sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      Thanks for the link...checked it out and gave my support for J/T
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

There is a new favourite pairing competition in the Fun and Games section... ... go and support John and Teyla... we were late last time and they came in 13th... can't let this happen again..
        Thanks for the link Blue. Right now we're at 4 vs Jack and Sam at 9.

Comment

Blue can you post link on JTC? do you think I can post S4 cap as long it's under spoiler?

Comment

Thanks! Gave my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Thanks for the link Blue. Right now we're at 4 vs Jack and Sam at 9.
              Make that 5 vs 11.

Comment

Spoiler:
                I think Sheppard will realize how he feels too late about Teyla and Teyla hooks up with another guy oblivious to how he feels, Sheppard gets jealous and spends most of the season pining after her without anyones knowledge but the viewers, she gets pregnant, then after awhile they have her lose the baby or something and he's there to help her get through it in the end
                Last edited by MrsB108; 20 June 2007, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                  LOL!!! don't worry Lady Vaako, i got all happy as well when i noticed the name changed to Mature Symbiot as well!. But i totally forgot all about until right now when you mentioned it, i just realized i've moved up to Jaffa Warrior!!! YAY! LOL!
                  Congrats! *pops the champagne* Oh but, wait... now I have to be super nice otherwise you can kick my b*** like there's no tomorrow! Oh noes! LOL! Just kidding...
                  "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
                    Make that 5 vs 11.
                    And now 6 vs 11...
                    "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      I think Sheppard will realize how he feels too late about Teyla and Teyla hooks up with another guy oblivious to how he feels, Sheppard gets jealous and spends most of the season pining after her without anyones knowledge but the viewers, she gets pregnant, then after awhile they have her lose the baby or something and he's there to help her get through it in the end
                      Hi, I can see you're new here and welcome. But anytime you are talking about possible events for next season you need to use spoiler tags. You can do that by highlighting the text and clicking on that "white exclaimation point" in the tool bar.

Comment

all fixed thanks

Comment

Welcome MrsB108!!! great to have you here!!!
                          -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                              Spoiler:

Welcome to the Family.

Spoiler:
                              I think that your thought is pretty interesting. Who knows, It's not like that type of story hasn't been done before. Boy meets girl, boy loses girl, boy finds girl again. If they do that on the show then I'll love to see boy finding girl again.
                              Last edited by scifan; 20 June 2007, 07:15 PM.

Comment

We are now #2 in the favorite pairing competition! Welcome MrsB108! Its always great to see someone else that appreciates JT love!

Comment

Working...
                                X