John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    I'm kinda confused here. . .Care to enlighten?
    Talking about the "Free Green" thread...sorry...about something on topic? JT rules! I expect lots of fic and artwork to be produced while I'm away! And for goodness' sake, if spoilers come out, you all better PM or email me with who the daddy is!
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      Don't go getting Elf addicted to something else...
      hmmmmmm I just had a story idea and am going to share it with everyone..... right now I'm calling the story From Athos with Love

Sum up....
      Spoiler:
      on a return visit to Athos Teyla is taken prisoner by the Wraith, within hours of being taken prisoner Teyla is dropped off (though not awake) on M3R-177 (the planet seen in Coup D'Etat), unknownly she has become a runner.

Upon returning to Atlantis John hears word from 177 that Teyla is there and is very very frail and thin from lack of food, and running from the Wraith, so John goes to the planet against Carters orders to bring Teyla home to Atlantis.

Things get worse when John breings Teyla to the city and the Wraith show up en masse in the skies above

I guess Winged would say i'm doing my own version of her sweet story. Teyla Whumping at its best!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        SCI - ARMAGEDDON WAS AWESOME!! i THOUGHT YOUR QUOTE WAS WONDERFUL!!
        Thanks MrsB. I wasn't sure how to that word. Then it just came to me. I'm glad you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          Talking about the "Free Green" thread...sorry...about something on topic? JT rules! I expect lots of fic and artwork to be produced while I'm away! And for goodness' sake, if spoilers come out, you all better PM or email me with who the daddy is!
          Dang! I want to know that one myself! Who's the Daddy!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            hmmmmmm I just had a story idea and am going to share it with everyone..... right now I'm calling the story From Athos with Love

Sum up....
            Spoiler:
            on a return visit to Athos Teyla is taken prisoner by the Wraith, within hours of being taken prisoner Teyla is dropped off (though not awake) on M3R-177 (the planet seen in Coup D'Etat), unknownly she has become a runner.

Upon returning to Atlantis John hears word from 177 that Teyla is there and is very very frail and thin from lack of food, and running from the Wraith, so John goes to the planet against Carters orders to bring Teyla home to Atlantis.

Things get worse when John breings Teyla to the city and the Wraith show up en masse in the skies above

I guess Winged would say i'm doing my own version of his sweet story. Teyla Whumping at its best!
            Sounds cool Tey! Better get writing!
            Oh, and by the way, I'm technically a 'she'. . . But I'm guessing you already knew that.
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              Dang! I want to know that one myself! Who's the Daddy!
              Maybe Captain Picard, Agent Mulder or Hiro??? Oops...wrong shows.
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Spoiler:
                John Sheppard 24 (33%)

A Wraith 6 (8%)

Ronon Dex 11 (15%)

An unknown alien entity 20 (28%)

Doppleganger Sheppard 17 (23%)

Comment

Free Green?
                  You're only gonna be gone a week right?

Comment

Maybe Captain Picard, Agent Mulder or Hiro??? Oops...wrong shows.
                    Uhhh...Captain Dylan Hunt...Telamachus Rade...
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Sounds cool Tey! Better get writing!
                      Oh, and by the way, I'm technically a 'she'. . . But I'm guessing you already knew that.
                      I'm working on it now, and I also edited a bit to get the gender right.

I guess you could say...

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I'm working on it now, and I also edited a bit to get the gender right.

I guess you could say...
                        LOL, I love that smiley. McKay is hilarious.
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

OK Linda I hope you got the Kleenex ready!

Grieving the Young
                          Spoiler:
                          It was quiet, way too quiet as Teyla woke up to total slience, ever since having her daughter Tamain five months before she had gotton used to having to wake up at two am to feed the child. Only, Teyla woke up to total slience, 'something's wrong, i just know it' Teyla thought getting out of bed and going over to Tamains crib,

When she got there her heart pounded in her ears as she noticed her baby was cold to the touch, and her eyes were glazed over as if the baby was blind. "no" she whispered, she leanded againsted the crib as she stared down at her lifeless child.

Without thinking her hands went to her radio next to the crib and she called John, knowing that the man was always up at that time of night.

John was reading the only book he brought with him when he first went to Atlantis, sure W & P was a long boring book but hey, it was at least something to read, when his radio went off he answered, "Sheppard here"

"John it is me." came Teylas sad sounding voice as if she had been crying, which she had.

"Teyla?" John shut his book and set it on the bed as he sat upright, "what's wrong?"

"Could you.... Could you come to my room please? I don't want to be alone tonight" Teyla said trying to think over if she should tell him outright that Tamain was dead.

"Sure, I'll be right there" John turned off the radio and got redressed in his normal workout clothes, then headed for Teylas room, when he entered the first thing he noticed was Teyla sitting on the floor staring at the baby crib, "Teyla?"

