No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nick, sooooooo glad to have you back...I've been missing you!
    sigpic

Comment

Fly by post……

Thanks to everyone on the manip comments. I’m glad you liked them.

Congrats to Bluealien for 2,000 (A pic with Joe…*sighs* You lucky girl!) Camy for 7,000 and LoveConquers for 1,000 posts…..my fingers hurt just thinking about it.

And to Everyone for reaching 1200…ur 1202 pages!

Cool sig Witchy!

OMG Mayra! Those are………..fantabulous! LOL! You did amazing job!

NICK! Where the hel…... .....ur….... ......Welcome Back!!!! LOL!!! Good to know you’re still kickin’!

Comment

Hey!

A while back I know you guys where posting picks of people who knew JT were meant to be. I know it's late (and I can't remember the last count, but this is too funny!). Check out the background of this picture.

Spoiler:
        She knows! LOL!!!!! Actually, they know!

Comment

Welcome back Nick

Hope you stick around ....
          sigpic

Comment

Joe & Rachel interviewed on the Urban Rush specia on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5dkLWQt4I8 - Racheal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIu5rpWqZt0 - Joe
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post

Thanks for the links jta... I have seen these interviews before but its great to see them again.

I love when the interviewer asks Rachel about whats happening with Shep when they talk about a love interest for her..
              sigpic

Comment

Mayra excellent pictures
                now onto something i know which is off topic but i hope you dont mind me posting it im just wandering if any of you have been following the news about the little girl maddie mcann who has been abducted im just wanting to say my heart goes out to her family and i hope she is back with her parents i just felt i needed to post this as i have 2 little girls about maddies age so it would help if any body knows of any sites we can leave messages for the family such a tragic story im only wishing it has a good ending i hope nobody minds me posting this here its just it has really touched me at how evil some people in the world can be
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Interesting twists but I don't like that growing up in short time reminds me of the Vala/Adria angle. All this speculation makes me anxious to see season four. Whatever the outcome I just want to see lots of Teyla and JT togetherness.
                  Spoiler:
                  They did a simular thing in Star Trek NG. Troy got pregnant by a cuious alien and within the episode she went full term, gave birth and in hours the baby became a man. Riker wasn't to thrilled either, but a little supportive(The whole, who's the father, it's not me, but I'm worried thing.)

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    Mayra excellent pictures
                    now onto something i know which is off topic but i hope you dont mind me posting it im just wandering if any of you have been following the news about the little girl maddie mcann who has been abducted im just wanting to say my heart goes out to her family and i hope she is back with her parents i just felt i needed to post this as i have 2 little girls about maddies age so it would help if any body knows of any sites we can leave messages for the family such a tragic story im only wishing it has a good ending i hope nobody minds me posting this here its just it has really touched me at how evil some people in the world can be

I truely wish they get her back safely - it must be a nightmare for the parents.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      Mayra excellent pictures
                      What state was that in? We'll keep them in prayer at this end as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick 0208 Ldn View Post
                        Now that is a welcome.

It is good to be back.

I've read or skimmed about 22 pages and...WOW, not much has happened then.

My concise family friendly resonse woudl be mixed emotions on my part. Or short sharp sentences, crude language, and some muttering, at least for the first page or two. *bashful grin*

There are a few things that though i am late in recognisng, have to be.

Congrats to you Camy!! Passing 7,000 posts, it seems like only yesterday i was doing this for your 6,000th, lol.

Well done Blue on the 2,000!!

Congratulations on reaching 1,000 Steph!!

Words don't feel quite sufficient but they are all i have. Though you must know how much you are valued and appreciated here. Can't imagine the place without either one of you.

Ah, merci beaucoup.

Would've been better 10 days ago i know.

I'm loving all the new sigs you people have in here by the way, very nice.

Oh these are great Mayra, Hi by the way. Caught them just so, and good request from Steph and improv from you, the flirtatious Teyla is quality.

Well, the creators know where to turn for that animated series then.

Oh, and i know you posted it some time back but i just watched your vid, you are a true talent. Really well done on it.

Can't wait to see your next one

Speaking of vids, don't know how many people in here have heard of the Scottish band Travis, expect the Brits will have but....just to say that if you're ever in need of a song there coupld be some candidates on their new album that ahs just come out. Don't worry, i know you vidders have lists as long as the bloody Great Wall of China, it's not a request. And you might want to check them out for their music, i'm no critic but i think some are alright.

These fears over the ratings state side, of course i hope they improve and soon. Wonder what the global picture is liek in this regard. I've got to say though, i don't think the Sci-Fi channel help matters dividing the seasons into half and then such a big gap inbetween as well.

Hi Nick! I'm glad you liked my drawings. LOL! yeah, well if they ever decide to do an animated show i'll definitely have some samples! LOL!. Oh and my vid,thank you for watching it and letting me know what you thought!. I hope to do another vid hopefully soon, maybe try my hand on making a J/T vid but we will see.
                        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

jtjaforever Thank you! i'm glad you liked my drawings. I must admit, i totally loved drawing Ronon LOL! you just said it perfectly, he does have this warrior expression and i'm glad you think i captured it, Thanks!

Devine27 I'm so happy you liked them! Thanks for the kind words .

Donna Thanks you, i'm glad you liked them!.

Wow, i hadn't heard about this news, that's terrible. I'll definitely be saying a prayer for maddie and her family. I can't even imagine how the family is feeling right now. It still shocks me at how evil some people could be.
                          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post

Cool, i hadn't heard these before, thanks for posting them!. What season were they in when they did this interview?. I know it's not season 1 because Racheal mentions how her character needs a love interest so could it be during season 3?.

Blue I agree, i loved it when they guy asked her about Shep during her "love interest" statement LOL!. Well, it just shows us all what we already know about Rachel, that she is very good at avoiding the ship questions LOL!.
                            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                              Cool, i hadn't heard these before, thanks for posting them!. What season were they in when they did this interview?. I know it's not season 1 because Racheal mentions how her character needs a love interest so could it be during season 3?.

Blue I agree, i loved it when they guy asked her about Shep during her "love interest" statement LOL!. Well, it just shows us all what we already know about Rachel, that she is very good at avoiding the ship questions LOL!.
                              I think the interview was during season two or early season three.
                              sigpic

Comment

the little girl maddie and her parents are from the uk they were on holiday in portugal when the little was snatched from her bedroom a truly awful story ut thanks for letting me post this as i know it has nothing to do with the thread but it has really touched alot of people all over and me and my family are tring to keep up with the news on maddie i just hope they find her in time
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X