thread.
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=46497&page=14
                              Thanks WingedPegasus!, Teyla looks beautiful as always!.

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                              Some MPs before I go to bed in a minute:

Spoiler:

LOL!!! loves these, had me giggling!
                              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

OK here is another little Snippet of Kittens Melt Hard Hearts..... this point where the last snippet left off
                                Spoiler:
                                Setting the kitten on the bed Teyla turned around, "she did" she said somewhat hesitant to speak. "Your mission went well?"

"Oh yeah, like normal when it comes to the Wraith." John said taking a seat as Teyla sat on the bed with the kitten crawling its way into her lap to sleep, her little forepaws under her head as she slept. "You have a name for it yet?"

"Her" Teyla corrected.

"oh, you got a name for her yet?" John then said nodding as he was corrected. he started to smile when he saw the kitten in Teyla's lap alseep, somehow he couldn't stay mad. The kitten was just too darned cute. And John knew it.

"I didn't yet think of one, I was thinking of waiting a short while before naming her, unless she already has a name." Teyla said, already wondering what John was thinking, more about her herself then the kitten, mostly because she had changed clothes after getting the needed things for the kitten. Now the kitten was on her leg asleep and she was sure that John was taking her in more then the kitten. And Teyla knew it. "Like what you see?" Teyla thought, not knowing that the kitten herself also sent John the same thought.

John just stared, "Did you just get into my head?.... Nevermind." John stood up, something felt different, "I think I'll....." The Kitten woke up as John spoke cutting him off in mid speak, and let out a large kitten sized yawn and John had the sudden idea to say. "Something about that kitten makes me want to stay here." He looked to Teyla, "And it's not the kitten either."

Teyla smiled faintly, somehow John was right, it wasn't the kitten that was making him want to stay in the room, which made her a bit nervous. What was it if not the kitten that made him want to stay? "John?" Teyla was unsure of where the conversaion (if there even was one) was going, but where ever it was headed so far she was a little unsure. "Is something wrong?"

"Hmm? Not that I know of why?" John looked to Teyla and she saw clearly something that she had seen the first time they met, but, was it truely what she saw? No it wasn't, the first time they met back on Athos only seven months before she had seen only kindness in Johns eyes, now this time she saw..... something that reminded her of longing, as if he wanted to be with her and her with him. But how could she put those into words?

Teyla had no idea how to answer John, but the kitten did instead by getting up and padding over to John's outstreched hand and started to lick his fingers, John played with the kitten a few seconds then asked, "what's wrong?" he had noticed Teyla being unusually quiet.

Teyla took a breath, "well, it is nothing really, other then that you seem to want something, what is it?" Teyla looked both concerned and somewhat scared, What if John didn't want her? What if he only wanted her for so long then leave her? with all the questions going through her head she didn't notice John setting the kitten back in her lap.

"Well, something tells me that this little kitten might be the cause of why I'm here. After all Weir told me to come here after I reported to her." John said giving Teyla a smile, only to get grabbed by Teyla as he turned away to leave. "Wha.... You getting a little touchy feely now? When did that start?"

Teyla, relizing she had Johns arm in a deathgrip let go. "I am sorry, I did not think before I acted." she said quietly.

"Don't be" John said startleling Teyla with the way his voice sounded, he himself was also startled as he spoke, calmly and in no way mad, more like total surprise at the fact that Teyla grabbed him. "What's on your mind?"

Teyla had looked away from John, nervous of what she might say or do that she did not want, "I don't know, I guess I am tired as it is late." She was right it was late and she had a idea. "Perhaps in the morning we could talk over this more?" she said.

John nodded, "sounds good to me, sleep well Teyla" John then left the room and headed for his own room to sleep.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X