X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    LOL.
    Deep breath, count to 10.... Relaaaax.
    Just enjoy that they are upset. They are trying to deny what we already know.

Hold on...Let me get a paper bag to breath in.... One...Two...LOL
    So can I ask you something about his blog comments? I'm not sure if you know...Does he screen what he publishes for comments? Cuz' if so, he let that Shep/Teyla sex question in when he didnt have to especially with his vague response...Unless he lets pretty much everything in, in which case, bears no further discussion. I'm just curious

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Hold on...Let me get a paper bag to breath in.... One...Two...LOL
      So can I ask you something about his blog comments? I'm not sure if you know...Does he screen what he publishes for comments? Cuz' if so, he let that Shep/Teyla sex question in when he didnt have to especially with his vague response...Unless he lets pretty much everything in, in which case, bears no further discussion. I'm just curious
      No, He doesn't answered alot of my question, but then again I'm sure he gets tons of mail. What he answers is just drop in the bucket. And I can be giving false hope, but he didn't say no either.

Comment

Hi, hi, hi....I"m here but I"m not here. Remember how I sent hubby away.

A brief update...
        Spoiler:
        well I sort of sent myself away too for thinking that I could handle three boys and two dogs for 24 hours without loosing it! So, I am away. Sorry I have no time to read the postings but it looks like you guys are really keeping the thread alive and that makes me squee!

This is the reason why I"m always here, to make sure this thread never goes down. Let's just hope that the writers of SGA have the same thing in mind. I hope I haven't missed anything juicy. Steph wrote something about some clips or something but I haven't had time to read through so I hope everything is still okay as far as spoilers cause I'm not sure I will recuperate from any more uncertainties.

I hope you guys got to took a peek of Stargaze the new LJ strickly for large episode caps that Wikked and I are working on. Again, it's going to be some time before all 3 Seasons are up but once Season 4 begins you will see those caps regularly. Caps for John and Teyla are up for No Man's Land and Misbegotten. Remember because of time and space, the LJ will only display the John/Teyla caps for each episode but the rest of the caps of the entire episode will be in zipped files which will be posted shortly as well.

http://jeyla4ever2.livejournal.com/

I shall be updating caps in photobucket as soon as I get home see the link under my sig to access those and post them wherever you like as well as the smileys done by our very own Zuz and Myn and the movie clips that Wikked made for us as well. All there for your convenience.

*breath*

I shall have more challenges, once I get home where I have my John and Teyla vault! *g* with all my JT stuff including my notes for challenges! *wink*

Finally and the reason I'm really here...please don't forget to nominate and spread the JT love for the John and Teyla SGA Awards. This was created for you guys here in Gateworld and so far there hasn't been too many nominations. That would include me of course, but I'll get it done, once I get home. LOL

As always, if you have any questions, suggestions, comments, you can bug Devine, Nick, Witchy, Cyn and Tielan but not ME!

Enjoy the rest of the week and I should be home...SOON!

HUGS!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          No, He doesn't answered alot of my question, but then again I'm sure he gets tons of mail. What he answers is just drop in the bucket. And I can be giving false hope, but he didn't say no either.
          Well since you're saying he does screen the comments, I plan on completely assuming he meant to give us a large screaming hint by including it in his blog and that there is going to be MUCH angsty sexual tension between them. If I want to dillude myself into that interpretation I can, right?

Comment

Don't know if LV posted these here or not, but for those of you who would like a new GORGEOUS sig and also pimp our JT SGA Awards, here are some that LV made for us...ENJOY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              Well since you're saying he does screen the comments, I plan on completely assuming he meant to give us a large screaming hint by including it in his blog and that there is going to be MUCH angsty sexual tension between them. If I want to dillude myself into that interpretation I can, right?

I like that idea. I'll join you.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                Don't know if LV posted these here or not, but for those of you who would like a new GORGEOUS sig and also pimp our JT SGA Awards, here are some that LV made for us...ENJOY!

Can I use the bottom one and then switch back after the noms are over?
                I already nom one of Lady V's art. Does this mean it won't count since it's being used for promoting the awards?

Comment

hey lea will you be online tonight
                  Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    hey lea will you be online tonight
                    I'm hoping too.

Comment

i hope you don't mind if i use the middle one camy as i really love that one
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hi ladies...I"m sorry I"m on my way out the door but I'm glad I took one last peak. I'll be back home tonight so should you have any additional questions, I should be able to reply.

Yes, you can use these. That's why they are posted and if you don't mind having the same sig as someone else, I have no problem with you guys using the same sigs. Upon request I can try and make some more tonight, simply PM me. And I can't speak for LV, but maybe if you ask, she can make more.

Thanks for the support guys.

Scifan, you can nominatte as many artwork as you like and yes, you can nominate these and any other pieces of fanart even if they are an announcement or anything like that. Not a problem.

In addition, guys remember that you can browse the Galleria for the wonderful pieces of artwork displayed there. I"m very proud that some of the best JT work have come out of our beautiful thread.

Hey, did you guys see that now there is a Ronon/Teyla Galleria? I"m just glad I started ours first! LOL

I"m not being competitive either. I might do something for them as well but leaning on friendship!

We need to spread the love around. Hey, someone asked me to make a Sheppard/Vala banner and as long as they don't mind my puking and working with my eyes closed, I have no problem!

I'll let you know how that works out too! *wink*

My first sig was done by Whistler and she was a die hard Shep/Weir fan and I think she did it with her eyes open.

Btw, if you belong to any other forum or LJ community that you can help us pimp the awards, don't hesitate to use one of my banners or any other posted here as well as the sig to do so.

GRACIAS!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ok, I just did this in the galleria so sorry for repeating myself to those who post in both.

Like I said back there, I'm offically saying that I've been married to long. I'm starting to pick up my husband's made habits. I use to think of myself as an observant person, but lately..... I just noticed my green posts and I've been here for months. Grant, i just really understanding about greening, but still....

So, to all those who have sent me green. Thank you and sorry it tooks so long to say that.

Comment

Scifan I loved your fanfic!

Comment

Scifan, you can nominatte as many artwork as you like and yes, you can nominate these and any other pieces of fanart even if they are an announcement or anything like that. Not a problem.
                              Thanks Camy. Does that include you too?

Hey, did you guys see that now there is a Ronon/Teyla Galleria? I"m just glad I started ours first! LOL
                              I"m not being competitive either. I might do something for them as well but leaning on friendship!
                              I was thinking of the same thing.

We need to spread the love around. Hey, someone asked me to make a Sheppard/Vala banner and as long as they don't mind my puking and working with my eyes closed, I have no problem!

I'll let you know how that works out too! *wink*
                              LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Quania2007 View Post
                                Scifan I loved your fanfic!
                                Thanks Q.

Comment

Working...
                                X