No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Camy ,,, I guess better late then not at all... but I have to get better next time...did the videos today,,,and I was like...where in the world do I put them... I really couldn't find any that really fit some of the categories... oh well... *lol*
    Atleast some got nominated...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Trust me, the girls and Nick who are part of the mods heard it from me today in emails...I was like...WHAT?

They have worked sooo hard on this, though. You have no idea. I just complain and whine a lot...

No, I mean...I"m very supportive! *wink*

They've done all the work and we know that this year we are on a trial and learning basis.

That's why it's very important that you all participate and then write down those glitches that you had or even email Devine whose the main KAHUNA!

I've already yelled...*clears throat* I mean....suggested some things...LOL

but my peers have assured me that once this is all over and done with and the voting and prices have been delivered....we will host a poll where you can make suggestions on what worked and what didn't work and things like that...personally, I"m rooting for a Camy Award myself, but it didn't fly with these guys, so just remember that when you are making suggestions...

For those of you who didn't make any noms...I totally understand...just remember what Mommy does when you don't do as she's told you to do...

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

Okay, one last thing before I log off and won't come back till tomorrow night, late, late..

Today's challenge or for the entire weekend...the word of the Weekend is..

Newspaper...make wallies and artwork...now, I've been posting doubles...that shouldn't be...everyone who comes here should go to the Galleria as well....the whole reason why it was created was so that we didn't have to repeat things twice and so that those on dial up wouldn't get stuck with so many pictures..I think once in awhile it's okay, but in reality if we are posting things double, it's really repeating it for those who take the time to do them...so, is it too much to ask to glance at the Galleria once in awhile?

So, fics and discussions here...artwork and pretties in the Galleria....again....not mandatory...just suggested!

so, Newspaper...write a newspaper clip of John and Teyla's wedding...or write a newspaper fic about something that John and Teyla and the team did while on Earth that made it to the headlines!

or simply announced something in the newspaper...

Hey, maybe we can start our own Atlantis Daily!

LOL

Not a bad idea! and we can post the daily news as fic form in ff.net. We can all take turns writing one or post it individually...

Love it!

WOW me people!

have a great weekend!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
          Rubs...I'll have to read this some other time, maybe manana or Sunday..no Sunday's the picnic..maybe Monday..no, Monday's the Newsletter and at the rate these s are going I"ll be doing 3 pages of updates!

I"m so happy to see this thread booming!

Blue, Nina, LC, aren't you amazed!? All you 'ol timers...these guys make us look awful...

but they know we are the serious ones...

Okay..for you newbies...that love smilies...we have a collection of our own...

take a look!

and take all you want.....

http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...yla%20Archive/

Instead of looking page by page, simply click on view all and you'll see tons of little movie clips done by Wikkedangel for us and then you'll see several smilies done by several people..Zuz and Min....

Here's a little sneak peek...
          This is fantastic!!! Thanks so much for the link!

Have a good weekend Camy!
          Last edited by girlinabox; 13 July 2007, 04:02 PM.

my ships

Comment

You are welcome...I'll be updatting it sometime and adding all the great goodies made for JT....
            sigpic

Comment

Chapter 12 of Baby Love:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3479313/1/Baby_Love

Tired Ruby......... yaaaaaaaaawn!!
              sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Well Camy let's hope there are atleast something for the awards... so alteast some got nominated...and since yes this is the first time we do this on only J/T... so it is new and all,,,and I'm sure could be better to next time...

Hrmm glad I don't have to feel that bat of your then huh?? since I did my part this time... and hopefully will do better to next time

Well I'm off to bed now...see ya all tomorrow...
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Love the challenge, Camy! I already have an idea...

Nothing new to report from JM's blog - boo!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                    Rubs...I'll have to read this some other time, maybe manana or Sunday..no Sunday's the picnic..maybe Monday..no, Monday's the Newsletter and at the rate these girls are going I"ll be doing 3 pages of updates!

I"m so happy to see this thread booming!

Blue, Nina, LC, aren't you amazed!? All you 'ol timers...these guys make us look awful...

but they know we are the serious ones...

Okay..for you newbies...that love smilies...we have a collection of our own...

take a look!

and take all you want.....

http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...yla%20Archive/

Instead of looking page by page, simply click on view all and you'll see tons of little movie clips done by Wikkedangel for us and then you'll see several smilies done by several people..Zuz and Min....

Here's a little sneak peek...
                    Thanks Camy for the link I'll be snagging later. It's like a candy store.

Comment

You guys are TOO funny - Sometimes I'll be like where the heck is everyone now I'm gone for a few hours and it moved like 5 pages!

Congrats to all milestoners...haha i said stoners....Awesome artwork everyone..
                      ruby that multiplicity one was PERFECTtttttt

When do the noms come out to start voting for the j/t award things?

Comment

Middle of the second page people... not good...

Well, good morning! I'm ready for some JT love but since I seem to be the only one here I'll go elsewhere.
                        sigpic

Comment

Just a reminder to support John and Teyla in the fav character picture game..

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=45270&page=9
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                            You guys are TOO funny - Sometimes I'll be like where the heck is everyone now I'm gone for a few hours and it moved like 5 pages!

Congrats to all milestoners...haha i said stoners....Awesome artwork everyone..
                            ruby that multiplicity one was PERFECTtttttt

When do the noms come out to start voting for the j/t award things?
                            According to the site,,,around the end of July,,,

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            Just a reminder to support John and Teyla in the fav character picture game..

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=45270&page=9
                            Done my part as always everyday
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

im trying to experiment with diffrent textures this is one that i have come up with so far
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Donna - Looking really good...like the effect
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X