• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majortrip View Post

On topic: My Top 5 JT moments...

5. The 'Cave Scene" in Rising
    4 Thalan outing Sheppard's feelings in TLG
    3. The Conversion Kiss (glad to know Rachel and I share the same thoughts)
    2. Sunday. All of it.
    1. The Ark, infirmary scene.
    Ohh, great list Trippy!!!
    Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
      Spoiler:
      We have been told that the sexual tension between the two will be dealt with early on. So it could be pushed out of the way. I can't remember where or by who, but it has been addressed. So my take on it is that in the first eps there will be this sexual tension, but something is going to happen to get rid of it or push it aside.

[/SPOILERS]
      Yep, it was in JM's blog! He said Rodney's crush would be dealt with early on since he is now in his own relationship. And it's always been described as a crush or infatuation, not sexual tension. I think the only time I've seen sexual tension used for SGA was for John and Teyla. LOL!
      Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
        Have you guys seen this pic yet? I love it! Pentapus does J/T art occasionally and here she did an AU J/T to a "Lord of the Rings" theme. Very cool!!!

http://pentapus.livejournal.com/139653.html#cutid1
        Very cute...

Ohh, great list Trippy!!!

Yes great list.. also my top five..
        sigpic

Comment

Yep, it was in JM's blog! He said Rodney's crush would be dealt with early on since he is now in his own relationship. And it's always been described as a crush or infatuation, not sexual tension. I think the only time I've seen sexual tension used for SGA was for John and Teyla. LOL!
          Thanks for the info. I wasn't sure how it was being described so I took from memory what Rodney himself said. Though looking back at the transcript he said, "physical attraction". Eh, close enough.

Comment

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro View Post
            Hey guys Fic rec!!! everyone should read this story...it is by Yogo and it is Teyla focused, but there is a little john angst beginning now as the story progresses...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3597312/1/
            Good fic .. thanks for the rec.
            sigpic

Comment

Have you guys seen this pic yet? I love it! Pentapus does J/T art occasionally and here she did an AU J/T to a "Lord of the Rings" theme. Very cool!!!

That was really nice, Thanks for sharing.

Comment

thanks so much for sharing i loved it!!!
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  That was really nice, Thanks for sharing.
                  hey Lea will you be online tonight

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    hey Lea will you be online tonight
                    I'm planning on it. Are you feeling better?

I'm hoping to catch up on some fics this week. I think I'll take a break from writing and enjoy everyone elses. I'm finally getting to read Ruby's Baby Love and I'm on chapter 6/9. It's very good. Then I'll work from there.

I'm also slowly posting some nominations for the JT awards. I'll do more tonight.

Comment

LC - Awesome J/T moments list for all 3 seasons... there sure has been awesome moments between them,,,and many also since that list was really a long one
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        I'm planning on it. Are you feeling better?

I'm hoping to catch up on some fics this week. I think I'll take a break from writing and enjoy everyone elses. I'm finally getting to read Ruby's Baby Love and I'm on chapter 6/9. It's very good. Then I'll work from there.

I'm also slowly posting some nominations for the JT awards. I'll do more tonight.

yes i am thanks

Comment

That was just LOVELY! I love LoTR and John and Teyla seem like a natural fit to Aragorn and Arwen don't they? Awesome!

Comment

I don't think that romance is going to all of a sudden bloom on SGA LOL But I can't help but find it interesting the dynamics of it all.

I mean when they replaced Weir (or lack of a better word), they did it (or will do it) with another female character (of course one we already know). Beckett is being replaced by a female character. Well, why didn't they make it another male character? And why replace him with a female character that looks similar to another female character from someone else's past? Just interesting is all I'm saying LOL

I don't expect any 'romance' to develop with McKay & Carter but , the fact that he does like her.....and this season could be used for Carter beginning to notice that Rodney is just more than a neurotic scientist could happen. Just like nothing could happen between Ronan and Keller (is that the character's name?)....but considering the circumstances (she's a female..looks like someone we have already seen...looks like someone from his past), the likelihood that it 'might' happen is very strong. I just find it all very interesting LOL

sin

Comment

Oh I don't think a full out romance would ever develop between McKay & Carter. I do think that she will begin to respect him more as a person (I think she already does as a scientist). But I think that for McKay, Carter is like this highschool crush or first love that you never really get over. I can totally see this relationship as being more fun than romantic.

Thanks for the heads up though

sin

Comment

G'Morning all....
                                Spoiler:
                                So last night I watched more of Season One again, and the episode Sanctuary where Shep hooks up with Chaya, I was actually getting pissed watching him with someone besides Teyla. I almost didnt wanna even watch it because I was getting mad. I knew what was gonna happen but I guess Im just so into J/T that it pissed me off - Now am i a HUGE geek or do you guys feel that way too?

Comment

Working...
                                X