Teyla didn't say anything, she didn't even look up from staring at her now deceased child in her little crib.

"Teyla, what's wrong?" John said making his way to his friend, he then noticed Teyla tear streaked face and knew what was wrong, going to the crib he looked in, his face fell and he covered little Tamain with a white blanket. Then he sat down next to Teyla at the foot of the bed.

Teyla was a mess, her face was tear streaked and her hair was a mess, and her eyes were bloodshot from crying so much. When John sat down next to she leaned over to him and sobbed into his chest as he took her into a hug.

John had no idea how long he sat their with Teyla sobbing into his chest before she looked up to him, he had a thoughtful look on his face, "Tamain's gone, when I woke up to no sounds I thought she was still asleep, but when she made no sounds for me to feed her, I got up and.... and found her cold to the touch and her eyes glazed over with something like clay." She set her head against his chest looking towards the door.

"Tell you what, I'll have Dr. Biro in here in five minutes to make a quick overlook and see what might have killed Tamain. Would that put you in goos sprits?" John asked, Teyla nodded a little somehow knowing what killed her only child would help her throu her childs death.

Within five minutes Dr. Biro had arrived and did a quick looksee of the poor deceased infant and the crib, then the Dr. pulled John aside and told him quietly as Teyla stayed put on the floor staring at the crib again that Tamain had most likely died of SIDS, most known as Crib Death, but to be sure Dr. Biro needed a small piece of the crib. John nodded and got a piece of the crib for the doctor, "do what you can and get back to me" Biro nodded and all but ran out of the room for the Infirmary.

"I don't want to live" Teyla said as John looked at the now closed door as if waiting for Biro to return, though when Teyla spoke she startled John.

"What?" he asked turning around to look at Teyla, his face filled with confusion. "what do you mean you don't want to live?"

"I want to be with Tamain." Teyla said not looking away from the crib, her voice sounded strong as if she meant was she was saying, and John knew there was only so much he could do for her. She looked up to John as he just stood near the door and stared back at her, "what did Dr. Biro say?" she asked, already thinking that if Tamain had joined the Ancestors all was well.

Seeing Teylas face, and the sadness within her eyes John sat down across from Teyla, between her and Tamains crib where Tamain laid, "Teyla, Biro is not sure just yet if her possible outcome in correct." he started, and noticed the look that Teyla was giving him, "OK how do I say this..... Back on my planet sixty five to seventy five newborns out of thousands die each year from a virus known in most cases as Crib Death. Dr. Biro only wants to make sure that this is not the cause of Tamains death, with her eyes glazed over as if she were blind, it has to be something else." When Teyla sighed and looked down to the floor John reached out and took her chin in his hands and lifted his friends face. "what we know is that Tamain is gone, she is in a better place now"

Teyla nodded, "yes, she is" Teyla looked to Tamains crib as John stood up to leave and meet with Biro. "John." Teyla called looking to him as he neared her bedroom door.

John stopped and turned around, "yes?"

"Could you.... stay here with me?" Teyla asked getting up off the floor with a last look to Tamains crib, she looked back to John, "I.... I don't want to be alone tonight" Teyla looked as if she'd start to cry again, which made John turn around from the door and take her into a hug, allowing her to cry into his shoulder again.

"If you donnot want to be alone, I'll be right here" He said pulling Teyla to arms length, he smiled, and Teyla had to fight up a smile through her tears, John then hugged Teyla again, and kissed her on the forehead, "Tell you what, let me get something from my quarters and let Carter know what happened in a memo, and i'll be right back." Teyla nodded and John helped her back to bed before he left the room....

and returned five minutes later and sat in the chair near Teylas bedside to snooze....

The next morning dawned bright and clear, though sadfilled. The Athosians that had been found (twenty-nine of them so far) had been told of Tamains passing during the night, Biro had confirmed that is was indeed Crib Death that killed little Tamain. the farewell ceremony was et for ten am on the mainland.

But when she saw the amount of people at the ceremony Teyla was somewhat glad, everyone on Atlantis had seemed to be there to say their good byes to the child, everyone loved Tamain as if she were their mascot, everyone had taken time out of their day to come and see the little baby for a brief minute or two.

When the farewells ended and everyone had gone back to Atlantis Teyla had stayed behind, kneeling at Tamains graveside as John took the last jumperload of people back to the city, Teyla waited until John returned, never leaving her daughters grave.

She felt a hand on her shoulder, It was John. "You ready to head back?"

"In minute" Teyla looked to John, "please?"

John nodded, "I'll be in the jumper" he said turning to let Teyla have a few more minutes at Tamains grave.

