No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't usually listen to Gwen Stefani but her song Early Winter is so pretty. I think it would make a great j/t vid..here http://youtube.com/watch?v=OqT8-bcpM68
    hope it works i have no sound at work

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      John and Teyla wallie....

Spoiler:
      Very nice

Comment

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        I love this. John in his uniform is one of my faves! That is my fave scene in Sunday aside from the convo with John and Ronan.
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Oh yaeh and i loved the last part of yer fic MrsB,when's the next one.........sitting here patiently waiting humming the theme tune!
          sigpic

Comment

Here's another fic rec.

The Lost Son By Red Leader

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3297647/2/The_Lost_Son

It's JT. I had never come across this one until today. So far so good.

Enjoy!!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Oh yaeh and i loved the last part of yer fic MrsB,when's the next one.........sitting here patiently waiting humming the theme tune!
              Thanks Linda06! I'm still at work, hopefully tonight I'll have them crossing the gauntlet!

Hopefully tomorrow night they'll show us that spoilery preview!

Hey, so did you listen to that song? Do you agree it would make a good vid or am I stupid?

Comment

Cool,i'll be waiting,man i cannae type the day,i keep pressin the wrong buttons.....

ooh spoiler,preview,someone please put it up for us that can't get it please

Cool song,not a big Gwen Stefani fan but i love this song!
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Great Job Blue!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    Cool,i'll be waiting,man i cannae type the day,i keep pressin the wrong buttons.....

ooh spoiler,preview,someone please put it up for us that can't get it please

Cool song,not a big Gwen Stefani fan but i love this song!

Yeah I dont listen to her stuff either but I thought this song was really good.

The preview is 'sposed to play either tomorrow night or the Tues. after. Keep fingers crossed - we need some more j/t fuel

Comment

Scifan...I have a reply for your question...I'll post the actual email response from one of the mods!

I don't know anything but I sure know who to call! LOL

Camy,

Glad it helped!

Unfortunately, unless they're members of LJ, they *can't* see what they've already nominated - this is usual in awards nominations, though, so I didn't think it was a problem. Last year, the Stargate Fan Awards didn't let you see what you'd already nominated, and the Isis Awards don't have that facility either.

They'll just have to keep track of what they've nominated on paper or in a document of their own. I usually put together a document of what I'm going to nom, listing the stories and authors and keeping the links somewhere for easy access.

It's three noms per subcategory. One can nominate three stories for Fic: Angst and Drama, and three stories for Fic: Rambling or Drabble.

T.
                      Hopes this help...and people get your noms up TODAY!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        Little Man Sheppard by Stealth Dragon
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3642119/...e_Man_Sheppard

Snacks » by moms2398

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3640586/1/Snacks

These aren't so much JT but, they are very good.
                        The first one an excellent team fic in the way they make sure John is protected
                        and taken care of. The Second is for a good laugh because we all need
                        to laugh at least one to two times a day IMHO!! The comment about bleach
                        is to die for!! Enjoy!!

Camy- I can so relate to your what your son said about you and
                        SGA and computer!! My niece did almost the same thing to me while we at
                        the doctor's office and preceeded to tell everyone in the office and the
                        doctor that I was a computer geek and I SGA especially Sheppard and Teyla!!
                        She also said she likes Teyla better 'cuz she kick his booty with those sticks!!
                        HTG!!
                        That is too funny, Elfinn...how horrible that we have to do things secretly! LOL

Scifan...my oldest bothers me with ShepWeir..he really likes Weir..but I think he does it more to annoy me about Teyla and John. They've hardly seen the episodes. The youngest is with me all the time, so he gets to see everything. LOL

Steph...wait till Belle comes in...she'll make those boys talk! LOL
                        and too cute about those outfits...Poor Petey....he will really hate Belle after this! LOL First Chickens and now dress up!

What type of dog do you think Teyla would love and what type would fit John's character? Post me a pic too....this should be interesting!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          That's more than likely what I will do. I really like some of the things are being
                          brought up about them. Especially the one about them in Rising, I believe, where
                          whoever commented hit it spot on.When they said that John was an observer
                          until they got on Teyla's planet and when the stuff with Halling and Jinto happened and we saw the real John when they went into the tent for the
                          trade talks and tea. Where they're drawn together like magnets so to speak.

It pretty much said that it verbatim as the post. I just remember that jumping
                          out at me when I read it and yes, that is exactly right.
                          *Camy taps her head vigourously*

Um...I"m not sure..but I think...I don't know...maybe...that was...I mean I could be wrong...I forget things easily....but it may have been...you know...it's like it comes and goes...

*CAMY CONTINUES TO TAP HER HEAD VIGOROUSLY*

it really doesn't matter who wrote it....really, it doesn't. I mean this is not about who expresses themselves better that others...

*CAMY has her pointy finger pointing at self excessively*

It all comes down that we love John and Teyla...

*Holds sign up ...I WROTE THAT*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            *Camy taps her head vigourously*

Um...I"m not sure..but I think...I don't know...maybe...that was...I mean I could be wrong...I forget things easily....but it may have been...you know...it's like it comes and goes...

*CAMY CONTINUES TO TAP HER HEAD VIGOROUSLY*

it really doesn't matter who wrote it....really, it doesn't. I mean this is not about who expresses themselves better that others...

*CAMY has her pointy finger pointing at self excessively*

It all comes down that we love John and Teyla...

*Holds sign up ...I WROTE THAT*
                            *Bows to Camy*
                            Spoiler:
                            Very well said! I just remember that because when Rising
                            premiered I remember thinking the same thing. Which I found very ironic due
                            to fact that after I listened to the commentary by MW and JF it was kinda hinted by MW in which JF said well, it was written that way. Interesting. That
                            issue and the observer was also touched on in commentary where it was originally supposed be from Shep's POV but, then, MW and BW&RC decided
                            to go where it is not revealed until later on Athos where he emerges. I thought it was pretty much hit the nail on the head.
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

*Camy enters, clears throat, and walks up to center stage*

Thank you....

*As she walks down, she falls flat on her face*

LOL

I love Rising...I don't think there will be any other episode quite like it!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                *Camy enters, clears throat, and walks up to center stage*

Thank you....

*As she walks down, she falls flat on her face*

LOL

I love Rising...I don't think there will be any other episode quite like it!
                                *she falls flat her face* Sounds something I would do.....Wait ! I actually
                                have!!! It is to know that we are a very humble and graceful bunch
                                in here!!.....

You're Welcome!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X