Soon as John left Teyla slowly stood up, "Goodbye Tamain, I miss you so much." Teyla said as her eyes filled with tears as she slowly turned around and headed for the jumper, once in side she closed the rear hatch and sat down on the bench, her head in her hands.

John got up from the pilots seat and joined Teyla on the bench, He took Teyla into a hug, and once more allowed her to sob into his shoulder, somehow he knew that crying did sometimes help. He was also sad, mostly because he liked Tamain, and would also miss her.

It was nearing dark when a radio call came to the pair, Teyla had fallen asleep inside the jumper after asking John to at least wait until dark before heading back to Atlantis, after all when a Athosian died, the family member closest had to be near the grave until dark. John answered the call. "Sheppard here"

"You coming back yet?" came Rodney's snarky voice.

"Well.... it is almost dark, and you do know the uh.... treiditions of Teylas people" John said, getting cutoff as a pair of hands slid around his waits and Teyla hugged John from behind, "One Sec Rodney" John said turning off the radio before Rodney could respond, John turned around and took Teyla into a hug, only.....

Teyla wanted more then a hug..... So, she took John into a kiss, which lasted a LONG time.

When John fimnally broke the kiss he said calmly, "I.... think you are going to have another child" he said, Teyla hugged John again giving off a sound that was something like a happy squeal, and a word, "Thankyou John"

Three months Later The pair were married on Atlantis, and six months after that they were once more parents of a little girl, whom they named Sharen.

The End.
                          Oh wow!
                          Spoiler:
                          Poor Teyla!...i'm just happy that John was there to help her get through loosing her daughter!.

Great fic Teyilia!
                          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

BTW Tey, I just had a thought about From Athos With Love. I don't know if Teyla would be
                            Spoiler:
                            frail and thin, after all, she's lived off the land all her life, wouldn't she be able to find food?

Just a thought. Maybe you've already thought about it.
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Ok, chapter 7 is up! We're nearing the end, only a chapter or two to go now. Enjoy!

Spoiler:

Chapter 7

The wraith who had just emerged from the stargate split up into two groups, but this time there were two hunters and one drone in each group. One group headed toward the village, where one set of Teyla's tracks led, and the other other took the second set of tracks, leading into the forest.

Back at the alpha site, John, Ronon, and Rodney all stood outside the armory, geared up and ready to head out. John had taken off his sling and stuffed it into his vest, muttering something about it getting in the way. A quick glance at his teammates assured him they were ready, and they headed over to the gate.
                              Just as Rodney was about to dial out, the officer on guard noticed them and ran over.
                              “Halt!” the soldier shouted. Stopping in front of Sheppard, he lowered his voice a bit. “Do you have proper authorization to be going offworld?” he asked.
                              “Something urgent has come up, and my team is needed to take care of it.” he explained patiently to the officer.
                              “I wasn't informed of any communications, sir,” the soldier said carefully.
                              “Then you weren't very well informed, major,” said the colonel, his tone beginning to sound dangerous. The major gulped.
                              “Yes, sir.” he said, stepping back out of their way. “sorry, sir.” John nodded, satisfied.
                              “Dial her up, Rodney,” he said. McKay finished the dialing sequence and the gate opened with a whoosh.
                              “Let's move out,” Sheppard said. Ronon and McKay followed, Ronon glaring slightly as he passed the offending major. Climbing the steps to the gate, they disappeared through the shimmering wormhole. The gate shut down.
                              “Lieutenant,” the major called, still looking at the closed gate. The soldier quickly arrived.
                              “Did any communication from Atlantis come through in the past hour?” the major asked.
                              “No, sir.” came the answer. The major nodded, considering the information.
                              “Thank you, Lieutenant,” he said after a moment. “You may return to your post.” the young soldier saluted smartly and left. The other man stood for a moment, then walked away from the gate.

As soon as they reached the other side of the wormhole, the three men brought their guns up, checking for any sign of activity. Once the area was secure, Rodney pulled out the LSD he had calibrated to show the wraith tracking signal.
                              “Well, looks like Ronon was right,” the scientist said. “there's a tracking signal coming from about half a click away from here, in—that direction.” he said, pointing. John nodded and started to head off.
                              “Wait a second,” McKay said, tapping on the screen. “I'm picking up three life signs closing in on her position.” He looked up from the LSD, his face suddenly very worried. “They could be wraith.”
                              John looked at them, then broke into a dead run in the direction McKay had pointed to. Ronon and McKay followed as fast as they could.

Hiding in the underbrush, Teyla watched a group of wraith pass her position, the one drone bringing up the rear. After he passed, she quietly snuck out and drew her knife, throwing it at him. It buried itself deep into the drone's leg. He grunted in pain and turned around, only to meet with Teyla's foot as she kicked him in the face. As he fell backwards, she wrenched the huge stunner from his hands and shot him with it, then quickly plunged the pointed end of it into the stomach of the hunter that had come up behind her. He snarled, dropping to the ground. She pulled it out of him, whirling around to shoot the last hunter, but before she could bring the weapon up to fire, the hunter slammed his fist into her chest. The hit send her sailing through the air, landing with a dull thud on her back. Grimacing in pain, she tried to rise, but the hunter swiftly crossed the distance between them and knelt down on top of her, keeping her still. Hissing in anticipation, he slowly raised his hand to feed.
                              Suddenly the clatter of a P-90 rang out and the hunter jerked, newly formed holes in the front of his jacket leaking black blood. His body fell to the side. Standing directly behind him was John, his P-90 aimed at the now dead body of the hunter. Teyla never thought she could be so happy to see him in her life.
                              “John!” she shouted joyously, rising on her elbows. He ran toward her, Ronon and McKay coming just up behind him. He knelt down by Teyla's side.
                              “Teyla, are you alright?” he said worriedly, taking in her bloody shoulder and the cut on her leg.
                              “I will be,” she replied. “John, the drone is only stunned--” Just as the words came out of her mouth, the drone sat up. Only to fall again, his body convulsing from the blast of lethal red energy Ronon's gun emitted. The runner grinned at him, and John smirked back.
                              “He's got it covered,” he said. Teyla looked relieved, but still worried.
                              “That is not all of them,” she said. “there are still three left on this planet.” Ronon immediately went on full alert, scanning the trees for any activity.
                              “They know where I am, John, they will come here,” she said urgently. “They made me a runner.” Sheppard looked at her sympathetically.
                              “Yeah,” he said. “Ronon figured as much.” His brow knitted in consternation at what he had to say next.
                              “Teyla,” he said hesitantly, “we need to get that thing out of you before we can go back to Atlantis.” She looked at him.
                              “I know,” she said.
                              “Alright,” he said. “Ronon,” he called, “we need to get in a more defensible position in case those three stooges show up.”
                              “There's a cave not far from here,” the runner replied.
                              “Good.” Sheppard looked at Teyla, who had not moved since he arrived. “Think you can make it that far?” he asked.
                              “Yes,” she replied, sitting up the rest of the way. John offered her his hand, and she accepted it gratefully. She winced noticeably as she stood up, and looked guiltily at Sheppard's concerned face.
                              “I believe I may have cracked a rib when I fell,” she said.
                              “No, really?” Sheppard said sarcastically, but worry hid behind his joking tone. “I saw that superman impression of yours, you're lucky if it's only one rib you've cracked.” He draped her left arm around his neck, holding her securely.
                              “Lead the way, buddy,” he said to Ronon. The big man nodded, taking his place in front of Sheppard, his blaster ever at the ready.
                              “This way,” he said.

They had been following Ronon for about three minutes when the runner stopped at the foot of a small hill.
                              “What are you stopping for?” McKay's annoyed voice said. “We're looking for a cave, not a hill. You of all people should know what a cave looks like!” Ignoring him, Ronon stooped over and pushed some foliage aside, revealing the previously invisible dark mouth of a cave. He looked pointedly at McKay.
                              “Oh, yes, well, good work,” the scientist said, his eyes anywhere but Ronon's.
                              “Alright,” John said. “you two stand guard. I'll get the tracker out.” entering the cave, he gently lay Teyla on the ground, trying not to jar her too much.
                              “I'm sorry, Teyla, but you're going to have to roll over,” he said. Groaning slightly, she did so.
                              “Okay, you might want to bite down on something,” he warned. “because this is not gonna feel good.”
                              Taking a deep breath, he took out his knife and cut a small slit Teyla's shirt in between her shoulderblades. He immediately noticed a fairly new looking scar. Grimacing in sympathy, he placed the edge of his knife on the scar and cut into her back. Teyla whimpered slightly, her arms tensing by her side. Finishing the cut, he probed the wound as gently as possible for the device. Finding it, he removed it and placed it on the floor of the cave. Then he took a rock and smashed it into a million little pieces. Turning back to Teyla, he took a dressing out of his vest and bandaged the wound as best he could.
                              “Teyla,” he said. “I'm done. We should go now.” He received no response. “Teyla?” he shook her uninjured shoulder slightly. Still nothing.
                              He gently turned her over, and sighed frustratedly. She had passed out. He had been afraid of that, from the looks of it she had lost a lot of blood from her wounds. The problem was that now she would have to be carried to the gate, and since his shoulder still wasn't healed, that someone would have to be Ronon. That left him and McKay against three wraith. Things were not looking good.

Another awesome Chapter!...looking forward to the next one!
                              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X